CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    I have been extremely busy caring for my ill mother and therefore have not been around much. Thank you to Athletic Calves, Elderberry and any others who sent kind thoughts and wishes. She’s hanging in there.

Heather Riley, in the spirit of the season I’m going to chalk up your defending Giada and being ugly to Grammylikescake! to the stress, grief, and loss you have experienced in the past couple of years.

Number one, you have frequently championed both Giada and Junior on this site (which I might remind you is a gossip site). You are free to have your opinions but vitriol & attacking the views of other Bakers is against the TOS here.

You act (and have acted in the past) as though you have a personal interest in defending Giada since you first originally arrived here as KarmaKat. The level of anger you are displaying toward Grammy is over the top & uncalled for. If you have a problem with what other people post here either take it up with the person themselves through DM or take it to a mod. Otherwise you may want to take a break from reading or posting if it is causing you to have such a visceral reaction…not a demand, just a suggestion.

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78284 views