EatBitchScold

« Older   Newer »

1. Freedom for Don
        +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am not into nature with Gene's enthusiasm, so I am not thrilled listening to her gasping for air as she treks up the mountain regaling us with the current altitude. Now that is just me and others may delight in that. To each his own, live and let live.

Does Gene know that Rome is in Italy and In the Sistine Chapel are the frescoes of Michelangelo?

On another note, instead of travelling as a priority she should get her home in order.
    As many views differ at least RM1 was furnished, her cold mausoleum is empty and dreary.
    Stay home use that money to buy furniture. You know you can buy furniture that you don't have to assemble and paint yourself.
    Buy furniture that suits the size of your rooms. We see you in a large room with a fire burning sitting in a chair practically on top of the fire. The fire is supposed to warm the room not just you.

Get some lawn and play equipment for the children. Don't confine them to the basement and the empty rooms.
    How can you look at that back garden after RM1?

We were led to believe that you were an organiser, but we were fooled. That was evident when we saw your disorganised disaster of an office. How the mighty have fallen.

When you have completely outfitted your home, outside and inside THEN you are free to travel anytime, anywhere Gene. You prioritise, organise then you travel. You know write a list, you are good at list making.

Now you have been told what to do get on with it.

875 replies since 19/10/2021, 02:43   96675 views