« Older   Newer »

1. The $200 Kettle
        +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 26/10/2021, 04:04) 
    QUOTE (Losingwithwonder @ 10/26/2021, 03:52 AM) 
    I laughed when she was at the top of the mountain and she said “there’s no place to eat up here”. Like no shit....🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she really think there’d be a random restaurant at the peak?

LOL...I thought the same thing. See, sometimes we do get glimpses of Princess Jen. She fully thought there'd be another restaurant with amazing views and she'd have her choice of tables. Did she really not do any research of this particular mountain? Not rated, *thought* she'd be walking around lakes she says, not straight up... thought there'd be a restaurant and didn't even pack a sandwich. Is being *at altitude* affecting her brain? Does she need oxygen? It's almost like she is trying to be the exact opposite of who she has been the last decade. Was a planner, a packer, a list maker. Now she forgets things, goes on trails with no idea about it, doesn't pack food close to what she used to pack for a Target run....

The only thing I find odd (considering who we’re talking about) is the lack of food, but it’s probably because Don used to baby her so she truly thought she couldn’t make it to target without packing snacks. Now, it’s Jen fending for herself and lovingly made snacks are sadly no longer available. Forgetting things and such does seem like a more authentic Jen, I think she did all the planning nonsense to spend money and pass the time. She doesn’t seem like a particularly organized person, ironically enough.

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views