Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lol. She IS an idiot, Rikki Jones

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 25/10/2021, 23:42) 
    I can understand not wanting to talk and film in a place. But then, I am not a *content creator* so there's that. SHe could have easily silently videoed products, not people, then do a voice over later if she really felt that weird about it.

Wait! Is that something a *content creator* should know how to do?? Add voice-overs in the editing process?? You mean, you're not just supposed to video a close-up of youself talking nonstop to your camera-friend??
    :5153:

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 10/26/2021, 03:02 AM

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 10/25/2021, 08:46 AM) 
    Personally, I can't wait until the jacket is delivered and she posts a half dozen consecutive IG stories of herself shrugging, smiling and shaking her head, marveling about how edgy, beautiful and fashion forward she is.

She's a legend in her own puerile mind.

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 26/10/2021, 01:18) 
    I hike mountain trails most weekends, and I’ve fallen twice. Once was on a fairly level path when I tripped over a rock (busted my knee and could barely make it down the mountain). The most recent was on the paved road when I slid on loose gravel the minute my foot left the dirt trail. So not even on treacherous steep trails like Foolish Solo Wanderer Jen.

My point is that it’s all too easy to get injured in much less dangerous places than she showed. She might be shot in the a$$ with luck and money, but she was not blessed with brains and common sense.

There was a news story recently about a woman in CA who tripped while hiking alone and fell over cliff. I think this was a hiking trail she'd taken before, and all it took was one misstep. She died from the fall.

5.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How long are we going to be subjected to "mid-life crisis Jen"? The posing in front of the mirror is so childish.

There is no comparison between Tens and Jen. Tens has a career outside the home, she has 3 children of her own that look like they are loved and cherished as part of the family. Tens looks like she enjoys living.

What does Jen have? No personality, no fashion sense, no intelligence, no real life experiences, 2 children she does not want, no husband...nothing!

6.     +38   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SoDesperateForWienerICouldEatASchnitzelLikeJen

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WorstPatioTable @ 26/10/2021, 00:52) 
    Her response comes off so off-putting and overprivileged.

She didn't have any interest in the culture because she has been to Italy MANY times before and has obviously already seen all the culture she needs to. She could afford to blow money going to a foreign country just to hike around (and shit all over the locals) so that's what she did. Her Jenions can take their opinions and toss them straight in the trash.

Offputting and Overprivileged describes her perfectly! :7043:

8.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 10/25/2021, 08:50 PM) 
    I think it was leftover veal she had wrapped up in a napkin and stuffed into her lulu lemon pocket. You would think she would have brought a Yeti Thermos of gruel for her mountain picnic lunch.

Nah, GrossLikeJen didn't even bother with a napkin, just stuffed it in her trail pants pocket like Napoleon Dynamite. X)

tots-tater

9.     +58   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I laughed when she was at the top of the mountain and she said “there’s no place to eat up here”. Like no shit....🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she really think there’d be a random restaurant at the peak?

10.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her whole focus of the trip was hiking but bothered to learn nothing about actual hiking or the mountains she was actually hiking. Really smart!

11.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KEY-TOE @ 10/26/2021, 03:52 AM) 
    Her whole focus of the trip was hiking but bothered to learn nothing about actual hiking or the mountains she was actually hiking. Really smart!

I couldn't agree more! I am rethinking what to expect from her going forward. This trip, especially, has shown it's all about her. She could care less about the history, culture, people, location, or the language. She went there for the sole purpose of proving something, maybe to the Ross' maybe to her parents, who knows? This was simply a Fu@k you video journal. She wasn't trying to entertain or inform. It was all about the gloating that she can do whatever the hell she wants, even take dangerous trips up and down a gravel mountain, multiple times. So screw the doubters. In her mind, she is thinking, "I'm not who you think I am!" Why else would she constantly be posting sh!t quotes like she did today? I have news for you Jen, you don't know who you are. Get some real help and get off of the internet.

12.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Losingwithwonder @ 10/26/2021, 03:52 AM) 
    I laughed when she was at the top of the mountain and she said “there’s no place to eat up here”. Like no shit....🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she really think there’d be a random restaurant at the peak?

LOL...I thought the same thing. See, sometimes we do get glimpses of Princess Jen. She fully thought there'd be another restaurant with amazing views and she'd have her choice of tables. Did she really not do any research of this particular mountain? Not rated, *thought* she'd be walking around lakes she says, not straight up... thought there'd be a restaurant and didn't even pack a sandwich. Is being *at altitude* affecting her brain? Does she need oxygen? It's almost like she is trying to be the exact opposite of who she has been the last decade. Was a planner, a packer, a list maker. Now she forgets things, goes on trails with no idea about it, doesn't pack food close to what she used to pack for a Target run....

13.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The scenery out of her car window when she was stuck in traffic was better than anything she has shown so far. It actually looks like Europe.

Her go-pro hook up on her backpack gave me motion sickness. Awful awful filming for having done this for 10 years.

14.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How did Jen go from vacationing in luxury resorts in Hawaii, Italy, Disney…to vacationing requiring having to carry her own shovel to dig a hole outside to poop in??

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 25/10/2021, 22:20) 
    Looks like an angry spaced out guppy

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...1943_Chrome.jpg)

Please add this to the image gallery!

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views