CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Athletic Calves @ 12/8/2021, 05:59 PM) 
    I had hepatitis when I turned 21. I couldn’t even have alcohol for another year due to my liver problems. So glamorous, lol. I can’t decide if I’m annoyed at the over the top spending on Jr and Bug because it truly is gross consumerism, unnecessary, and sets up expectations OR if I’m a bit envious no one has ever gone to such elaborate lengths for me.

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Regarding Joda and her Amazon links, this video was in my recommendations. Apparently the person lives in Chattanooga or I might be suspicious it was Giada.

That stinks, AC, I'm so sorry you went through that. :(

Ha! I would wonder if it was Joda too, re: the multiple Amazon deliveries. Love how's she trying to drum up business to get her few cents from Amazon. Wonder what's got her in the doldrums lately? Affiliate links not being used as much? So hard to say with her.

Why not use all that money that "Nate" says you're making and spend the winter in FL? Lots of DTs down there and I'm sure you could rent a nice Air BnB. ;)

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78284 views