FuckOff!(ButDon’tLeaveMe)LikeJen Pt. 281

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I was her age and single and wanted to go to Europe, I would join a singles club that travels. That would be so much more fun than just wandering around by myself.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CrossingTheDolomitesLikeHanibalWithoutElephants

3.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It really did seem like she was shaming that Mama goat for having 4 babies🤣

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really thought it funny that she couldn’t read the signs and didn’t buy the ticket to get to the meadow where she wanted to go to
    No research at all?
    😳😂
    And she booked this trip a month before meaning it was booked in July so the Instastory she showed us in April was about a different trip
    Also notice the hotel has a cheap plastic/ temporary sign???😂😂😂
    That means it’s new, not an establishment Hotel

Edited by Beetrix - 10/13/2021, 11:45 AM
    Attached Image
    D80C7FB6-C6AD-4D6F-969C-84699F04123B

5.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 10/13/2021, 06:29 PM) 
    She seems more excited about the fucking bathtub that the view 😂😐

Totally! I think it is a gorgeous view, but she likes the bathtub in a claustrophobic loft space? Ok....

She was not happy about not knowing about the chairlift and that not all signs aren't in english.

I guarantee she is saying 'hello!' in english on the trail like an idiot. That said, some years ago we did a trip to france and then onto milan and venice in italy... I was prepared for the rudeness of the french I had always heard about, and the friendliness of the italians, instead I got the oppposite...I thought the french were polite and reserved (not rude) and the italians to be rude and cranky, LOL (no offense to the wonderful italians here!). Maybe it was were I was, maybe it was just my expectations, etc. There are wonderful and also cranky people all over the world. But I would be offering only salutations in the language of the land.

She says she had 2 weeks in Utah.... and before that she said she had her 2 week summer vacation with the kids... so I am assuming her 2 weeks with the kids was IN Utah (including the tent getaway).... so she didn't have a solo two weeks with the kids. I guarantee Suze and Poopsie were there since it was early August. I m sure she had plenty of me time during her "break with the kids"

The Gondola... solo, so she films a large chunk of it jabbering away not watching the gorgeous view. I would have been taking that all in the entire ride down. Maybe a short pan of the view for my video. This is what bugs me about her videos. I watch a few travel vloggers when I am plannign a trip. She is not a travel vlogger. She is a narcissitic self vlogger shooting herself in different locations. WAY to much jabbering and on and on about herself. No history, no details of the area, no interesting interactions with other people..she doesn't need to film it she could just discuss the people she met... uggggghhhh I can't with this one.

the "thrust into motherhood" comment is going to get A LOT of negative comments. I think we got a scolding coming in 24-48 hours. Will she withold Friday's video???

6.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    There's nothing to see in Italy? Interesting take.

7.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does Jen know that with google translate, you can hold it up to any written material and the camera will translate it in real time?
    Obviously not.

8.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Wow, how has Jen not been nominated for an Academy Award? Her acting... wow. For someone who is heart sick whenever she is away from her kids, she just exudes happiness, giddiness even. I haven't seen her so happy in a video since she went to the Gift Wrap Wonderland at the Container Store with Winnie.

Also - thrust into motherhood? What the hell is that? What an incredibly hurtful thing to say about her kids and a slap in the face. According to her, she and Don tried for kids for years. I guess this is just another situation where it is clear that Jen is a lying liar. It couldn't be more clear that she did not want kids, she does not enjoy her kids, and her kids are better off spending time with other adults that genuinely want to be with them.

9.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 10/13/2021, 06:35 PM) 
    Maybe she should just go on a bathtub tour. Different bath tubs in different countries. What a nutjob.

LOL! My son is very tech/mechanically inclined. He went through a phase where he liked watching this youtuber who did nothing but make videos about elevators. He'd just go places, ride elevators, talk about the brand, how they worked, elevators in famous buildings, etc. It was very unique and educational! Maybe she could be onto a unique niche there, lol

10. Bunion of Fury
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 13/10/2021, 18:44) 

Travel is a personal thing. If you ve been there many time. What is there to see? It s not my dream vacation. Now Japan or South Korea? Had she been there I woukd be pissed, that is definitely on my bucket list. Italy? Meh.

11.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I have to do it

ahs-american-horror-story

12.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/13/2021, 11:52 AM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 13/10/2021, 18:44) 

Travel is a personal thing. If you ve been there many time. What is there to see? It s not my dream vacation. Now Japan or South Korea? Had she been there I woukd be pissed, that is definitely on my bucket list. Italy? Meh.

The scenery alone is beautiful there, not that we really saw much of it from Jen. All we saw was her face talking constantly.

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Mmhmm

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 13/10/2021, 18:44) 
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 10/13/2021, 06:29 PM) 
    She seems more excited about the fucking bathtub that the view 😂😐

Totally! I think it is a gorgeous view, but she likes the bathtub in a claustrophobic loft space? Ok....

She was not happy about not knowing about the chairlift and that not all signs aren't in english.

I guarantee she is saying 'hello!' in english on the trail like an idiot. That said, some years ago we did a trip to france and then onto milan and venice in italy... I was prepared for the rudeness of the french I had always heard about, and the friendliness of the italians, instead I got the oppposite...I thought the french were polite and reserved (not rude) and the italians to be rude and cranky, LOL (no offense to the wonderful italians here!). Maybe it was were I was, maybe it was just my expectations, etc. There are wonderful and also cranky people all over the world. But I would be offering only salutations in the language of the land.

She says she had 2 weeks in Utah.... and before that she said she had her 2 week summer vacation with the kids... so I am assuming her 2 weeks with the kids was IN Utah (including the tent getaway).... so she didn't have a solo two weeks with the kids. I guarantee Suze and Poopsie were there since it was early August. I m sure she had plenty of me time during her "break with the kids"

The Gondola... solo, so she films a large chunk of it jabbering away not watching the gorgeous view. I would have been taking that all in the entire ride down. Maybe a short pan of the view for my video. This is what bugs me about her videos. I watch a few travel vloggers when I am plannign a trip. She is not a travel vlogger. She is a narcissitic self vlogger shooting herself in different locations. WAY to much jabbering and on and on about herself. No history, no details of the area, no interesting interactions with other people..she doesn't need to film it she could just discuss the people she met... uggggghhhh I can't with this one.

the "thrust into motherhood" comment is going to get A LOT of negative comments. I think we got a scolding coming in 24-48 hours. Will she withold Friday's video???

Still in shock about the motherhood comment!!! She will end up editing that out😐

15.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 10/13/2021, 10:13 AM) 
    " The motherhood thing, I was kind of thrust into that mode, and the past couple of years it's been about choice."

Well there it is. A confirmation that we were all 100% correct when we kept saying she never wanted to have kids. This trip is a big Fuck you to Don. A big middle finger to the planned and organized trip to Italy 6 years ago.
    Well ,she tried. It looks lonely, miserable and if I were her child a few years later, hearing her that she has been pushed into motherhood against her will, I am not sure how would I feel.
    This trip will be a gift that will keep on giving. Early Christmas present to The Bakery.

WOW!!!! WHO says this???
    maybe a teen getting pregnant after unprotected sex
    she had YEARS and YEARS to "prepare"

BITCH

895 replies since 6/10/2021, 19:45   115787 views