FuckOff!(ButDon’tLeaveMe)LikeJen Pt. 281

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don't let Austrians and altoatesini hear you saying that Alto Adige is near the German border :snickering:

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t watch. From what you all have said, I’m too ragey. The “motherhood” comment made my head explode. I hope someone calls her out on that, the bitch. People aren’t acknowledging you because you’re walking around with a fucking camera glued to your ugly face and saying “hi” might sound to them like some WWII salutation.

3.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah, going to the grocery store and buying the Italian version of PB&J ingredients is super Ugly American behavior. I love going to the grocery store in another country, even in states like Hawaii it's a different experience from the lower 48. But it's to find local produce and country-specific items, especially things I can bring home. Jen's not truly adventurous, as much as she thinks she is.

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/13/2021, 03:40 PM) 
    She says the cleanliness is out of this world. Not a speck on the streets and everyone is so polite, welcoming.

I can vouch for this. I've been once, would love to go again. I saw Dunkin Donuts in SK too, just a warning that they exist there :lol:

5.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    All of her travel vlogs are the same script. She never deviates except for the backdrop.

Packs the same stuff, films in the same order, eats the same things, complains, says she’s having a wonderful time, mispronunciation everywhere, little research, gets angry when it doesn’t go the way she daydreams.

I can’t wait for part 2 when we get a staged, filmed just waking up, whispery voice “Good Morning.” bonus for “do your hear the rain?”

6. Bunion of Fury
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 13/10/2021, 22:03) 
    All of her travel vlogs are the same script. She never deviates except for the backdrop.

Packs the same stuff, films in the same order, eats the same things, complains, says she’s having a wonderful time, mispronunciation everywhere, little research, gets angry when it doesn’t go the way she daydreams.

I can’t wait for part 2 when we get a staged, filmed just waking up, whispery voice “Good Morning.” bonus for “do your hear the rain?”

Don t forget the 10 minutes fondling crap she bought the day before.
    On that subject. Will this Gavone purchase any special treats or toys for her thrusted burden?

7.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 13/10/2021, 19:46) 
    She booked the trip during the third wave of Covid in Italy, and went there during the fourth wave.
    This is how variants spread between countries. Not by immigrants or migrants. But by entitled , privileged asses , With fucking Wonder.

I’m so over shit like this. The way Delta is spreading through my smaller town is insane. Masks, no masks, vaccinated, not vaccinated, it has not made a difference. If people would stay put, we might get a handle on it, but at this rate, it’s never going to happen!

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    .. But will we see her in the tub.... and waking up in the morning in Part 2?

9.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 10/13/2021, 02:51 PM) 
    I studied abroad in Italy in high school and my host family had a mountain cabin quite near this area. And since then I have traveled to the Trentino Alto-Adige region quite a few times. Never in my life did I think I would open YouTube and see a video of Jen there. And like usual, the filming she did, at least so far, does absolutely nothing to show the beauty of that area. She didn’t film much at all of the town itself or in the grocery store, and not even much of the mountains, things which people watching her vlog or stumbling upon it would find interesting. If you found her video randomly searching for videos about this area, you would be so confused on most of what she’s talking about.

Seriously, I'm more interested in watching a tour of an Italian grocery store than Jen being Forever Alone and pretending to be happy

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh boy. Her closeups in the beginning of the video activated my gag reflex. Italy is amazing. We were supposed to be there last year. This really made me sad. DAMN!! She sure isn't a good actress. Maybe it's harder because of jetlag. 🙄 My take away: "Girl has to eat!"

11.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can't show a grocery store. It requires her pointing the camera away from her face.

12.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have to say I was kind of looking forward to seeing Norway :lol:

although I would have been disappointed with that footage too

13. Bunion of Fury
        +18   Like  

User deleted

Jen has over 140k subs. It would be a no brainer for her to go to any of those restaurants and film them cooking. She would be treated like a queen and it s great free advertisement for them. She goes to Italy solo to show herself off. This is not about her channel or her viewers. She does not even think about what people would want to see or learn about the area.
    As always it is about her experience and her experience alone. She forgot about the share part of her wonder.
    Moron.

14.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^ :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon Eyeroll's post

I wish there was a way for Youtube to tell you what percentage of the video has the vlogger pointing the camera at his/her face. I mean I know you can do that with the preview bar and see all the frames but just seeing it as a number would make me laugh so hard. Here's my trip to Italy but you'll spend 66.6% of the time looking at my uglyass face.

15.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 10/13/2021, 02:55 PM) 
    Yeah, going to the grocery store and buying the Italian version of PB&J ingredients is super Ugly American behavior. I love going to the grocery store in another country, even in states like Hawaii it's a different experience from the lower 48. But it's to find local produce and country-specific items, especially things I can bring home. Jen's not truly adventurous, as much as she thinks she is.

I spent 3 weeks in France a few years ago and my favorite part was the grocery stores!!! I bought all the things and just sampled, ate everything in sight, and loved every minute. I so enjoyed the little stores in small towns and speaking with the owners because they were so proud of their products and produce! I only encountered one rude person down in Marseilles but every other person we met throughout the country were so incredibly kind; of course we learned to say Bonjour! first before speaking to someone and I at least attempted to speak a few words in French, we relied heavily on Google Translate (what a Godsend!). I cannot WAIT to travel again!

895 replies since 6/10/2021, 19:45   115787 views