FuckOff!(ButDon’tLeaveMe)LikeJen Pt. 281

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The best thing about this trip is that we are going to get videos on M/W/F until she’s shared it all.

:rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlegarose @ 13/10/2021, 22:09) 
    .. But will we see her in the tub.... and waking up in the morning in Part 2?

Gag! Hope not,but we know it's coming 🤮

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 10/13/2021, 01:17 PM) 
    ^^^ :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon Eyeroll's post

I wish there was a way for Youtube to tell you what percentage of the video has the vlogger pointing the camera at his/her face. I mean I know you can do that with the preview bar and see all the frames but just seeing it as a number would make me laugh so hard. Here's my trip to Italy but you'll spend 66.6% of the time looking at my uglyass face.

You are likely pretty close with the estimate. I counted roughly 1/3 of the video away from her muzzle. The only time she panned away was during the room tour and the little grocery haul.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My take on her trip is (duh) showing off...with hiking thrown in. Gotta have hikes now to show she’s athlete Jen...because rides indoor bike in basement and no more chubby Don tagging along. She what I can do without him guys? Ha, she won’t even go in the dining room. She LIVED for dining bragging when she was with him.

The Jenions and those comments! Do these women have brains, never questioning her lies and deceitful motives on her “solo mamma” travels? Wow. Their ass kissing is part of what makes Jen the smug lying monster she is. Thrust into motherhood?? Omg!!! Wake up

5.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m starting to understand why Jen likes Shay Shull now (Mix & Match Mama. Those awful 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins). She “travels” a lot but all her trip reports are pics of her giant head somewhere instead of scenery: “and here we are in Iceland!” yet there’s no background so she could literally be standing anywhere.

6.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If anyone could make Italy look unappealing and boring, it's Jen. It's another sad, lonely trip.

7.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 13/10/2021, 18:26) 
    Tone deaf Gene goes to europe.. in a middle of a pandemic to visit the country that was the most affected by said pandemic.
    No thanks.
    Been there a gazillion times due to my heritage. Nothing to see as far as I am concerned. And since she won't eat real Italian dishes what even is the point?
    Small town Italians are not keen on single traveling women. Back in the days they would be referred to as traveling whores in search of pinning their unexpected pregnancy on some poor village lad.
    She really is dumb.
    Being rich in her case is not an asset.
    You guys keep reporting back because I have zero interest.

Traveling Whore, new username alert!

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 13/10/2021, 22:36) 
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 13/10/2021, 18:26) 
    Tone deaf Gene goes to europe.. in a middle of a pandemic to visit the country that was the most affected by said pandemic.
    No thanks.
    Been there a gazillion times due to my heritage. Nothing to see as far as I am concerned. And since she won't eat real Italian dishes what even is the point?
    Small town Italians are not keen on single traveling women. Back in the days they would be referred to as traveling whores in search of pinning their unexpected pregnancy on some poor village lad.
    She really is dumb.
    Being rich in her case is not an asset.
    You guys keep reporting back because I have zero interest.

Traveling Whore, new username alert!

I’m soooooooo tempted to take this one :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have watched several Travel shows in Switzerland
    When they went on a hike , they stopped for bakery bread &a chunk or 2 of cheese to stow away for lunch

Jen buys the crap bread available at any grocery😂🙄😂🙄

Hell- her girl crush Christian is in Switzerland RIGHT now and the first stop was the Bakery!! She gushed how great the pastries are

The blonde is Christian
    Attached Image
    DC3B985F-A72B-475B-90DB-922BFAD4FB5D

10.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    After having watched the video now, I am even more convinced that she actively tried to not get pregnant and lied about it, got found out or otherwise had to give up the lie, she resented it, she and Don got divorced because she felt like he caged her by "making" her have the kids he always said he wanted, and now she's trying to convince the world she's happier alone (when really, she's miserable and just wishes she could go back to pre-kids). She's acting like it was a surprise that she had kids and that Don was expecting to have kids... and yet nearly a decade of youtube videos and archives says otherwise.

11.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have followed Jen for several years. She has always rubbed me the wrong way,,,, why do I keep watching? I don't know, I love to be frustrated at someone who puts on such a show and refuses to be real, I think she is going to snap one day. She can't pretend forever!!! LOL!!!

12.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    “Nothing to see in Italy” is funnier than the last six months of Jen content combined.

13.     +19   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That whole blog just made me feel sad and (dare I say it) a bit sorry for her.

My husband is Italian and we haven't been (from the uk) in 2.5 years. He doesn't care about YouTube but I told him about the pb&j and he was properly angry!

Also Jen - the reason they have lots of preserves is that northern Italy is known for its berries. Go south and lower altitude and it's more about watermelons then peaches then lemons. They're showing off their local products and you want to pair it with peanut butter.

I think the whole 'I'm so flexible and spontaneous' think was a direct dig at don and tens. She was criticising them by pointing out how she used to be like that but has now 'grown' into a calm and chilled yoga girl. As ever she undermined it herself though. On the one hand she was saying that she was so flexible and relaxed but on the other hand she was saying what the day was supposed to be like all the time. Also to 'hike' and be back down again by 1pm is ridiculous, regardless of what time you start.

Last point - (to make sweeping cultural statements) The most likely reason that the dining room was empty is that Americans eat much earlier than a lot of European countries. When we go to Italy family dinners start at 8.30/9pm and go on until midnight, when we go to Madrid (we used to go monthly before covid as my husband has to go for work), getting a dinner table before 9pm is difficult most places just serve bar snacks until then. When we went to nyc 5 years ago my husband was shocked that at 9pm the restaurant was wiping tables and turning off lights to get rid of us....

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen claims Renee inspired her Italy Alps trip
    All 5 of them are in the Swiss alps if you want to catch their Instastories NOW
    Attached Image
    392FA992-AEDB-46E4-83EA-86EB49E00344

15.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/13/2021, 03:11 PM)
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 13/10/2021, 21:09) 
    I mean geez, the least she could do is put Nutella on a few pieces of bread!

Jen does not eat sugar.

giphy

895 replies since 6/10/2021, 19:45   115787 views