The Mills Family Pt 16: The Monotonous Misadventures of Skunkbeard the Stinky Pizzamaker

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    JayCloud355 Brilliant !

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The Mills Family Part 16: The Monotonous Misadventures of Skunkbeard the Stinky Pizzamaker

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 10/2/2021, 07:59 PM) 
    I think, after reading Tommo's latest post elsewhere (i.e. not on YT), that he may be preparing the groundwork to introduce that "special person".

If he doesn't do so very soon, even his most loyal subscribers are going to begin getting antsy, feeling that they are being played.

Remember when he said he had been dropping hints but subscribers would never guess who the new love interest is?

That makes me inclined to think it's someone known to follow his channel.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Rachel Day. Her comments nowadays are a little subdued. And not as frequent.

There's another woman, whose name escapes me atm but who also used to be commenting regularly, yet seems to have disappeared.

The subterfuge and games are unnecessary and unbecoming in a man who claims to be an upright pillar of Christianity.

As his new Wife and Step-mother to his 9 children, the woman will have a central role in that household.

Maybe she won't want to be actively involved in filming, but she will be seen in the home, interacting with the kids.

If she exists, the time to introduce this lady is rapidly approaching.

He's making the biggest fool of himself. Click baiting and playing his dumb mind games with his subscribers. Folks are already getting tired of his juvenile ways.

WHY does he have to play games with folks? He's a 45 year old, middle aged father of 10 kids. He's already proved SO many times that he is needy, desperate, a narcissist, an egomaniac and that he 100% is NOT over Andrea. He never stop talking about her. Every time he talks about doing something he says "we did". He talks like she is still there.

IF he has a new GF and IF its a serious relationship.....WHY does he have to carry on like he is right now? he already made it clear that she does not want to be talked about and that he wont be introducing her to the channel anytime soon. Cant he be like any other mature adult and keep his private life, private? NOPE! Mr Ego has to drop more hints and then he will get mad with everybody pretty soon and order everybody NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT.

He should realize his subscribers are not like his kids....they are NOT under his control. He treats his subscribers like dirt and he always did. They can UN-subscribe pretty fast or quit giving him any views. All they need to do is stop watching his content on YT and watch on Invidious instead. He wont get a cent for those views.

Folks don't like being made fools of and they don't like being played. Tommo is SO desperate to share with everybody that he has a GF and somebody out there cares about him. It proves more how desperate and needy he is.

You are so right. Whoever this woman is, she could wind up being step mom to his kids. If Tommo had any respect for his KIDS he would not behave like he is behaving right now. Asher and Judah were upset with him when he was with April. How do they feel right now? Justus, Eden, Solly and the little girls too? How do they feel?

They are all facing having a new woman move into their home as their father's new wife, and their step mom. Its gonna be SO hard for those kids to adjust. Tommo said she had "some kids". Wow! So the Mills kids are gonna have to share the tiny space they have.....with more kids. Its gonna be so hard for all the kids.

All Tommo is doing right now is telling everybody...HEY LOOK at MEEEEEEE! I have somebody in MYYYYY LIFE! He is so desperate for attention.

Like I always say....I hope she packs her cleaning stuff and brings a lot of bleach and cleansers with her when she moves into Millsville because she's gonna need them.

4.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just watched the latest live.

One thing I’ve noticed from Tom is huge difference between the treatment of Claudia v. Sophia.

Has anyone noticed whenever Tom tells Sophia to stop doing something, she continues to do it?! He would never allow that with Claudia. Before Claudia can even do something, he shuts her down. And Sophia was crying because she never got to hold the camera, so he gave her the camera. If that was Claudia, he wouldn’t have cared. It always seems like Sophia is crying over something. She knows she is the favorite, so she acts up to get what she wants. Hannah wanted to sit by Tom, but Sophia was already sitting there; I remember videos where Claudia has had to get up and move because his two favorites, Sophia and Hannah wanted to be in Claudias spot. Also last week, Tom told Claudia she could ring the bell, then all of a sudden Sophia wanted to ring it, so Claudia just let her have it, maybe cause she knows Sophia would have started to cry idk…

Tom better calm down with favoritism, one day Claudia will be old enough to see it and will drive a wedge into a relationship with her sisters. He babies Sophia but she is 8? Eden was 9 when Andrea died, and ever since then she had to mature quickly and he puts a lot of responsibilities on her.

Isn’t Claudia only 6 or 7. She is literally a baby. She’s younger than Sophia and Eden, idk why Tom treats her so different. I remember how he kept saying Hannah is a baby who needs her mommy, when in reality Claudia was only 4 when Andrea died. They all need their mommy. (You guys might have to correct me on the ages, I believe I could be wrong)

And I doubt Tom will remember to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this year. But I’m sure he will take himself because he has to have a special white pumpkin. And those desert cups looked like vomit. I wonder if the kids actually ate them, how did they not freak out from the way that they looked. And he stuck his finger inside one of them to check the temperature 🤢

And a couple of weeks ago someone asked Tom if any of the kids had ADHD and Tom paused for a few seconds and then said no. I think he suspects a few of the kids might have it but he won’t admit to it… And even if he doesn’t know, he should get the kids tested.

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh he must have gone clothes shopping because Claudia has a new red shirt. Finally!! I was tired of seeing the sarcasm loading shirt. And the new red shirt has long sleeves, perfect for the colder months. The sarcasm shirt was just a tank top and he had her wearing it in the middle of winter and on Christmas Day. But she is still wearing those floral leggings that I’ve seen her wear for the last 2 years…

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m a fan - but just sayin’ 😉
    Attached Image
    A7E775D2-360F-4FFD-A0C8-0272DFE3CAE7

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I agree EKaterin….I remember him saying that “you’ll never guess” around October/November last year. Coincidently…that’s about the same time I noticed RD’s Amazon Wedding Contribution Wish List. He also threw something out there about this gal having her own kids and not being used too so many children in a family. She has 3 girls…ten down to two. She owns her own home and her family live near her….and she lives 17 hours away from him. If it is her…she doesn’t seem to like to be on 🎥 camera. She may have deleted them…but their are some videos that show her talking to the camera…but they are from a couple years ago. I could see her dragging her feet 👣 to move there (if it is her) and why this is taking so long. And she is/was married….which if she is going through a divorce…that would take time. With all her grocery and Dollar store haul videos….I never hear her mention a hubby anymore…like she did a couple years ago. There was a video where she responded to someone, asking her how she does her laundry….and she mentioned how her husband didn’t like her long blond hair winding up on his black aprons, he wore to work. She’s plain like Andrea, she homeschools using ACE, she buys a lot of junk food, she’s into the Bible Study he does…and shes of child bearing age…34? The one thing she is not, is what I would think, TomAss would consider 🥵 HOT.
    He has always defended her and she seems to be “friendly” with Dumbo’s best friends Sal and Chad, Andrea’s brother Ryan and Ryan’s wife, and Aunt Josie (who seems to have moved on). She was “friends” with April and April defended her. When posed with questions in Tomass’s LIVE chats, personally meant for her…she won’t answer….unless it was about the Mills family or what she fixed for dinner. I have seen in LIVE chat, people ask if she’s the “special friend” and she will not say a thing. She may not be the “special friend”….but if she isn’t…I believe she’s in on this game he’s playing…and knows who this person is. Two peas in a pod. 🧔🏻👵

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JayCloud355 @ 10/2/2021, 09:55 PM) 
    Just watched the latest live.

One thing I’ve noticed from Tom is huge difference between the treatment of Claudia v. Sophia.

Has anyone noticed whenever Tom tells Sophia to stop doing something, she continues to do it?! He would never allow that with Claudia. Before Claudia can even do something, he shuts her down. And Sophia was crying because she never got to hold the camera, so he gave her the camera. If that was Claudia, he wouldn’t have cared. It always seems like Sophia is crying over something. She knows she is the favorite, so she acts up to get what she wants. Hannah wanted to sit by Tom, but Sophia was already sitting there; I remember videos where Claudia has had to get up and move because his two favorites, Sophia and Hannah wanted to be in Claudias spot. Also last week, Tom told Claudia she could ring the bell, then all of a sudden Sophia wanted to ring it, so Claudia just let her have it, maybe cause she knows Sophia would have started to cry idk…

Tom better calm down with favoritism, one day Claudia will be old enough to see it and will drive a wedge into a relationship with her sisters. He babies Sophia but she is 8? Eden was 9 when Andrea died, and ever since then she had to mature quickly and he puts a lot of responsibilities on her.

Isn’t Claudia only 6 or 7. She is literally a baby. She’s younger than Sophia and Eden, idk why Tom treats her so different. I remember how he kept saying Hannah is a baby who needs her mommy, when in reality Claudia was only 4 when Andrea died. They all need their mommy. (You guys might have to correct me on the ages, I believe I could be wrong)

And I doubt Tom will remember to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this year. But I’m sure he will take himself because he has to have a special white pumpkin. And those desert cups looked like vomit. I wonder if the kids actually ate them, how did they not freak out from the way that they looked. And he stuck his finger inside one of them to check the temperature 🤢

And a couple of weeks ago someone asked Tom if any of the kids had ADHD and Tom paused for a few seconds and then said no. I think he suspects a few of the kids might have it but he won’t admit to it… And even if he doesn’t know, he should get the kids tested.

If he doesnt quit with the favoritism he's gonna have a major problem very soon. Sophia knows exactly which buttons to press to get everything her way. She turns on the tears awful fast.....and she gets what she wants. If Claudia did that.....she would be ignored. Or told to quit! Sophia gets exactly what she wants. She plays "Daddy" like a guitar and "Daddy" gives her whatever she wants. Same with Hannnaaahhhh! There are gonna be major problems with jealousy and resentment between Sophia and Hannah pretty soon. Its already starting. And Claudia is left out again. But she's better off not to be caught up in the Sophia-Hannah fight for "Daddy's" attention.

Notice how mean Tommo was to Solly Thursday too? Solly was trying to do everything he could think of to help ole Tommo. He carried the big box of cheese upstairs for him. But when Solly went upstairs to ask for some cheese in the little bowl.....Tommo told him it was "too late" and poor Solly didn't get any cheese. WHO treats little kids like that?

Tommo needs to quit favoring Sophia and Hannah. Claudia and Solly are just ignored and criticized. The other two are turning into spoiled brats awful fast. They are gonna be a nightmare to raise pretty soon.

Yeah, Claudia is only 6 years old. She just turned 4 when Andrea passed away. She is more mature and more resilient than any of the kids. She just does her own thing and its like she knows she's gonna be criticized and ignored so she doesn't get upset. She just goes and does her own thing and doesn't even react to the way she is treated. I bet deep down she knows though and as she gets older who knows how it will affect her. Solly too.

I hope Solly and Claudia become best buddies as the get older. They are the smartest out of all the kids. I hope they become close and support and help each other as they get older. And I hope they make ole Tommo regret all the times he ignored them and criticized them. He should hang his head in shame for treating two of his kids like that. Sophia drives me crazy with that moody sulky face and how she cries to get her own way with everything. Her personality is just like "Daddys". He is moody and grouchy and a big cry baby too.

I noticed his reaction when he was asked if any of the kids have ADHD. He knows most of his kids have problems. Its impossible not to notice how some of them are. Its a good thing though that he didn't say anything about that on the live stream. I bet the kids have never been assessed or have a diagnosis. He 100% should protect their privacy about stuff like that. They have to live there and go to youth group and if stuff like that was known publicly they could be bullied. Maybe one day he will get the kids assessed. Help is out there. Most of the kids need professional help. Will they ever receive it though? I doubt they ever will.

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Omg yes @DreamBig i totally forgot how mean he was on the last live with Solly. Especially when they were at the store. Solly was excited and just wanted to help with the pumpkins. He kept shutting him down. Solly suggested a pumpkin for Hannah and Tom got frustrated for no reason, he started waving his hand and said something along the lines of he doesn’t need anyone telling him what could or should be for Hannah.

He really doesn’t even attempt to hide his dislike for Solly anymore. He is so mean to that little boy. 💔 Just wait til they grow up Tom…

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    As weird as it is, I think I'd be ok with RD as the new mom. She knows everything about the family and had a relationship with the kids for years. She's an odd one but who knows. Rather see her than some 23 year old.

About Claudia.. it's like he forgot how little she was when he was harassing her and belittling her to "clock in more" and just his general coldness and accusations toward her. She was literally 3 when he was acting that way :( Let him think he needs more kids though.

11.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He's always been a d-bag to Claudia and Solly, and he's turned Sophia and Hannah into insufferable little brats. Sophia was a bit of a brat already when Andrea was alive, but it's just gotten out of control.

Kind of hoping that Tom tries to jump onto the picnic table again, hits himself in the crotch, and renders himself sterile. This world does not need anymore of Tom Mills' offspring in the world as he just treats them like dirt.

12.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think RD would make a good wife for TomAss too. She obviously cares about his kids and HIM. Andrea’s brother and his wife always say HI to her, as well as TomAss’s best friends. Her age would allow him to grow God’s Kingdom even more. How he could possibly fit three more girls in that tiny home…is beyond me…but if there’s a will, there’s a way…I reckon. From her videos…her girls have tons of clothing. ONE of her daughters, has more clothing options, than all 4 of his, put together. He would have to budge a lot, to bring a woman with children, in that place. Maybe a women with one child would work…but two or three is really pushing the limits of being comfortable. He would have to add on or buy a new home. The current Mills girls room is already crowded….the boys room has one bunk available. Where will extra kids sleep…on the massive couch!

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Haha @kewpiepie don’t worry Tommy has a king size bed with a brand new purple mattress and thick cozy comforter. I’m sure they can all sleep in there 😂😂😂

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought RD could be his next wife, she will fit right in. She probably knows more about the mills kids, than the mills kids themselves. Eden doesn’t know what she will want her for her bday, don’t worry just head over to RD’s channel, she knows exactly what gifts to get for a 12 year old girl. 😂

And I can’t believe Tom thinks his current living situation will work for his new wife. Like is he even thinking all the way?? He needs a bigger house, he can barely fit his current kids and let alone step kids. The dummy said he doesn’t mind if his new wife wanted a few more. Why is he trying to lower the quality of life for the other children. The boys are already sleeping on a thin piece of crusty foam. They don’t even have a freaking comforter on their bed. What type of life is this, it’s not fair to those kids at all. He needs to buy a new house.

Also maybe he is hoping that by the time that he gets married, Thomas, Asher, and possibly Judah will move out to free up some bed space…

And I really can’t believe April was about to lower the quality of Rachel and Joshua’s life for Tommy Mills.

When he marries the new wife the GFM money will be gone in less than year for having to accommodate more people. Then they are back to being poor. Tom stated how he only wanted two kids. Andrea has mentioned several times that Tom was always worried about money and didn’t want additional kids. In fact, there is a comment from Andrea mentioning it. I’ll share it later (if it is not against the rules, can someone let me know if it is, I’m sorry if I broke them in the last thread)

14.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 2/10/2021, 19:59) 
    I think, after reading Tommo's latest post elsewhere (i.e. not on YT), that he may be preparing the groundwork to introduce that "special person".

If he doesn't do so very soon, even his most loyal subscribers are going to begin getting antsy, feeling that they are being played.

Remember when he said he had been dropping hints but subscribers would never guess who the new love interest is?

That makes me inclined to think it's someone known to follow his channel.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Rachel Day. Her comments nowadays are a little subdued. And not as frequent.

There's another woman, whose name escapes me atm but who also used to be commenting regularly, yet seems to have disappeared.

The subterfuge and games are unnecessary and unbecoming in a man who claims to be an upright pillar of Christianity.

As his new Wife and Step-mother to his 9 children, the woman will have a central role in that household.

Maybe she won't want to be actively involved in filming, but she will be seen in the home, interacting with the kids.

If she exists, the time to introduce this lady is rapidly approaching.

I agree with Ekaterin's post also. Regardless of whether or not we know the new wife to be or whether it's Rachel Day, subscribers are already beginning to doubt Tommo and to identify his game playing tactics.

Who the hell does he think he is? He is now, by his own choice a public figure who has, up until the past few months, shared every shred of information regarding family life and his "oneness" with Andrea.

Not only that, he has received a lot of money from subscribers after he opened the GFM account and the shopping accounts at three different stores. He has sought financial help from people, he has sought gifts. And he has certainly sought sympathy, understanding and on-line counselling from the clucking hens who heap nothing but praise upon his every action.

Yet he is so disrespectful and dismissive of people. His kids show their dislike and scorn of the YT people who have put food on their table, clothes on their backs and ensured that Daddy has thousands in the bank. Money to be spent on the kids... not saved for his and hers retirement.

If his online romance is discovered to be just more misleading BS for views, he is going to lose subscribers. If the woman exists, yet refuses to be introduced, that too will turn people away.

Tommo should cease with the boring, same old weekly videos. Nobody is interested!
    He needs to tell his kids to show some respect for subscribers. They are becoming brats!

Tomcat needs to get his act together fast!

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Marking my spot

1293 replies since 2/10/2021, 14:52   144231 views