Aaryn Williams: Boy-less and bothered Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I follow Jesse James Decker’s younger brother and he just said he lost his sticker. He’s another one that goes on rants about the vaccine and political stuff. I think those are the type of influencers that are losing it but I could be wrong

2.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lmao at Aaryn for thinking she could come to Instagram and just casually post her fake information and fake news from Parler in the middle of a global pandemic, too. Hilarious

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There’s a few accounts I’m following that aren’t conservative or spreading misinformation at all, who are losing their stickers. Maybe it has to do with how many times their accounts are reported in general?

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Square White Nails @ 19/10/2021, 21:57) 
    There’s a few accounts I’m following that aren’t conservative or spreading misinformation at all, who are losing their stickers. Maybe it has to do with how many times their accounts are reported in general?

This is what I think it is, based on % of reported or something along those lines. Honestly I skip through try on hauls and linking spams - I’m not interested in it and anything being suggested with a commissionable link I don’t trust the review because they are incentivized to get as many people to buy it as they can.

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just read an article about this "Starting on 25 October, you will no longer have access to the link sticker because you have shared content that violates our Community Guidelines,” the message says.

Instagram claims users are adding links that do not comply with their Community Guidelines, but many users are saying this isn’t true.
    Maybe IG is finally tired of all the violations & are now taking action. Should have followed the rules if it was such easy money.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I actually look up the lowest reviews on items I’m interested in, I feel like people are most honest when they don’t like something and I can see if it was a function issue or a preference issue and if it’s common by number of low review comments. If it’s all good reviews it’s hard to trust it’s real.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe IG is also sick of how much these ✨influencers✨ spam their stories with links. Cough, Aaryn, cough. She literally does Q&A's asking her followers what links they want!

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Skies @ 10/19/2021, 04:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 10/19/2021, 06:35 AM) 
    it's a sprinkle gift
    shes gonna have a fucking baby shower even though she's on her 4th kid and its another girl
    she's a fucking mess

I'm going to a baby shower for a couples 4th boy. I was a little surprised when I got the invite bc I always thought you get ONE shower, MAYBE two if they are really far apart and the opposite gender. I had one baby shower with my first and was always told it was a faux pas to have more than that. (minus the outlier circumstances.)

Like obviously people can do whatever they want, but yeah I've always seen it as a faux pas (especially if that person is known to be rich)
    My friends threw me a surprise sprinkle for my twin girls and all that was asked was that people brought diapers

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Aaryn: "Listen to me, I'm the expert on learning how not to depend on social media!"

Also Aaryn, speaking to a phone screen: "Instagram is my therapy."

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pearlsmom @ 19/10/2021, 23:56) 
    Aaryn: "Listen to me, I'm the expert on learning how not to depend on social media!"

Also Aaryn, speaking to a phone screen: "Instagram is my therapy."

Even her mom doesn’t want to listen to her whine. How vile and annoying does someone have to be to alienate their husband and their own mother 😂

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Personal opinion is IG is wanting to become a shopping platform and doesn’t want influencers sending you to links they don’t get a cut of

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So weird how now that her mom is there she’s having these scary moments at the high risk doctor and basically saying she wants this baby out so she isn’t the one who has to care for it 24/7.

13.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My god she is always making something out of nothing with this pregnancy. I don’t know how any of these doctors can stand her at this point, she bled one time, nothing else has happened to warrant all this, she won’t stop trying to find something wrong so she can say I KNEW IT…. Your back hurts at 37weeks pregnant… what were you expecting? She’s gonna have a nervous breakdown when she has to start getting out of bed

14.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t even understand why she’s seeing a high risk doctor. There’s nothing wrong or high risk about her pregnancy.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pettykaaryn @ 19/10/2021, 17:58) 
    Aaryn the perpetual victim was thinking her link sticker is being removed bc she's a conservative. She mentions it more than once. Clearly no one is out to get her bc of her views, but she always has to take it there. I never understood why the sheep even clicked those links, how hard is it to google the product themselves?

No theyre literally taking it away from people who are posting vaccine misinformation etc

QUOTE (cmurmaid13 @ 19/10/2021, 23:07) 
    Maybe IG is also sick of how much these ✨influencers✨ spam their stories with links. Cough, Aaryn, cough. She literally does Q&A's asking her followers what links they want!

Lots of people are complaining but like... if your "job" and sole income come from swipe ups thsts an issue... I agree with what Aaryn was saying that IG should not be your main way of people being able to get to you product/it shouldn't be your main source of income. If you are a small business you can use link tree in your bio or use fb for links... people can go to your website etc....
    If this is actually going to effect t your income you need to use this as a huge learning opportunity
    Wasn't it just last week ig, fb etc were down an entire day?

996 replies since 11/10/2021, 19:35   165335 views