CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had to do a doubletake….did the milk crier actually order a fried chicken sandwich??? 🐔😩

2.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    NarcissisticNeedToShareEvenAfterAScareLikeJen

3.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/22/2021, 12:28 PM) 
    Screen-Shot-2021-09-22-at-12-09-53-PM

"I'm not worried about my children's safety"

this REALY poisses me off
    NO FLOTATION device?
    she could flip and go head first

I am adult and can swim-a couple years ago i was at a lake landing with the boat-hubby had walked to get the truck-i went to step in the boat & boat moved outward and i missed it & went in water feet first-water that was over my head
    I cant explain the panic & the inability to figure out where UP was
    I really felt in just seconds that i was drowning

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was definitely with another person she kept out of view. When she mentioned no dairy in Dole Whip she wasn’t talking to the kids and someone answered “no” to her question.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 22/9/2021, 20:39) 
    Okay, I'm totally not caught up on thread but had to add a few things!!!

This video was nicely done by Jen - which goes to show she is able to put together good content... she is just lazy and doesn't.
    I feel like she didn't show the kids a ton, but it was enough that we were able to see what they were doing and that they were having fun.

I was glad to see her not being crazy about food. They got all the things, they ate normal, and they had treats... like it was normal!!!! and it was nice to see her eating like a normal person!!! instead of seeing her munch on kale!!!!

The only thing about this video that pissed me off is her commentary about the fires!! she doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. I'm in California, in the middle of where the fires happened, we were scared that we would lose our house, we had several family have to leave their homes...

SO REALLY FUCK YOU JENNIFER THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE THE SKY OR THE WATER!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT FIRES GOT IN THE WAY OF ALL THE FUN YOU WERE HAVING!!!!

Thank you for commenting this. And I am really so sorry. I can only imagine your fear and your family/friends. I had wanted to comment about her disappointment to the fires, but the words escaped me. I live in the Southwest.
    Jen has no idea.. she just wants to go on adventures and travel with her overbaked firewood and play pioneer. This is fucking real Jen. I am so sorry that you couldn't build a fire and be part of the problem by contributing to the fires that are destroying everything.

Edited by ThirstTrap - 9/22/2021, 08:54 PM

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    fucking what????? what??????
    shes such a stupid idiot!!! we are not that dense to not remember your last video with your insane claims!!!!
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/22/2021, 11:34 AM) 
    Just wow, Jen!

Yes, you are a hypocrite.

“You guys, I’ve read the comments. I NEVER said I was being stalked. I don’t know why you think I said that.”

7.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Awkward Paska Bread @ 22/9/2021, 20:51) 
    She was definitely with another person she kept out of view. When she mentioned no dairy in Dole Whip she wasn’t talking to the kids and someone answered “no” to her question.

I think that was just someone at a neighboring table having their own conversation. You can hear him continuing to talk while she continues on.

8.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonlessJen @ 9/22/2021, 08:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 22/9/2021, 20:31) 
    what. a. bitch.

This is the same woman who had a fit when a hotel maid threw out a cardboard box Jen wanted to keep. But when it's something belonging to CC, she's so dismissive.

The rest of that line that Jen said in her head was ... "I really wouldn't worry about it... because I took it and chucked it in the lake"

QUOTE (Pantalon @ 9/22/2021, 08:53 PM) 
    fucking what????? what??????
    shes such a stupid idiot!!! we are not that dense to not remember your last video with your insane claims!!!!
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/22/2021, 11:34 AM) 
    Just wow, Jen!

Yes, you are a hypocrite.

“You guys, I’ve read the comments. I NEVER said I was being stalked. I don’t know why you think I said that.”

Did she or did she not refer to "textbook stalking"?? Like, she knows she said all this in a YT video, not IG stories that "go away" after 24h? (except nothing ever really goes away now does it)

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who has the fact check quote from the horse’s mouth on Jen claiming she was being stalked and harassed?

10.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Haven't watched the video yet but saw the stories. I bet her followers have whiplash with how quickly she went from "I'm being stalked, police and lawyers are involved, must protect my family" to "here's a video of me and the kids on a TRIP" a week later. I wonder how those people feel who left her ass kissing comments commending her for keeping the kids off camera now :lol: I bet they'll pivot just as quickly to praise her for posting this video now.

I got creeped out listening to her stories though. She really thinks she's something special and that the world needs to know her story. That is some grandiose behaviour right there. Jen, there are people making actual contributions to the world and society. People making history. YOU are a NOBODY. The world can and will go on without seeing a video of you and your kids.

And all that talk about lack of community and people being disconnected. Basically her admitting she has nothing and no one in her life other than the internet. What a loser.

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok....she says they've already spent 2 weeks in UT "with OUR family." How does she think she has the right to call the Rosses her family?
    I see she brought the white noise machine? Are the kids ever going to learn to sleep on their own. I bet they don't have one at Daddy's house.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 22/9/2021, 20:51) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/22/2021, 12:28 PM) 
    Screen-Shot-2021-09-22-at-12-09-53-PM

"I'm not worried about my children's safety"

this REALY poisses me off
    NO FLOTATION device?
    she could flip and go head first
    <snip>

I will give a semi-pass. That screen grab makes it look far more awful than it actually is. There is a sandbar - the water is actually barely up to CC’s ankles. The depth perception is also a little off due to the haze. Due to how shallow the water actually is, Jen could easily run to her with very little water resistance. And she is watching through the camera.

A child can absolutely drown in an inch of water which is why they shouldn’t be left unattended. But in this case, Jen is staying reasonably safe even if she’s not mother of the year by any stretch.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I feel like any rental property I’ve stayed in has requested you pull the bedding off when you leave. If she leaves the bed as she found it in hotels, rentals etc, do they assume it wasn’t used and leave it unwashed 🥺
    Also the Airbnb review and response- when they said they were afraid she hadn’t used the deck I wonder if they just hadn’t seen her or it had like a lock that hadn’t been opened and they were calling her on her “morning tea and yoga” bs :smoking-smiley-face:

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 9/22/2021, 01:59 PM) 
    Ok....she says they've already spent 2 weeks in UT "with OUR family." How does she think she has the right to call the Rosses her family?
    I see she brought the white noise machine? Are the kids ever going to learn to sleep on their own. I bet they don't have one at Daddy's house.

that comment really stuck with me.

HOW can Don let his ex stay with his NEW BRIDE in same house
    that is the CRAZIEST thing ever

ever

Tens-YOU need to set boundaries if Don cant

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 22/9/2021, 20:08) 
    Well we sure as hell know it wasn’t one of Jen’s old Tiffany bracelets. Those can only be sold, not given to one’s daughter.

:goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103269 views