SoBusyEatingBabyCow, Couldn’tEvenLearnToSayCiaoLikeJen Pt. 285

International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I have yet to watch any of her Italy videos, bore fest. But why so many? She probably thinks this keeps her relevent with the travel community and is milking it for all its worth. I dont understand why she wouldnt just hike in some of the beautiful mountain ranges of the US.

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Divorcelikejagger @ 26/10/2021, 13:03) 
    I have yet to watch any of her Italy videos, bore fest. But why so many? She probably thinks this keeps her relevent with the travel community and is milking it for all its worth. I dont understand why she wouldnt just hike in some of the beautiful mountain ranges of the US.

Don't bother, we'll let you know if she uploads something actually interesting. Don't waste your life.

3.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such a snot. Having been able to book this trip at the last minute, not doing much of anything besides hiking, and then when her viewers are bored with her trip says she's been to Italy several times before and has seen all the cities and culture. Does she not get how she comes across?

Also, she isn't just introverted. I'm about as introverted as you get. But I still enjoy connecting with and spending time with other people. She has zero interest in anyone but herself.

4.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This why people hate you. She doesn't even realize how she comes across. This video series makes her look like a glorified mountain goat.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20211026-061733_YouTube

5.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks all, I wasn't posting about my loss for sympathy (it happened 6 years ago) just to illustrate the point that even the most experienced people can get in trouble in the mountains. It's similar to the dangers of water... you can go from perfectly okay to drowned in less than a minute. And Jen isn't experienced. She's trying on personalities and other people's interests because she has something to prove. And she's chosen the worst time in her life to do it... when her kids are very young and need her around. They need her to put them first. But, shock: Jen Ross is too selfish to think of anyone but herself.

6.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oh My Goodness Gracie @ 26/10/2021, 01:14) 
    Good Grief!

Viewer Question
    How do you pee (and poo?) on these long hikes? Are there composting toilets along the way? Or is it a “squat behind a rock and hope no one sees you” situation? This terrain isnt very foresty. I don’t understand.

Her Reply
    Great question! I actually only had to pee on the trail once in my entire 2 weeks. It was actually on this trail and luckily towards the bottom where I was in the forest so I had tree cover. I find that when I’m hiking my body retains fluids despite drinking a lot of water so I don’t have to go as often as I would in the course of a normal day.

Oh and yes it’s a squat behind a rock situation. But for #2 there are certain protocols which involve digging a cat hole. I’ve yet to have to do this on any of my adventures but I’m sure I will someday haha 💩

Give me a break!

When you realize you will have to use a poop shovel in the near future, I think it's time to start reconsidering your life choices. Jen, that's not something people aspire to do.

I also agree that she is trying to prove something. And people who decide to test their luck usually don't have positive outcomes. If something should ever happen to her on one of her so called "adventures", she will blame someone or something besides herself.

Maybe one of the reasons she doesn't want to travel with someone is because she knows her deodorant only lasts so long. :sick:

Her magical wonderland just knows that she needs to be discreet and doesn’t allow itself to force her to pee outside while hiking?!?!

No Jen. You are dehydrated. Your body is trying to hold on to all fluids so your organs continue to function.

What an idiot.

7.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree with those who find Jen is taking unnecessary risks. I mean I think it is great she is going for adventures alone - but I think hiring a hiking guide would have been best. Also, I think there are some wolves and brown bears in the Dolomites and while encounters are rare they rare not impossible. I feel like it’s a responsible thing to research extensively and prepare for all scenarios. Also she saw that people were wearing helmets and mentioned how she was not equipped to go higher - but then went anyway. She is trying to convince herself she can do anything - and she is really struck with luck, but that is no reason to push her luck to the brim of dangerous behaviour. And I call bullshit on her being too shy to film in italian shops. She could have easily given us a better grasp of the villages and even her getting to the mountain by car was nice footage. But that music blasting in her car ? Not even italian radio ? She does come off as an arrogant american who cannot be bothered to immerse herself in local culture. And I have also been to Italy several times and I would never think that two towns offer exactly the same cultural experience. She is so ignorant and well… arrogant as always.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 10/26/2021, 07:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (Oh My Goodness Gracie @ 26/10/2021, 01:14) 
    Good Grief!

Viewer Question
    How do you pee (and poo?) on these long hikes? Are there composting toilets along the way? Or is it a “squat behind a rock and hope no one sees you” situation? This terrain isnt very foresty. I don’t understand.

Her Reply
    Great question! I actually only had to pee on the trail once in my entire 2 weeks. It was actually on this trail and luckily towards the bottom where I was in the forest so I had tree cover. I find that when I’m hiking my body retains fluids despite drinking a lot of water so I don’t have to go as often as I would in the course of a normal day.

Oh and yes it’s a squat behind a rock situation. But for #2 there are certain protocols which involve digging a cat hole. I’ve yet to have to do this on any of my adventures but I’m sure I will someday haha 💩

Give me a break!

When you realize you will have to use a poop shovel in the near future, I think it's time to start reconsidering your life choices. Jen, that's not something people aspire to do.

I also agree that she is trying to prove something. And people who decide to test their luck usually don't have positive outcomes. If something should ever happen to her on one of her so called "adventures", she will blame someone or something besides herself.

Maybe one of the reasons she doesn't want to travel with someone is because she knows her deodorant only lasts so long. :sick:

Her magical wonderland just knows that she needs to be discreet and doesn’t allow itself to force her to pee outside while hiking?!?!

No Jen. You are dehydrated. Your body is trying to hold on to all fluids so your organs continue to function.

What an idiot.

Jen is brain damaged.

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree Jen is dehydrated hiking
    I pee a lot in the woods on hikes
    She really is nuts

10.     +34   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 10/26/2021, 01:30 AM) 
    Jen doubts this is her last trip to Italy…how many Italy trips will Don have to pay for?! He is truly caged. :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

This just in from Italy: “She’s been here enough.”

11.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did expert solo traveler Jen only bring one hat for her 2 week hiking trip? And why wouldn’t she at least rinse off or even fully wash her hat in the evenings at the hotel? They could have easily been done in the sink between wears. Can’t imagine how crusty and stiff that nasty thing must have been when she put it on each morning

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I like hiking, I like mountains, I've been to the Alps (but not Italy), and this series is boring AF.

I don't think it's necessarily bad to hike alone, especially if the trail has lots of people coming and going. She seems to be trying to avoid other people as much as she can, though. She wants to get those empty vista pics, and spin around on top of the mountain like she's Fraulein Maria.

13.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 26/10/2021, 08:42) 
    As someone who lost a close family member after they went hiking alone on a mountain, watching Jen prat about on dangerous high-altitude paths with the wrong equipment in a foreign country is rage-inducing. My father was an experienced mountaineer and he fell, hit his head, and died. Jen doesn't have a single fucking clue what she is doing and no plan for any injury she gets (even just a twisted ankle) which could prevent her from descending the mountain to get help. She is risking her own life just to prove to Don and her viewers how uncaged and free she is, and how she's doing whatever she wants and being outdoorsy because apparently she couldn't do those things while married to a millionaire (?!)

Let me put it this way, Jen, seeing as we all know you read here: Don doesn't give a flying fuck about you any more. Stop trying to impress him or one-up him. Create a normal life for yourself with other people in it and move on from your divorce. And if you still want to do hiking and outdoor adventures, great, but go with a touring party or hire a guide to take you up the mountain safely. You have two young kids.

Most importantly: don't ever think these things only happen to other people. They only happen to other people until they happen to you.

I’m so sorry <3 It must be so hard for you to watch this moron who thinks she’s invincible. She really doesn’t have a clue.

14.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (mariella_ @ 26/10/2021, 03:27) 
    SoDesperateForWienerICouldEatASchnitzelLikeJen

Quoting this from page 27 so I can renominate easily at page 60
    :7043:

QUOTE (mariella_ @ 26/10/2021, 12:42) 
    I’mGoingToTheSummitIOWNCAREifIPlummetLikeJen

(#longchamp)

Aaaaaaand now I’m quoting this from page 30!!!

You are on fire with your suggestions!!!!!! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Gene not only rewear her hat, but all her clothing dat after day? I have at least 10 hats in my closet, one in the truck, two in the RV. I am prepared to keep my hair from dripping. If I am going to “hike around the world” my hair is in a pony tail thru the back hole and when I get home, it goes in the laundry. If it is a visor, hair is up in a clip and the visor is hand washed. I also take off my sweaty clothes and shower. I sweat so much in the heat, I do not pee, even drinking at least 2 quarts of water in addition to other liquids. I know what it is like to have heat distress and be dehydrated. And both are do to my own stupidity. I have learnt my lesson.

Gene just seems to think if she buys all the stuff that says HIKING GEAR, she is fully prepared. She has to own ALL THE STUFF no matter what. She bought all that crap for car camping and did it once. No research as to what the temps would be and was forced to abandon that magical trip early. Van camping in Utah, again, ill prepared.

She booked this trip way back, when she announced it. She knew then she was not going to be at the Fam Jam, she was just thrilled to have spent so much money. Of course she had to take the children to that next to the freeway tent, in August, with no A/C. How pleasant.

Gene, instead of spending all that cash on worthless crap, improve your hovel. Make it something to be proud of. Make it something the children will enjoy and want to bring friends to. And get some help if you are overwhelmed.

How did she manage to talk Aunt Julie into having the mop stay for all that time? And what did she do as a thank you? A nice gift from the duty free store?

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views