Jen Rewatch-Part10: WhenSweetTalkWasActuallyACockBlockLikeJen

BigThanksToSebsJensCagedLifeIsStillOnTheWeb

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She should NOT have went to Kristina's house. Very inconsiderate.

2.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    When Jen is sick, or ‘sick’ everything revolves around how brave she is for bearing up under the strain of a cold. When Don is sick, he gets, I’m going out all day, eat some of that festering soup, the Advil is in the bathroom, see ya.

3.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    and she doesn't want to pick up the food HE wants, LOL

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/12/2021, 10:48 AM) 
    Jen is such an infant that she had to take her security blankie, Winnie, to someone's home. Winnie is poorly socialized and her bad behaviour is reinforced. Jen's rude as hell!

"That's just ridiculously stupid" --why was she so aggressive about it?

I have six cats and I have had to ask family and friends to please leave their dogs at home when just dropping in. All but one individual respected our wishes. One day she popped in without advance notice (that grinds my gears big time) with her dog and I refused to sequester the felines. She was ticked off that I didn't lock the cats away. She got seriously pissy when I asked her to keep her dog from terrorizing my cats and peeing on the floor. She told me I should have locked them away while she and the dog where visiting and we wouldn't have this problem.

A couple months later, I stuffed the cats into 2 large carriers and we dropped in on this individual. For some reason, she thought I was going to leave the cats locked in the carriers. I let them out to roam her house and terrorize her dog and eat his food. This person is no longer a friend, and I'm totally okay with that.

5.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Good for you guys! I’m very fortunate that the dogs and cats in my extended family got along well enough. No one was snuggling together but no one hissed, hid etc. It was live and let live :snickering:

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My in-laws bring their dogs over all the time. They wander around the house with the cats following behind them. The dogs have their own bowls for food and water and leave the cats bowls alone. The dogs let us know when they need to go outside and do their business (and the in-laws clean up after them).

The cats and dogs will curl up near each other and nap. If the in-laws are having dinner with us, they'll give the dogs bits and pieces of meat from their own plates. The cats will get in on that action (we don't give them table scraps).

7.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I forgot about the cat food. Yes, their bowl had to go up on a counter. My dog scarfed a whole bowl once and the repercussions that night (back at our place) was beyond unpleasant. So going forward the bowl went up for those few hours and the cats just made the leap if they were hungry (which they usually weren’t).

But usually everyone hung around in the kitchen together, enjoying the human company, the petting, the smells.

Sadly all these animals have crossed the rainbow bridge so this Christmas will feel so different without all of them.

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Hold up! She said she went to WALMART!?!?! Glory be! Was this because it was for Don's cold meds? Surely she would have gone to Target for her own meds. I honestly thought she never stepped foot into a walmart!

Why was she looking for headpats for doing a collab with Kristina? At the end, asking Don if he was proud of her. What an odd thing to want praise on. It's your job right? Is she really that afraid of people? Was she afraid she was not going to be the one in control? Just thought it weird.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 10/12/2021, 05:21 PM) 
    Hold up! She said she went to WALMART!?!?! Glory be! Was this because it was for Don's cold meds? Surely she would have gone to Target for her own meds. I honestly thought she never stepped foot into a walmart!

Why was she looking for headpats for doing a collab with Kristina? At the end, asking Don if he was proud of her. What an odd thing to want praise on. It's your job right? Is she really that afraid of people? Was she afraid she was not going to be the one in control? Just thought it weird.

Jen seems to have numerous mental issues including social anxiety. With her resources, there is no reason she isn't getting treated for her issues. There is no shame in admitting one needs the help of a therapist and medication. Her life would be so much better and easier if she would climb off her pedestal and get the help she desperately needs.

10.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s it in a nutshell: for all her shitquotes about mental health stigma, SHE is perpetuating the stigma by refusing medication.
    I don’t care if her excuse is that she took some in HS and didn’t like how it made her feel (this is pure speculation on my part). Meds 1) aren’t one size fits it all and 2) have come a loooooooong way in 20 years.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/12/2021, 06:10 PM) 
    That’s it in a nutshell: for all her shitquotes about mental health stigma, SHE is perpetuating the stigma by refusing medication.
    I don’t care if her excuse is that she took some in HS and didn’t like how it made her feel (this is pure speculation on my part). Meds 1) aren’t one size fits it all and 2) have come a loooooooong way in 20 years.

This is so on the money! Anxiety and depression disorder medications have advanced by leaps and bounds since she was in high school. If she was taking something that she didn't like, she should have worked with her medical provider to determine WHY she didn't like the feeling (physical, mental, stigma, pride). Medications can be changed and/or dosages adjusted. Pride goeth before a fall...

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That whole deal about Don's lost phone is so stupid. Are they idiots? The first thing I think of if I misplace my phone is to have someone call it. They would have surely heard it ring if it was in the dining room. So dumb.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 10/12/2021, 07:43 PM) 
    That whole deal about Don's lost phone is so stupid. Are they idiots? The first thing I think of if I misplace my phone is to have someone call it. They would have surely heard it ring if it was in the dining room. So dumb.

Yes, they are idiots.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen is a selfish brat, but Kristina suggested her to bring Winnie. Are you kidding me? Unless you already have a dog in your house and you know that your cat is accostumed to that, why proposing something so ridicul? Poor cat and poor Winnie.

I guess Don was ecstatic that she left him home all alone for some hours. Can you imagine having the luxury of watching matches and shows at whatever volume and on whatever screen without someone forcing you to wear headphones because she's working on her hobby? The best day of his life probably.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would put money on the fact that Jen won't take psych meds because ...

A) it would be admitting she's not perfect. Narcissm

B) weight gain side effects. Eating disorder

908 replies since 11/10/2021, 11:39   79842 views