International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 26/10/2021, 13:44) 
    Thanks all, I wasn't posting about my loss for sympathy (it happened 6 years ago) just to illustrate the point that even the most experienced people can get in trouble in the mountains. It's similar to the dangers of water... you can go from perfectly okay to drowned in less than a minute. And Jen isn't experienced. She's trying on personalities and other people's interests because she has something to prove. And she's chosen the worst time in her life to do it... when her kids are very young and need her around. They need her to put them first. But, shock: Jen Ross is too selfish to think of anyone but herself.

My dermatologist was also a very experienced hiker. In fact he did the Himalayas. He died two years ago on Mont Blanc. Was climbing with his son And fell down a ravine. Two years ago a good friend of mine was with her family in Austria and she somehow stepped into a hole and broke her ankle in four places. She was airlifted out

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pinksims, I know you have told the story before about your father. So very sad, my heart goes out to you. Hiking accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere. If your experience can help Gene be more aware, it will be to honor your father.

3.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone else miss the old Jen who would be showing us her entryway bench loaded with boxes of full size candy bars right about now? ( because not everyone can afford THAT kind of Halloween) I miss THAT Jen.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes, I miss THAT Jen lol anything other than this latest version will do. It's pretty bad when I'd rather watch Hilary in her Old Folks Home over Jen making mountains look ugly.

5.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen: The super creepy people found my daughter’s school… actual stalking, “textbook stalking”… had to work with police and lawyers… creepy, creepy, creepy.

Also Jen: Sure SK, you can still post my daughter’s pic to complete strangers on a public Instagram page.

:5153:

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm waiting for Jen to swf Cheryl Strayed and hike the PCT next

7.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Because she doesn’t care one iota about her kids safety. It’s an excuse to exclude them on camera going forward because she hates motherhood.

There lurking Jenions, I said it again. If you can’t see it, you are willfully ignorant. Go ahead and try to reconcile Baby Jen and all her stuffies and childlike seasonal decor that vanished once she had CC (long before the divorce). Tell me how a devoted dog mom shows complete indifference to her kids in the vlogs that remain (again, before the divorce).

Don didn’t cage her. Motherhood did. And she’s resentful AF about it.

8.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't give out the good candy anymore. She switched to vegan lollipops or some crap like that

9.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Saved before the delete. I imagine she gets as many comments like these as the ones blowing smoke up her unwashed ass.

Screenshot_20211026-092440_Instagram

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Another boring video on rocks, mountains and Gene. Yawn!

She can't leave the internet as she is our main source of entertainment.

I don't think she was overcome, practically tearful, over the view. She gets to the top and looks down, this happens day after day.

What sane person gets up at dawn to do yoga and meditate. She hikes all day because she hasn't got the peloton. She cannot ride into exhaustion so she climbs. I'd rather lie in bed and look at the ceiling.

I'm not American but she could have stayed home and gone to the Grand Canyon. It's still rock.

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t give out candy at all anymore. She’s out trick or treating with her kids. And we’ll never really know if it will be with Tensleigh and her kids too this year because I don’t think she’ll dare show anything, except the kids in costume at home (maybe)

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably has Don take the kids trick or treating and stays home alone with her entryway light off so she doesn't get any trick or treaters.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think she showed last year (other than costumes)? But the year before they all went together (all the Ross grandkids)

14.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s good to see what experienced hikers think of her content. One can only hope they are leaving comments letting them know of her recklessness, and pointing out the real risks of being unprepared.
    I’m sure she’s deleting them, but I do hope they plant to seed. As much as I am frustrated with her, I honestly don’t want to see her become permanently disabled or dead.
    Sadly I’m sure she classifies anyone who provides insightful experienced advice as jealous haters, and that’s the furthest from the truth.
    But in the end she makes her own choices. And I really hope that she starts to realize she’s going the wrong way

Edited by Oh My Goodness Gracie - 10/26/2021, 04:26 PM

15.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    What a noob :snickering:

Also, forgot I had clipped this. Classic.

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views