CharlotteAndTheHeirFinallyGetFreshAirLikeJen Pt. 279

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I went back and read ColdOne’s posts. I missed all that the first time. :sorry_smiley:

Add real life creepy stalker to the troll’s resume.

Carry on… 😊

2.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 9/25/2021, 11:20 AM) 
    I love you, I hate you, Go away, I need you, Come back, I hate you...you see me, I love you, I hate you, Go away.

Sounds like a cat.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 25/9/2021, 06:15) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 9/24/2021, 07:54 PM) 
    Maybe it was just another example of Jen using semantics to say one thing but mean another. Like when she said, "I don't eat sugar" she probably thought she technically wasn't lying because she meant she didn't literally eat spoonfuls of granulated sugar out of the sugar bowl. She probably rationalized that eating things that are "made with lots of sugar in them" isn't the same at all. That would be classic Jen lying logic.

I think she tried to explain it in one of her earlier vlogs. She said something like that she meant no treats. That she had too many of those on vacation (cookies, cupcakes, desserts in restaurants), but she wasn't necessarily changing how she ate at home, she'd still drink her tea with honey etc. It made no sense to me honestly. It didn't even work out to avoiding refined sugar... there was still a lot of sugar, just maybe slightly less over the top than her usual. No hourly special treats.

I'm going to see if I can find the video. It had to be in 2012-2013.

And yet she always had donut Saturday and treat Tuesday and she’d get sugary Starbucks drinks when running errands and dessert on date nights etc. etc.

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 25/9/2021, 19:32) 
    I love you, I hate you, Go away, I need you, Come back, I hate you...you see me, I love you, I hate you, Go away.

Sounds like a cat.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

5.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 25/9/2021, 17:12) 
    Clueless

100% agree. Jen is trapped in the misery that she is wholly responsible for creating. She calls herself ‘a creative’ 😜, and there it is. She shat all over her life, gaslighted her subscribers, backed herself into a corner of mental and physical instability, and I view her as a cautionary tale.

Oh she’s a creative, alright….she creates false narratives, she rewrites history, she creates excuses, she creates a ludicrous rationale to blame others…..

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am late to the glamping vlog discussion but I wanted to share this. As a mom, I would absolutely have had my kids sleep in that big king bed with me. It is a vacation and that is fun to do anyways. And I just don't trust the security of that tent lol.

And as mentioned before, water is definitely a situation where your inner helicopter parent has to come out lol. I am by no means a helicopter parent but you do not mess around with water.

Jen reminds me of my sister in this way. She let her kids go as far out in the water as they wanted, climb up cliffs and jump into water where there are signs saying not to do that, and i am SURE she never thought to cut their grapes or hot dogs into fourths. She just never thinks bad things would happen to them. And while I know my sister loves her kids, they are definitely not her priority and frankly it's kind of a miracle they are all alive lol. The rest of us siblings and our parents would always have to watch my sister's kids at the beach, making sure they came back up from swimming underwater etc. Because my sister just didn't have that motherly instinct.

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 9/25/2021, 12:32 PM) 

Sounds like a cat.

This is why I have dogs. I'm too needy to own a cat; although I have loved and been loved by some wonderful cats in my life. 😻

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    We just got back recently from two weeks in the OBX. I’ve never been so infuriated in my entire life as I was at some of the parents who were completely oblivious to their kids’ safety while we were on the beach there.

One couple spent the entire time taking iPhone photos and video of the mom (who I presume is a wannabe influencer). 🙄 The husband took photos of her in her trendy bikini & sun hat while they both took selfies and video of themselves teasing and attracting seagulls by holding out snacks to them (but they never actually gave the seagulls the snacks). They did this while paying no attention to their two little boys who looked to be about the same age as CC & Donny. Occasionally they’d include the kids in the seagull selfies. Mostly, they just ignored them while the kids played in the water and got knocked down by the surf multiple times.

There was another group of parents who stood around yacking with each other & drinking their White Claws while totally ignoring their kids who appeared to all be between the ages of 2 and 6. One little guy came to our umbrella/chair set-up and made off with my husband’s sandals while we were just a few feet away looking at ghost crabs. My husband had to go ask for them back.

Keep in mind that Hurricane Larry was offshore somewhere and the surf was dangerous.

I just don’t understand parents like Jen who never think something will happen to their children.

QUOTE (ThatThing @ 25/9/2021, 20:22) 
    I am late to the glamping vlog discussion but I wanted to share this. As a mom, I would absolutely have had my kids sleep in that big king bed with me. It is a vacation and that is fun to do anyways. And I just don't trust the security of that tent lol.

And as mentioned before, water is definitely a situation where your inner helicopter parent has to come out lol. I am by no means a helicopter parent but you do not mess around with water.

Jen reminds me of my sister in this way. She let her kids go as far out in the water as they wanted, climb up cliffs and jump into water where there are signs saying not to do that, and i am SURE she never thought to cut their grapes or hot dogs into fourths. She just never thinks bad things would happen to them. And while I know my sister loves her kids, they are definitely not her priority and frankly it's kind of a miracle they are all alive lol. The rest of us siblings and our parents would always have to watch my sister's kids at the beach, making sure they came back up from swimming underwater etc. Because my sister just didn't have that motherly instinct.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The amount of views per video are less and less since she started this traveling thing.

10.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I “wonder“ why…

11.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    any of you follow Jessica Garvin on IG? RIP to that marriage
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210925-165133_Instagram

12.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 9/25/2021, 08:36 AM) 
    D&T were definitely together then. It was presumed D ignored Jen's attempts to notice her and it was presumed he was texting T in the background of pics that were posted. I believe it was during that trip that Jen learned he had moved on.

Your relationship can be over and you can move on a long time before you divorce, and for so many reasons.
    That’s a general statement. I’m not into digging through Ten’s life history.

Edited by fiercelyprivate - 25/9/2021, 18:33

13.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    A RL friend on Instagram has just posted a picture of him baking wood in his oven! I SCREAMED! I think he's slow drying it for a woodwork project. I cannot tell him why this is so funny.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 9/25/2021, 04:55 PM) 
    Your relationship can be over and you can move on a long time before you divorce, and for so many reasons.
    That’s a general statement. I’m not into digging through Ten’s life history.

Yep, a friend of my husband’s and his (now ex-)wife were separated for a long time before they even filed.

Edited by fiercelyprivate - 25/9/2021, 18:31

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Again, we are not supposed to discuss anything to do with Tens, correct? She has chosen not to share her life on line, we should respect that. Am I correct?

947 replies since 22/9/2021, 21:17   111936 views