LockedAndLoaded!ActuallyJustBloatedLikeJen #veggiefarts Pt. 280

« Older   Newer »

1. Beth2018
        +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 30/9/2021, 21:54) 
    I have a friend who is a divorced mom of small kids and she is astounded by Jen.
    Even tho the kids spend only a few days a week with each parent, and alternate weekends,my friend cannot grasp how can she be away , even when the kids are with their father.
    Things happen, the kids need her all the time. Be it an emergency when dad can't pick them up, or something they forgot to get at the house, or information their pediatrician needs, or one is sick, or specific school stuff...My friend says it's very important to be available for the kids, or they will lose the connection to the parent.
    She says Jen must be involved very ,very little with the children. I agree. It's likely that all of their needs are fulfilled by the Rosses and she is this weird lady that has them for a day or weekend here and there.
    It's a matter of time when the heir and the other one will just refuse to go to Jen's house. They will fail to see why they should bother. And the sad part is, she might be ok with that.

Ok ok am sorry but this is 🙄. Am a divorced mom with two under ten and I travel both alone and with friends when I don’t have the kids. If I didn’t trust my ex in-laws or my ex it might be a different story. I know my kids are well taken care of and there’s nothing at my house they need that couldn’t be bought at a store or done with out. It’s ridiculous to think anybody should be sitting at home just waiting in case their kids forgot a toy 😱 the horror.

1032 replies since 30/9/2021, 00:04   118852 views