CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    what. a. bitch.

(I still think she's buying followers. There are a lot of messy bitches in this world but not THAT many.)

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I remember thinking that she was in Utah when she posted this on August 14th because of the background. I think I may have posted that and then thought no way she was at PK’s surprise wedding reception (same weekend) because how awkward would that be. I don’t know, that blanket says Utah to me as well. She was obviously there at some point.

7128D8F8-EDA3-4509-B5B4-2B22E3332316

3.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the basic message here is that Jen protects what she loves and cares about (her Peloton stats) and exposes what she doesn't give a shit about (her kids).

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 9/22/2021, 02:22 PM) 
    Not even 40.
    Bildschirmfoto_2021-09-22_um_8

I'm like 6 months older than her and I whipped out a mirror and smiled big to make sure I don't have lines like that. I don't. That "vegan" lifestyle if working wonders for her.

5.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 22/9/2021, 20:32) 
    I remember thinking that she was in Utah when she posted this on August 14th because of the background. I think I may have posted that and then thought no way she was at PK’s surprise wedding reception (same weekend) because how awkward would that be. I don’t know, that blanket says Utah to me as well. She was obviously there at some point.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...22E3332316.jpeg)

That was from the farmhouse in Wisconsin.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 22/9/2021, 20:32) 

577FBE04-F987-495F-AC8C-77FDBD4283F1

If she really was with the fam jam, she would have let us known. Because Jen. A picture of the fireplace, the alfalfa field, her forever in-law’s bathtub. Take that haters, I’m still welcome at the heart home. But she didn’t, so no.

Edited by husbandontherun - 22/9/2021, 20:37

7.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 9/22/2021, 08:31 PM) 
    what. a. bitch.

(I still think she's buying followers. There are a lot of messy bitches in this world but not THAT many.)

She’s definitely buying followers. I work with a group that buys followers and they have the same new followers.

8.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen: You are responsible if anything happens to my kids.
    Meanwhile.. hey sweety ..go on float away.

Something seriously is messed up in her head if she thinks you can let your small kid float away like that without some adult around her. She doesnt see anything wrong with keeping the kids plates next to trash. Doesnt see anything wrong with a toddler walking next to a pond. Or a kid floating away far into the lake.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/22/2021, 12:28 PM) 
    Screen-Shot-2021-09-22-at-12-09-53-PM

"I'm not worried about my children's safety"

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Okay, I'm totally not caught up on thread but had to add a few things!!!

This video was nicely done by Jen - which goes to show she is able to put together good content... she is just lazy and doesn't.
    I feel like she didn't show the kids a ton, but it was enough that we were able to see what they were doing and that they were having fun.

I was glad to see her not being crazy about food. They got all the things, they ate normal, and they had treats... like it was normal!!!! and it was nice to see her eating like a normal person!!! instead of seeing her munch on kale!!!!

The only thing about this video that pissed me off is her commentary about the fires!! she doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. I'm in California, in the middle of where the fires happened, we were scared that we would lose our house, we had several family have to leave their homes...

SO REALLY FUCK YOU JENNIFER THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE THE SKY OR THE WATER!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT FIRES GOT IN THE WAY OF ALL THE FUN YOU WERE HAVING!!!!

10.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sick of her not so veiled threats of “I might take the video down”. Bitch. Take it down or better yet, don’t show it in the first place.

IF she contacted police (and that’s a big “if”) about invasion of privacy or whatever she terms it and started out by saying “well, I blog and film for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and people are commenting on my content and looking up (public) stuff about me … “ can you just imagine the reaction from police and/or attorneys?? 😂

11.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 9/22/2021, 08:39 PM) 
    Okay, I'm totally not caught up on thread but had to add a few things!!!

This video was nicely done by Jen - which goes to show she is able to put together good content... she is just lazy and doesn't.
    I feel like she didn't show the kids a ton, but it was enough that we were able to see what they were doing and that they were having fun.

I was glad to see her not being crazy about food. They got all the things, they ate normal, and they had treats... like it was normal!!!! and it was nice to see her eating like a normal person!!! instead of seeing her munch on kale!!!!

The only thing about this video that pissed me off is her commentary about the fires!! she doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. I'm in California, in the middle of where the fires happened, we were scared that we would lose our house, we had several family have to leave their homes...

SO REALLY FUCK YOU JENNIFER THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE THE SKY OR THE WATER!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT FIRES GOT IN THE WAY OF ALL THE FUN YOU WERE HAVING!!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing, it seemed a bit insensitive to people that were much more heavily impacted by the fires.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 22/9/2021, 20:39) 
    Jen: You are responsible if anything happens to my kids.
    Meanwhile.. hey sweety ..go on float away.

Something seriously is messed up in her head if she thinks you can let your small kid float away like that without some adult around her. She doesnt see anything wrong with keeping the kids plates next to trash. Doesnt see anything wrong with a toddler walking next to a pond. Or a kid floating away far into the lake.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/22/2021, 12:28 PM) 
    Screen-Shot-2021-09-22-at-12-09-53-PM

"I'm not worried about my children's safety"

I guess we are lucky the flippers removed the old “pool” on the property

13.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 22/9/2021, 20:31) 
    what. a. bitch.

This is the same woman who had a fit when a hotel maid threw out a cardboard box Jen wanted to keep. But when it's something belonging to CC, she's so dismissive.

14.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    LOL, this comment did not age well! :snickering:
    Attached Image
    A9E0DC5F-0886-4266-8086-93200A2E65C8

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonlessJen @ 22/9/2021, 20:42) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 22/9/2021, 20:31) 
    what. a. bitch.

This is the same woman who had a fit when a hotel maid threw out a cardboard box Jen wanted to keep. But when it's something belonging to CC, she's so dismissive.

Her kids know not to touch cardboard, so why didn’t the damn maid??? 🤬

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103271 views