NoViewWithHerLunchGotHerPantiesInaBunchLikeJen Pt 284

EatBitchScold

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if the posting of the veal was ripping off the bandaid, so to speak. Yes, she'll catch shit for it, but then it's out there and there's truly nothing worse that she could eat, following that milk crying video. Then the whole world knows that she is 100% back to eating whatever the hell she wants, and from this point forward she can show as many burgers and steaks as she likes.

2.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 20/10/2021, 19:53) 
    QUOTE (Paragliding_Panties @ 20/10/2021, 19:50) 
    DONE! 🩲

#ParaglidingPanties

Who were you before?

Pwincess_Maximalist

3.     +35   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't get shit for posting what she eats. She gets shit for crying like an idiot over milk/cows and then eating meat. Plus, forcing all of the vegan crap down her kids throats, while smugly telling us it is vegan. If she just said "you know what.....I'm eating meat again, it works for me" and then went about business as usual, no one would comment. Well, we would but it wouldn't have lasted very long. But it is the eating meat, showing the vegan brownies, vegan cake, vegan marshmallows etc. and acting so smug about it.

4.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing she does is spontaneous. Not one damn thing. Everything is carefully premeditated.

5.     +28   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m sorry. Looong time lurker here, and apparently the Dolomites is what has driven me out of lurkdom. IT IS NOT FAIR THAT SHE GETS TO GO ON ALL THESE AMAZING TRIPS. These glamping trips, the cabins, those places are EXPENSIVE. THE DOLOMITES?! Come on. And paragliding in the Dolomites? These are things I have dreamed of doing for years. Jen gets on an outdoorsy kick on a whim and even though she has NEVER HAD A JOB, she is able to do once in a lifetime trips like the Dolomites that would take sad ppl like me YEARS to save up for. Am I jealous? Absolutely. I’m jealous and it’s not fair and I’m throwing a little temper tantrum. Rant over.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    1. Facetiming with the kids. I just cannot imagine Don saying to the kids " Come kids, lets call your beloved Mama in Italy"

2. Also when she was showing the Schnitzel it sounded like she was whispering or talking with someone. Could some of you understand it?

7.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    Her smartest move would have been to just say she's incorporating more plant based meals into her menus when she first started changing her diet. But she had to go all out, declare she was plant based, and cry over milk and baby cows.
    So now people will be judgemental.

Lots of people do different eating plans throughout their life without making it a lifelong commitment. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, eating a different way and going from plant based to carnivore. But, just don't make a federal case out of where food comes from and weep over animals.

8.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 20/10/2021, 20:03) 
    Nothing she does is spontaneous. Not one damn thing. Everything is carefully premeditated.

shhh. you're shattering the image that she's care free and loosey goosey now that she's uncaged from Don

9.     +48   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FromCryingOverBabyCowsToEatingThemWithWonder

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    so i see jen has been doing van life for like the last 6 months with no vids of her kids...i tried to read back through all the forums but that was a lot!! has she just given custody over to don or something?

11.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    sadlynolongeravailable - I get it. it's a dream destination and she can even go back if she wants

but it's Jen and she's miserable regardless of what she's doing. if you're happy or even just content in your personal life you have more than she'll ever have

12.     +23   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Rapid weight gain is fairly common in former plant-based eaters who go back to eating meat and dairy. She looks terrible. She exercises for hours every day and she still looks like THAT. :snickering: Karma.

13.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO, she was never a plant based eater. She decreased meat and dairy but never went full vegan, or even plant based.
    She showed every plant based meal on social media, which gives an impression she was plant based, while scarfing milk chocolate truffles behind the scenes.
    And shrimp.And chicken and so on. If she fooled anyone, that is on you.

14.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Jeez, the fact that she ate veal is just... wow. I like to snark over Jen but I never thought she was actually so... manipulative I guess? Watching her cry because of the conditions dairy cows are kept in makes you think she has some sort of emotional tie to the animals. But then how can you eat a baby cow? I eat meat most days and even I wouldn't choose to eat veal.

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 20/10/2021, 20:25) 
    LMAO, she was never a plant based eater. She decreased meat and dairy but never went full vegan, or even plant based.
    She showed every plant based meal on social media, which gives an impression she was plant based, while scarfing milk chocolate truffles behind the scenes.
    And shrimp.And chicken and so on. If she fooled anyone, that is on you.

I absolutely think she went meat free for awhile. But she definitely didn’t go full vegan. She was super loosey goosey with dairy.

875 replies since 19/10/2021, 02:43   96675 views