CharlotteAndTheHeirFinallyGetFreshAirLikeJen Pt. 279

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She said she arrived at 8pm. Didn't she only show one day? So she got there, didn't sleep, paddle boarded with Winnie and had breakfast, lunch, and dinner... and then left?

She also kept mentioning how tired and wiped out she was at the end.

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 9/29/2021, 08:06 PM) 
    “I’m so silly and cute!”

No, Jen. You’re selfish and all alone. Except for your elderly dog and your ex-husband’s money, both which you misuse.

8103877E-C6B2-4FA6-9852-D8958F07FA17A4F9FBB6-1FA3-43DD-A15F-7732D02E0287

What the actual fuck?

I can't watch this one... I'll blow a gasket if I see what y'all are describing w/Winnie.

3.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 9/29/2021, 01:19 PM)
    I can’t watch this one. That is animal cruelty to bring a geriatric Shih Tzu on a paddleboard like that. That is something you have to start when a dog is young and a Shih Tzu should never be made to do that if they are reluctant. They are primarily indoor dogs.

But because this bitch wanted to film herself paddle boarding, Jen makes her do it. I guess even her parents won’t watch the dog anymore.

Oh and I don’t give a fuck about some rando Otter Lake.

Same. All of this. I’m sickened just by the pictures and what is described here.

Fuck her.

4.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic Jen give up this persona. you're not Allison Anderson and that's OK. I couldn't do this camping stuff either

you're best at home shuffling around the house, showing off your purchases, etc. get back to the real you :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Sweating, bug spray residue, getting muddy, etc. for a few days without taking a shower would be disgusting to the typical person, for Jen, no issue.

Not that I would have wanted to be naked and soapy out in the woods.

When Allison Anderson started her car camping saga, she showed off all her (gifted by sponsors) equipment. Including a shower tent and showering contraption. And set up her camera on an adjacent table and took some footage of herself showering (from outside the tent). It was awkward and looked insane to be that vulnerable.

6.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just when we think Winnie’s life cannot get any more miserable, Jen straps her on a paddle board and turns her into a…handbag? I have no idea what she is doing in in this pic but I hate her for how she treats that dog.

9953C5B4-55F0-4D15-BD2D-E014E1B33525

7.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I pick up my elderly dog under his chest, before I can get his rump supported, his little feet start paddling. Winnie deserves physical support under her haunches.

8.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly hope Winnie passes peacefully in her sleep sooner rather than later so she doesn’t have to “have a great time glamping with mom!” She’s not enjoying this. At all. She’s going to mom's lap for emotional comfort.

9.     +40   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen is a dumb bitch. I have two brachy dogs, a Boston and a Frenchie (pic for a palate cleanser). You DON'T bring them near the water. I hate her.

https://teamdogs.co.uk/articles/can-all-do...hould-they-swim

"The dogs that find it the hardest to swim are the flat-faced, brachycephalic breeds, followed by those with especially short legs."

“You can imagine how hard it is for these types of dogs to stay afloat. The short noses of the brachy breeds make it impossible for them to lift their noses to the right angle to avoid the water, and many of them breathe through their mouths, which would result in water inhalation.

“For short-legged breeds, their bodies make swimming a much bigger challenge than it is for other breeds. Think about how we humans use the whole of our legs to swim, and then imagine how much harder it would be if our legs were much shorter.”

242816102_10224719779330836_4636643001062205540_n

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for that picture. They are adorable

11.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, you have money. Go to a luxury hotel and enjoy the benefits of electricity, walls and security. Stop faffing around with this camping nonsense and embrace the pwincess maximalist that you are. At least then, when we watch you pretend to be happy, when you are clearly sodding miserable, we get to see some nice hotels. This drudgery you call a break is too boring.

12.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I hope she at least wiped down with baby wipes. I can't stand going to bed dirty and sweaty.

13.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 9/29/2021, 12:40 PM) 
    Three minutes into the video and I'm thinking all of her videos are the same, just a different location. She has the money. Just fly somewhere exotic and stay in a hotel and show us the sights. I don't care to see a campground in IL or even my home state. BORING!

Exactly! I don't mean to insult people who live in Illinois, but none of these places she has visited look nice to me or are a place I would want to go to. A lake, trees, and bugs are boring to me. She is a poor advertisement for tourism in Illinois. And she looks miserable there, too!

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am sure there are some beautiful places in Illinois, but even if Jen was standing in one of them she would make it look like the local landfill. It’s her gift

15.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Littlegarose

Your babies are adorable, and thank you for that information. I never realized that the brachy breeds struggled with swimming. Now I'm even more incensed about the whole paddle board debacle than I was before.

947 replies since 22/9/2021, 21:17   111936 views