International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When will she post a scold regarding her eating veal? You know she is seething over the comments.

As for the yummy food, she could have easily talked about where she ate, why she picked what she did, and if it was yummy, like pizza!

2.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Gene has to continue with YouTube because she needs someone with which to have a conversation. No one else is around.

Especially when no one can answer her back. Answers (comments) are monitored or turned off.

She loves this new turn in her life, now she is over the vegan nonsense.

Being alone in the grey house, being alone on weekends, being alone when the children are at school, being alone on international travel.

How many mountains can you look at and still waffle on. It's time to go home Gene we are all mountained out.😞😞😞😞👎🏻

My suggestion for you is to sit down alone of course and have a steak😁😁😁😁😁

3.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 10/23/2021, 06:22 PM) 
    ETA: At the same time she acts like she's bestowing some grand gift upon her viewers, the peasants. "Surprise! I'm in Italy! Aren't you so lucky that I'm sharing this content with you?"

This is a pet peeve of mine. When any social media person says their posts or videos are "for you". "I need to get that video edited for you guys" or some such nonsense. None of it, outside of a few specific requests maybe, is a favor for viewers.

4.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 23/10/2021, 18:30) 
    I love this thread title!

8F172159-5ADA-4C94-8D78-E7B52CE75204

She trying to recreate the “surprise, I’m in Utah” from the days of yore….and failing miserably ^_^

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She needs to get her eyebrows shaped. She needs to do something about that nasty fleshy/fat lower lip. That underbite needs surgical correction. Her sparse, limp, greasy hair needs serious help as well as a style that would be flattering to her ugly face along with her unflattering supercilious smirk

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 10/23/2021, 10:45 PM) 

She trying to recreate the “surprise, I’m in Utah” from the days of yore….and failing miserably ^_^

Like the two day delay disclaimer didn’t clue us in that she was doing Utah vlogs.

7.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t been here in a while because this new content is the absolute worst. The only entertaining part has been the desperate glint in her eye when strapped to a tandem hang-gliding instructor with his ”real d” pressed into her back.

This didn’t need to be stretched into 72 ten minute videos, Jennifer. This is the blogger equivalent of padding an essay. A trip recap in the form of Michael Scott’s never-ending sentence, one might say.
    Attached Image
    DBE118A2-31CD-4CEB-900C-FEAC5C909289

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who watches the mop while she’s away??

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 24/10/2021, 04:45) 

Just came back over from the rewatch thread, and even though I already knew this image would be here, seeing it right after watching golden-years Jen is just so jarring. The physical transformation and the total smug DGAF she displays is really something. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

10.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Passing the kutchie pon the left hand side

Status
    Anonymous
    All of this, plus she needs to do something about that schnoz which seems to be growing ever bigger. Probably due to her consistent lying 👺👃

QUOTE (Chef Elzar @ 24/10/2021, 04:55) 
    She needs to get her eyebrows shaped. She needs to do something about that nasty fleshy/fat lower lip. That underbite needs surgical correction. Her sparse, limp, greasy hair needs serious help as well as a style that would be flattering to her ugly face along with her unflattering supercilious smirk

11.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 24/10/2021, 01:29) 
    I am over traveler Jen.
    Unpopular opinion:
    I find YT traveler videos boring, I love traveling but I find most YT videos about travel boring because everyone says the same thing. The same goes for traveler's social media accounts. I just find it unrelatable, I can not imagine being away from work since I always have to be on for work also I have a cat and hate being away from him for long.

I had an old roommate that reminds me of so many of the vanlifers/traveler's social media accounts. She lived in Hawaii for a while and would write long flowery posts about be stress-free or inspirational quotes when in reality she really was not friendly or the person she portrayed online.

I actually use YouTube videos for traveling as a great resource. But I specifically look for things where I need information. I’m not a fan of the YouTuber Influencer type content like she is trying to be. For example whenever I cruise I search for YouTube videos it and people who actually give detailed information on how things run. Especially right now with Covid. For me an interesting video that she could have done is explaining the whole Covid process and what it’s like to travel with Covid in Italy and summer. This is information that people actually need. I actually discovered her googling and you tubing information on Disney World. For people who go to Disney World or cruise YouTube travel videos can be a great resource If you find the right video that actually gives good explanation videos. But like I said I’m not a fan of the 20-year-old influencer type travel video blogs just showing off where they are at. We are in fact they are just showing themselves off.

I think she really missed an opportunity to show and explain a lot of things as a travel vlog. For example how do the gondolas work? I’ve been in this region many times and I would include it in my video what times they usually run, Some insight tip on tourism mountain range pass bundles where you can save a lot of money etc. Maybe the whole trail marking thing more in detail. One more important what time of the day fog usually comes or rain ( there’s usually a pattern in the Alps and this is a great inside tip for any YouTube viewer) so that the next idiot doesn’t find themselves alone on a rocky trail with no view insight on where they might be heading

12.     +52   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it’s obvious by now she’s not trying to be a travel vlogger.

I’m waiting for her to say “I never said I’m a travel vlogger, I’m just a solo wanderer, sharing my personal journey in case you are interested and because I know most of you can’t afford it. Now praise me or f**k off.”

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 10/23/2021, 08:33 PM) 
    :smiley-face-making-cocktail: Look at the view counts!

Shows the power of thumbnails. The hang gliding shot looks interesting. People saw it was the same old shit and tuned out for the next part.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 24/10/2021, 02:33) 
    :smiley-face-making-cocktail: Look at the view counts!

*insert whistling then kaboom noise*

Not even her para(plegic)gliding did her views any favours.

15.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Is it bad that I enjoy watching her lose Instagram followers every day?

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views