CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Athletic Calves @ 12/21/2021, 10:07 PM) 
    Interesting about Jr potentially crashing her car. The only accident I recall Giada telling us about was when Jr was in high school and went behind her back to pick up grandparents from the airport. There was a fender bender during that trip.

When Giada was talking about all the work Jr’s car needed (window replaced, tire replaced and some other stuff) I thought to myself that it sounds like Jr drives really rough.

I had to share this outfit with you all. Giada thought it was exceptional and loved the plaid, so she was sharing it for Plaid Day #5. You may be wondering where the plaid is. It’s on her teeny, tiny head with the hat. Oh brother! I think she looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s evil step-sister.

Athletic Calves & seasonsinthesun, you've inpsired me! We're going to need a new thread title soon. I think we should include "garbage bag chic" and "the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man's Evil Twin Step-Sister" in the next title...it'll be Part 39 (who'd have guessed Joda would still be peddling her unique brand of grift this long?).

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78284 views