SoBusyEatingBabyCow, Couldn’tEvenLearnToSayCiaoLikeJen Pt. 285

International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In several of the videos, Jen has said “the camera doesn’t do justice” to the mountain views.

So…maybe…stop sharing inferior photography of the mountains?

2.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 26/10/2021, 04:04) 
    QUOTE (Losingwithwonder @ 10/26/2021, 03:52 AM) 
    I laughed when she was at the top of the mountain and she said “there’s no place to eat up here”. Like no shit....🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she really think there’d be a random restaurant at the peak?

LOL...I thought the same thing. See, sometimes we do get glimpses of Princess Jen. She fully thought there'd be another restaurant with amazing views and she'd have her choice of tables. Did she really not do any research of this particular mountain? Not rated, *thought* she'd be walking around lakes she says, not straight up... thought there'd be a restaurant and didn't even pack a sandwich. Is being *at altitude* affecting her brain? Does she need oxygen? It's almost like she is trying to be the exact opposite of who she has been the last decade. Was a planner, a packer, a list maker. Now she forgets things, goes on trails with no idea about it, doesn't pack food close to what she used to pack for a Target run....

The only thing I find odd (considering who we’re talking about) is the lack of food, but it’s probably because Don used to baby her so she truly thought she couldn’t make it to target without packing snacks. Now, it’s Jen fending for herself and lovingly made snacks are sadly no longer available. Forgetting things and such does seem like a more authentic Jen, I think she did all the planning nonsense to spend money and pass the time. She doesn’t seem like a particularly organized person, ironically enough.

3.     +50   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jen: The Dolomites we’re very, very high on my list this year.
    Also Jen: I didn’t even know the Alps extended into Italy! <insert giggling here>

Truth: that Renee person that she follows took a trip here and since is SWFing Renee, she had to go there. Bonus: It was her way of telling the Rosses, “Fuck you and your stupid old Utah mountains. I’m going to fancier mountains now that I can’t visit my heart home.”

4.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 26/10/2021, 04:24) 
    Jen: The Dolomites we’re very, very high on my list this year.
    Also Jen: I didn’t even know the Alps extended into Italy! <insert giggling here>

Truth: that Renee person that she follows took a trip here and since is SWFing Renee, she had to go there. Bonus: It was her way of telling the Rosses, “Fuck you and your stupid old Utah mountains. I’m going to fancier mountains now that I can’t visit my heart home.”

So this is what I don’t understand. She felt “caged” her whole marriage, but she only just wanted to start exploring/traveling this year? So what else did she want to escape her cage from in order to do? Jenlogic always baffles me.

5.     +19   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    NotFilmingInShopsSoHerViewCountsJustDropLikeJen

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For once I feel bad for Jill. I’ll bet Jen was sending some video clips to her Mom while she was there. I’m nervous about how dangerous this looks - and I know she comes back safely (plus I don’t “know” Jen). Her mom must be waiting for the worst.

7.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    in a pile of rumpus, sweat-soaked camping gear on Blue's floorboards

Status
    QUOTE (Sweet Tea @ 25/10/2021, 22:26) 
    I don’t have much time to post but I keep up! I saw this and immediately thought of Gene!

This is as close to “you rang?” As I think I will get 😂

8.     +54   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Guys, rest assured this bitch is eating.

9.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So... I'm not sure how often the Google maps eye in the sky is updated ,but it appears that someone has gotten a new roof and is having a lot of major work done, Just as we thought. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember the Seinfeld episode where the girl he was dating looked amazing in some light and terrifying in others?

I feel like this is Jen. I thought her figure looked fantastic in the full body shots in her hiking layers that she inserted from her hotel room. Very trim - great proportions. But most of this year she’s looked super dumpy. I wonder if she’s just one of those people who cannot add even a few pounds without it completely changing her look - she’s pretty short and, when she gains, it all seems to go straight to het g-dmn thighs and dat a*s.

11.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I can relate to the Jen bod. tighter clothes show that you're nowhere near as fat as you look in sweatshirts. it's unfortunate

12.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 10/25/2021, 09:58 PM) 
    So... I'm not sure how often the Google maps eye in the sky is updated ,but it appears that someone has gotten a new roof and is having a lot of major work done, Just as we thought. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

The date is at the bottom. I see work trucks from Sept '19, before she moved in

13.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 25/10/2021, 22:42) 
    Guys, rest assured this bitch is eating.

I agree. She drove down, so what is she carrying in that backpack for a day hike?

Miss Piggy is lying about her food intake again

FE2EAF58-2169-46CE-AC73-60A205A178B7

14. Hard Candy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Someone mentioned how her rebranding is a fail - I got bored, typed her into YouTube. YouTube thought I meant 'WithaWonder'.
    Um.. trigger warning I guess if anyone look it up. I dare not watch the videos there but they have some titled "felt cute" ahaha the parallels with Jen.
    I wonder if Jen realises that channel exists.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 10/25/2021, 09:19 PM) 
    In several of the videos, Jen has said “the camera doesn’t do justice” to the mountain views.

So…maybe…stop sharing inferior photography of the mountains?

Having the camera planted squarely in front of her sweaty, greasy, mannish face did nothing for her photography of the mountains.

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views