FuckOff!(ButDon’tLeaveMe)LikeJen Pt. 281

« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is the absolute best at starting up a new (positive, relatively speaking) routine and then just ghosting on it without a word. Every other week videos, then weekly for awhile, and now…who knows.

I’d do the same with inconsistently showing up to my job/higher calling from God and not actually trying with the work, but then I wouldn’t be able to pay my bills because that’s how jobs work for the 99%.

2.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Listen, us stalkers spoiled her European video surprise. So she’s pouting. Honestly, she should be glad she can delay it because she’s going to get so much hate for traveling in the peak of the latest COVID surge. She’s better off shelving that one a touch and editing out anything that references a date.

Now she needs to edit the tent Vlog but I really think these videos take her much longer than vlogs because she’s trying to be artsy. (Trying being the key word).

I’m sure there’s going to be something else this month, somewhere with Fall Color, that’s coming too.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpecialTreat @ 10/7/2021, 06:39 AM) 
    Bunion Press - nailed it! :hearty-laugh:

Sorry to be off topic, but Chicago bakers, what’s the best steakhouse in the city? Not necessarily for ambiance, just like the legit tastiest steak. Going to be there this weekend and want to, as per my name, get a special treat. One that’s sadly no longer available to Jen.

Thanks in advance!

Morton's for me!

4.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/10/2021, 16:27) 
    Listen, us stalkers spoiled her European video surprise. So she’s pouting. Honestly, she should be glad she can delay it because she’s going to get so much hate for traveling in the peak of the latest COVID surge. She’s better off shelving that one a touch and editing out anything that references a date.

Now she needs to edit the tent Vlog but I really think these videos take her much longer than vlogs because she’s trying to be artsy. (Trying being the key word).

I’m sure there’s going to be something else this month, somewhere with Fall Color, that’s coming too.

It must be hard/time consuming to find music that definitely doesn’t have a hidden meaning, to go with her fake wake up scenes and pensive staring into the abyss.

5.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 10/7/2021, 07:49 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/10/2021, 16:27) 

It must be hard/time consuming to find music that definitely doesn’t have a hidden meaning, to go with her fake wake up scenes and pensive staring into the abyss.

Finding free music that has a chipper tune but lyrics that convey you stole my man you skanky whore, THAT is a full time job.

6.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I live in Sydney Australia. I'm sure you all wanted to know and I felt "I was called to share" that information.

People in Sydney have endured 107 days so far, this time in lockdown due to the pandemic. One person should be leaving the home to do groceries. You may not venture more than 5 kilometres from home. You may not leave your local govt. area. So basically we stay home and I fill in my day with TV or youtube. BUT next Monday some restrictions are being lifted for those who are double vaccinated. YAY!!!👍🏻😃🇦🇺

I used to enjoy Gene's videos MHWL, TBBB it was light relief and she looked put together. That would have helped in lockdown.

However, if she thinks her van like weekends away are so interesting and appreciated, then why the need to monitor comments or stop them altogether. Cannot take criticism comes to mind.

I find it hard to reconcile that someone with supposed wealth would need to sell her jewellery as she has a daughter to give them to later.
    To sell chipped, cheap junk and expect people to be thrilled.
    To have luxury handbags ( I wouldn't have chosen the styles she had) and never use them. Did they sell?
    It makes me think she is not as comfortable as she likes to portray or that she was bought up where they lived from week to week, watching the budget. No shame in that. You do what you must.

Do something with that hair. Get someone with style to choose your clothes. Get that bunion fixed. In short fix yourself up if you want to be on camera.

I must be havin a touch of cabin fever. Who does she think she is to lecture us? You take the good with the bad if you put yourself out there. Why is she always "wanting to share" when her latest content nobody wants to see.

Thank you for indulging me, I feel better now. I haven't been to the hairdresser in 107 days so far and who knows when they are allowed to re open will I get an appointment. They are allowed only 5 clients at a time in the salon.
    🌸

7.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Bunion of Fury

I think it’s the ever-so professional picture of CEO Don in the corner just makes me laugh.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LOL.. Jen should think about onlyfans - this video killed me!

This grandma could teach Jen a thing or two!!

9.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I recently watched this movie again. Sound familiar? :snickering:
    14D87F18-1975-4AE5-9AA5-2F489E7575A5
    13D22B24-8E77-4C8B-BE1A-AD1825450EDF
    AFFE9EB5-BF6D-432B-937F-08252481B774
    A42C5F58-009B-4543-B000-524A996F23FE
    3F843F1A-06A3-40E4-A1C3-1D905A1B5790

10.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen didn't need to sell her jewelry at all. Putting it up for consignment was the most responsible way to get rid of all that crap she no longer wants to be reminded of. She didn't for a moment consider that her daughter might like the pieces because it's all about HER.

11.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/7/2021, 10:09 AM) 
    Jen didn't need to sell her jewelry at all. Putting it up for consignment was the most responsible way to get rid of all that crap she no longer wants to be reminded of. She didn't for a moment consider that her daughter might like the pieces because it's all about HER.

Jen thought she was punishing someone, Don?, Charlotte?, by getting rid of the Tiffany jewelry, but Charlotte will have many pieces given to her directly by her father. And certainly doesn’t need some jewelry given to her mother to ‘purchase’ sex.

12. Bunion of Fury
        +24   Like  

User deleted

Jen, you re expected to share with WONDER. Not share whatever pops into your peanut brain. No one, absolutely no one is interested in finding out the nuances of pumpkin flavors as beverage of choice...especially when you look high on Ativan.
    GTFO with this bullshit what are you 13?
    Hmm I thought I did not like oreos but it turns out I really do but only if I have milk...riveting Jen, wow...my day is complete.

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t think Jens finances are tight at all. She lives quite the life of excess. She enjoys not working too much to risk that life. She would cut back on the budget if need be. She’s set for life.

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/10/2021, 20:23) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/7/2021, 10:09 AM) 

Jen thought she was punishing someone, Don?, Charlotte?, by getting rid of the Tiffany jewelry, but Charlotte will have many pieces given to her directly by her father. And certainly doesn’t need some jewelry given to her mother to ‘purchase’ sex.

That’s a really good point. I was surprised she didn’t give it to cc (or save it for her), but honestly if it’s because it was gifts for sex, I actually respect her for not handing that down. You’re right, Don will buy her plenty. And Jen can too. Probably won’t.. but COULD

14.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ha - can Jen actually tell the truth about anything? "I don't like Starbucks fall drinks *snarky look*" "oh wait, I forgot that I actually do like them, just not the PSL... *smirk*"

15.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who cares about your nasty oat Milk drink
    :yucky:
    Attached Image
    962DDB07-27D9-4723-A541-B1A08BE1780D

895 replies since 6/10/2021, 19:45   115787 views