EatBitchScold

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/19/2021, 09:44 AM)
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 19/10/2021, 14:24) 
    Where & when was that picture of Don & Jen 2.0 taken? Come on Bakery sleuths, you've got to know! My only guess is that it was maybe taken over the summer? Because right now at least in my part of the US masks are still being mandated or heavily encouraged in indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status. It wasn't like that over the summer though.

It must kill Gene that all we're doing is talking about gas stations and her replacement on her own snark thread.

I'm gonna sit at the table with those of you who think Don looks like a used car salesman :thumbs-up:

I’m thinking it’s VERY recent based on the tights. We’ve been crazy warm here for October. The people are circumventing the mask rule because there’s cocktails. Also mask enforcement varies greatly from suburb to suburb. There’s also the possibility of a vaccinated and/or negative test event. However, even the Chicago mayor just attended the Chicago Sky Championship Game on Sunday without a mask and is getting clobbered for it.

That makes a lot of sense about the tights, duh I forgot about them. So it's got to at least be after Labor Day, hell maybe we start searching for events from Oct 1-Oct 18 :lol:

Oh and I said this in another thread about someone else but I think the gross belching that doesn't need to be shown on camera is from drinking through that backpack water hamster contraption straw thing. You suck in a lot of air when you drink through a straw. A water bottle isn't enough for the pwincess of the mountains? :lol:

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tell me you will DM me without telling me you will DM me.

:nervous:

3.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 10/19/2021, 11:42 AM) 
    I wonder of her kids will even get a birthday party with actual school friends?

If that's ever gonna happen she'd better start talking to other moms at the school/daycare ASAP to establish some kind of relationship with them. I just don't see it happening since she's so socially awkward and hates people, two separate things. AND barely tolerates her kids.

4.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 10/19/2021, 11:33 AM) 
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 10/19/2021, 11:42 AM) 
    I wonder of her kids will even get a birthday party with actual school friends?

If that's ever gonna happen she'd better start talking to other moms at the school/daycare ASAP to establish some kind of relationship with them. I just don't see it happening since she's so socially awkward and hates people, two separate things. AND barely tolerates her kids.

and I remember CC being invited to another child's birthday party, and Jen admitted that she didn't RSVP about it - and this was pre-pandemic and Don was still living in the house. He was in the basement, but he was there. It wasn't important to her that CC went to the party. That was another missed opportunity to meet other mothers.

5.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TrophyWifeLikeTensleigh @ 19/10/2021, 14:43) 
    Ooh the shade of it all!

That cuts out most of her vlogs. 😆 Jen is so lost no matter where she goes.

She barely did research, goes off trail, gets lost in her car, and wants to read at the hotel. 🤣

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 19/10/2021, 17:12) 
    Since she likes driving in the mountains so much, she could just slap a GoPro on the dashboard and upload driving videos. Like this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-WViLMs_4c

Peloton has tons of “just ride” options, including the Italian Alps :snickering:

7.     +34   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Don and Tens look happy! I was rewatching some old Jen vids, when she was pregnant with Charlotte. And man, did Don adore her. To go from that to the Christmas death stare...oof. Jen, you messed up. Don was probably the only wealthy man who would treat you like the sun shined out of your ass. And you wouldn't even let him keep his food in his own kitchen.

8.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am not into nature with Gene's enthusiasm, so I am not thrilled listening to her gasping for air as she treks up the mountain regaling us with the current altitude. Now that is just me and others may delight in that. To each his own, live and let live.

Does Gene know that Rome is in Italy and In the Sistine Chapel are the frescoes of Michelangelo?

On another note, instead of travelling as a priority she should get her home in order.
    As many views differ at least RM1 was furnished, her cold mausoleum is empty and dreary.
    Stay home use that money to buy furniture. You know you can buy furniture that you don't have to assemble and paint yourself.
    Buy furniture that suits the size of your rooms. We see you in a large room with a fire burning sitting in a chair practically on top of the fire. The fire is supposed to warm the room not just you.

Get some lawn and play equipment for the children. Don't confine them to the basement and the empty rooms.
    How can you look at that back garden after RM1?

We were led to believe that you were an organiser, but we were fooled. That was evident when we saw your disorganised disaster of an office. How the mighty have fallen.

When you have completely outfitted your home, outside and inside THEN you are free to travel anytime, anywhere Gene. You prioritise, organise then you travel. You know write a list, you are good at list making.

Now you have been told what to do get on with it.

9.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (consider the tortoise @ 10/19/2021, 07:06 PM) 
    Don and Tens look happy! I was rewatching some old Jen vids, when she was pregnant with Charlotte. And man, did Don adore her. To go from that to the Christmas death stare...oof. Jen, you messed up. Don was probably the only wealthy man who would treat you like the sun shined out of your ass. And you wouldn't even let him keep his food in his own kitchen.

I was thinking the same thing, they looked so in love when she was pregnant with Charlotte - and I was honestly impressed by her then! She was doing so much cooking, preparing, all of that. I know when I was 8 months pregnant, I did not want to be doing all that. I also think that Don looked a lot cuter then - the facial hair and the slacks don't do it for me.

10.     +27   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think Don should be proud, I disagree with him politically but that doesn't mean I can't admit when he does well.

He gave his first marriage (to a nicompoop) his all by then when he was defeated by trying carry a relationship single handed he then moved onwards and upwards. He now looks relaxed and happy, his children deserve at least one parent who is!!

11.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just watching episode 3.

Does she realise that everything she sees is just rock and trees all around her. Shapes change that's all.
    I was concerned as if something happened to her who would know.
    She seems to be someone who has to keep stats. So it's not only about enjoying a holiday we have to check on the personal best stats. Give us a break!

Again about the table location. Staff let her be Jen and she had the best table.
    What will we get in episode 4.

12.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :t0152: I still think if Jen could muster an ounce of humility, some of us could muster some sympathy for her current situation. But she shows no true appreciation for what she’s been given, just doubles down on how hard she “works” and all she’s given the world. Even her admissions of being “privileged” somehow sound smug and condescending.

13.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Narcissist gonna narcissus
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG
    She loves an account that just post I love you …over and over in different Memes

:20130930101758-5e972761:

15.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her new favorite IG account is the most annoying thing I’ve ever seen or heard anywhere on this planet, ever.

875 replies since 19/10/2021, 02:43   96675 views