International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s a tragedy that she’s looked so awful lately that I legitimately thought, for a mere and fleeting moment, that she looked decent here. 😂

This says a lot about the you you’ve become, Jen.

0E5192A0-4B6B-4224-8B46-7F16D61F7C02

2.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ding Ding the Witch's hat is gone.

3.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/26/2021, 09:02 PM) 
    Speaking of Jen and work :snickering: , as I was scrubbing my own toilets and tubs today I wondered if World Traveler Jen has reduced the frequency of her cleaning services. I mean, she only ever hired out the housework as an act of charity for those less privileged, so surely she didn’t cut back on their hours simply because she was mostly away from home! #AltruisticLikeJen

Jen: As you know, my circumstances have changed. I’m now a struggling solo mama, and I’m sure you can relate to having a tight budget. Since I’ll be hiking in Italy for two weeks, I won’t need you for a while.

Housekeeper: :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

I actually wonder if she still has a housekeeper. If I lived mostly alone, I don't think I'd have someone else clean my home!

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 26/10/2021, 21:01) 
    She lies. She wants to appear that she hiked for hours, and on difficult trails. Sorry if I am not buying a word she is saying. She is not showing herself anywhere on any extreme trail or height. It's usually near other people and well toured paths. She climbed a few mountain sides, likely for a bit and that's it. I don't buy anything she is selling.

She said her hiking entails stopping every 15 minutes, to set up and film. Annnd that we, the mere peasants, only see a mere fraction of the footage of what hardworking Jen has taken. Darn!

She’s all proud of her endurance then admits that fun fact.

5.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her right eye = psycho eye
    Her left eye = fake-happy eye

Cover each one and check for yourself.

6.     +58   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Struggling solo mama Jen wearing $1352 worth of gear. Not even factoring in the rest of her garb including her Osprey backpack (probably another $200) and various other things she might not have shown. We all now gene likes to buy expensive activity specific underwear (throwback to the early peloton days). And I’m assuming she had to have brought 5-7 shirts, pants, socks and liners, so all those costs are multiplied many times over. But it’s also possible she only has a few multiples of things since she’s clearly shown she has no regard for hygiene or cleanliness.
    Attached Image
    5E18FC15-5D08-42D2-856E-732C193D3AB3

7.     +30   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    As someone who has spent YEARS golfing midday in the sun, I had several hats that I rotated thru. When I went on a golf trip, I would take 2, so I could alternate them. I would rinse it out, out some shampoo on it and then rinse it again. Reshape it and let it dry. They came out great and they didn’t smell. They lasted the entire season and many times several seasons

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think this is after her Italy trip...but I think she bought the new Apple Watch series 7. I'm not positive though. I priced out what I think she bought, and if I'm right, it was $800.

9.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I could pay for a whole ass trip for the cost of that outfit.

10.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "And now a short series I like to call: I-am-not-an-influencer-but-here's-what-I-wore-on-the-trail-in-Italy-because-I-figured-you'd-ask-and-you-did"

Darling! So humble and down-to-earth!

11. MrArthurRadley
        +12   Like  

User deleted

This is another thing that makes NO sense. Jen instructs us in the importance of layers, and shows us all her expensive stuff, yet she ignores their actual use and purpose and becomes drenched in sweat, which causes her to "freeze" whenever she stops moving.
    There was no good reason for her to be drenched, and if she did get lost or injured, it would have set her up for some real trouble. I've always heard that you should start out dressed a little cool because you will work up your own heat, and carry stuff in case you find you need to add to that.

12.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Let’s say I am a middle aged, solo mama (like Jen!), and I have decided, just like Jen, to ditch my small children and spend $10,000 on a solo adventure…

I sure as hell wouldn’t be watching Jen’s vlogs for advice on safety, curtesy, beauty, planning, or adventure.

She has always been completely out of touch with any thing other than buying all the things, and moving on.

13.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t understand the Jenions at all?! Are they real people? Why are they so impressed by this mess?! She’s a grown woman…with excess cash (which she never earned unless taking care of Don’s meat and reproducing counts…..which on second though….yeah, maybe she did earn it :sick: )…booking a flight…making expensive hotel reservations based on the bathtubs…only eats out once a day…and is too scared to film much of anything except her hiking day after day after day. What is there to be impressed or inspired about? I just don’t get it. Have these people accomplished even less in life than Jennifer?

When has she ever NOT been obsessed with herself? She has the content and scenery to make an interesting, beautiful video….and all we get is her trudging up a mountain with her sweat-soaked ball cap and stupid, ugly sunglasses day after day. Groundhog Day like Jen.

I don’t know why….but it really irks me when people who have that much money to spend Willy Nilly can’t do anything the right way, lol. And she has no excuse. She freaking studied art. (Edit) and she’s always like “the camera can’t do it justice.” Well……..maybe…..but I think your skill, aesthetics, personality and lack of heart are the limiting factors in these videos Jennifer. Not your cameras.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 10/26/2021, 12:21 PM) 
    The way she inserts her head into her Instagram stories is hilarious to me.

Screenshot_20211026-102010_Instagram

because -
    NarcissistLikeJen

I mean, how could people tell her how great/happy/uncaged/brave she looks if she isn't in every picture?

15.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Number of Instagram comments that have been approved and not deleted.

Some of them are her responses and I read at least one spam comment on her latest post.

I think this tells us everything we need to know about how she’s coming across on this Italian adventure.

Part 1: 132
    Part 2: 72
    Part 3: 52 and 36 (extra post)
    Part 4 (paragliding/maybe she has a boyfriend pic): 90
    Part 5: 26
    Part 6: 20

Luckily, Jen doesn’t care about the numbers. :snickering:

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views