CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jacensmommy @ 9/12/2021, 15:33) 
    How could she not noticed Loki wasn't gaining weight? U see him everyday, just makes no sense to me.

Agreed, plus a content dog is not going to bark constantly and be anxious & testy. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised though since Joda has her head so far up her own arse that she can see her kidneys. I can’t imagine being so self-absorbed & clueless that my poor puppy is starving and I need the vet to tell me so like Sleazy-G.

Grammy, I’m also wishing you safe & happy travels. It’s smart to break up the trip so you don’t feel rushed. Glad to hear your niece is doing so well!

My mom (who is 82) got her test results back yesterday and unfortunately is going to have to have surgery again. She had surgery in October 2019 for a bowel obstruction and she somehow has developed a large hernia that’s pressing on her kidneys. She has always been extremely healthy but in the last few years has had some deterioration of health. This upcoming surgery will be her third since 2016. Anyway, if anyone wants to send her prayers or good vibes it’s definitely greatly appreciated!

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78282 views