FuckOff!(ButDon’tLeaveMe)LikeJen Pt. 281

« Older   Newer »

1. Freedom for Don
        +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I live in Sydney Australia. I'm sure you all wanted to know and I felt "I was called to share" that information.

People in Sydney have endured 107 days so far, this time in lockdown due to the pandemic. One person should be leaving the home to do groceries. You may not venture more than 5 kilometres from home. You may not leave your local govt. area. So basically we stay home and I fill in my day with TV or youtube. BUT next Monday some restrictions are being lifted for those who are double vaccinated. YAY!!!👍🏻😃🇦🇺

I used to enjoy Gene's videos MHWL, TBBB it was light relief and she looked put together. That would have helped in lockdown.

However, if she thinks her van like weekends away are so interesting and appreciated, then why the need to monitor comments or stop them altogether. Cannot take criticism comes to mind.

I find it hard to reconcile that someone with supposed wealth would need to sell her jewellery as she has a daughter to give them to later.
    To sell chipped, cheap junk and expect people to be thrilled.
    To have luxury handbags ( I wouldn't have chosen the styles she had) and never use them. Did they sell?
    It makes me think she is not as comfortable as she likes to portray or that she was bought up where they lived from week to week, watching the budget. No shame in that. You do what you must.

Do something with that hair. Get someone with style to choose your clothes. Get that bunion fixed. In short fix yourself up if you want to be on camera.

I must be havin a touch of cabin fever. Who does she think she is to lecture us? You take the good with the bad if you put yourself out there. Why is she always "wanting to share" when her latest content nobody wants to see.

Thank you for indulging me, I feel better now. I haven't been to the hairdresser in 107 days so far and who knows when they are allowed to re open will I get an appointment. They are allowed only 5 clients at a time in the salon.
    🌸

895 replies since 6/10/2021, 19:45   115787 views