CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 21/9/2021, 07:25) 
    Has it been mentioned yet that T changed her Instagram handle? Not that interesting but I wonder what compelled her to do it and what the significance of the new name is.

It’s an acronym for Gene. :muffin_emoticon_pack_by_rezzle:

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What I don’t understand is that you can talk and stalk a house Tens will be living in, who she is hiring to work for her, discuss her work at the PK’s wedding but if info is found not by someone who is an admin you get a finger wave and a message or your post deleted. This has too many Jen vibes.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching @ 21/9/2021, 15:00) 
    What I don’t understand is that you can talk and stalk a house Tens will be living in, who she is hiring to work for her, discuss her work at the PK’s wedding but if info is found not by someone who is an admin you get a finger wave and a message or your post deleted. This has too many Jen vibes.

The difference is that that information is shared only through private messages between trusted bakers. You posted openly the new instagram handle.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Some of the trusted bakers are complete stalkers and bat shut crazy. A couple letters is not even close as Tens account is private compared to talking about her house, or where Jen is at a certain time letting everyone know her house is empty. Jen might be a narcissist and imploded her life but she isn’t posting that her home is empty or spending days ooogling all her stuff. I enjoyed the bakery and GG for years but I think I’m done.

5.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen did publicly post that she was gone….often! She had her peloton profile public. That was her doing, not ours

6.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Polite Reminder:

DO NOT post information that the relevant party has not shared publicly. Tensleigh has not agreed to share her life on SM so you cannot post it here. This is Jen’s thread, who has chosen to share aspects of her life publicly, so talk about and share what she shares. Any other info keep to PMs.

We have explained this so many times and we will keep explaining it. We will also keep deleting posts that flout the rules.

B3A997C5-7A0A-4884-BCE3-112AB1670559

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching @ 9/21/2021, 09:20 AM) 
    Some of the trusted bakers are complete stalkers and bat shut crazy. A couple letters is not even close as Tens account is private compared to talking about her house, or where Jen is at a certain time letting everyone know her house is empty. Jen might be a narcissist and imploded her life but she isn’t posting that her home is empty or spending days ooogling all her stuff. I enjoyed the bakery and GG for years but I think I’m done.

Hey now! I am bat shit crazy but I am not a stalker.

8.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^^ Don looks better in a hat than Gene :lol:

9. Traps Queen
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Does anyone else think the talk of Tensleigh allowed here has had its moment? All discussion of her life only exists because Jen is boring.

I like participating here but with the recent discussions of privacy it seems fair to cut speculation of her completely.

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Traps Queen @ 9/21/2021, 09:54 AM) 
    Does anyone else think the talk of Tensleigh allowed here has had its moment? All discussion of her life only exists because Jen is boring.

I like participating here but with the recent discussions of privacy it seems fair to cut speculation of her completely.

I think discussion of her life exists because Jen bragged about her perfect marriage and every nuance of it for years (Valentine's Day dinner and one page poems with each course anyone) and then out of no where boom, divorce and weed smoking poly daddy Don emerged. Of course I want to know who Jen 2.0 is, we were basically groomed to want to know after years of overshares.

And I am nosy. And bat shit crazy. But no stalker.

11.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching @ 21/9/2021, 15:00) 

you posted her username which is why it was deleted.

other identifying information about her has also been deleted in the past. not sure what is difficult to understand

back to Jen...

12.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

Mods, we appreciate you!!!

13.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    giphygiphy

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 21/9/2021, 15:41) 
    QUOTE (DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching @ 9/21/2021, 08:20 AM) 

Have you really been following Jen for years???
    she always announced when their house was empty
    :5153:

And when her family members' houses were empty. And where to find the spare keys!

15.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s always been such a naive dummy. She still is, but it seems like Don & Tens had to talk some sense into her

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103268 views