SoBusyEatingBabyCow, Couldn’tEvenLearnToSayCiaoLikeJen Pt. 285

International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^ don't forget to add that she probably at that momma cow's baby the other day when she had veal!

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably thought the udder was a scrotum and the long things were multiple penises, lol!

3.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (mariella_ @ 26/10/2021, 12:42) 
    I’mGoingToTheSummitIOWNCAREifIPlummetLikeJen

(#longchamp)

bumping this as we get closer to 60 pages 😂

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HashbrowningWithWonder @ 10/27/2021, 08:51 PM) 
    @SmoothiesLikeLily. I agree with the weird things she concerned about. The biodegradable soap??! Are you serious? Is that what she has been using to wash her hands and hair and to shower with all trip? WTF??? It’s like she has no understanding of the logic/reasoning behind why people do certain things, so when she tries to copy them and try to be in with the people she’s fangirling now….she completely misses the mark.

Also, I’ve already mentioned this, but it sounds like a couple of other people heard what I heard. So I’m going to elaborate. Jen (since it is obvious you read here) here’s a little science lesson for you…it seems like it would be self-evident, but since you seemed so shocked at where milk came from at one point that it turned you vegan (or plant based) I’ll give you a little science lesson. See that big bag hanging down in front of the cow’s back legs? I’m sure you noticed it because it is pretty hard to miss. That is called an udder. That is where milk comes from. Those long skinny things are where the milk comes out. There is probably a more scientific name, but many people call them “teets”. Milk is used to feed calves (which are what baby cows are called.) Boy cows don’t give birth, AND they don’t make milk. Just like men don’t make milk!! Fancy that. So if you see a cow with an udder like that cow in the photo……it’s not a boy you dumb ass!!!

I totally missed that. I'll have to go back rewatch that section.

Watched...she said, "hi there, hi, oh boy" And then the shitty music started. I don't think she was calling the cow a boy.

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    More sharing.......does this mean even when she is back home we have to watch Italian adventures. Surely she doesn't mean backup videos.

Finally, a look at the town😁

Nice glimpse of sunrise, lovely look at the reflection in the lake. Could have done without the quick shot of her lunch.
    So interesting to hear how she sweats. I thought ladies perspire.

How come no stats on sweat?

Maybe I'm wrong and her next adventure is back at the lonely weekend for one series. I could do without that I can assure you.

Gene, Christmas is coming, let's see what a grownup divorcee can finally do for her children.

Not even putting decorations on the tree last year was disgraceful. Do better this year. In short, WAKE UP GENE. this is your new reality.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 10/28/2021, 04:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (HashbrowningWithWonder @ 10/27/2021, 08:51 PM) 
    @SmoothiesLikeLily. I agree with the weird things she concerned about. The biodegradable soap??! Are you serious? Is that what she has been using to wash her hands and hair and to shower with all trip? WTF??? It’s like she has no understanding of the logic/reasoning behind why people do certain things, so when she tries to copy them and try to be in with the people she’s fangirling now….she completely misses the mark.

Also, I’ve already mentioned this, but it sounds like a couple of other people heard what I heard. So I’m going to elaborate. Jen (since it is obvious you read here) here’s a little science lesson for you…it seems like it would be self-evident, but since you seemed so shocked at where milk came from at one point that it turned you vegan (or plant based) I’ll give you a little science lesson. See that big bag hanging down in front of the cow’s back legs? I’m sure you noticed it because it is pretty hard to miss. That is called an udder. That is where milk comes from. Those long skinny things are where the milk comes out. There is probably a more scientific name, but many people call them “teets”. Milk is used to feed calves (which are what baby cows are called.) Boy cows don’t give birth, AND they don’t make milk. Just like men don’t make milk!! Fancy that. So if you see a cow with an udder like that cow in the photo……it’s not a boy you dumb ass!!!

I totally missed that. I'll have to go back rewatch that section.

Watched...she said, "hi there, hi, oh boy" And then the shitty music started. I don't think she was calling the cow a boy.

I’ll say she said “*something* boy”. But the way she said “boy” made it sound like she was talking to the cow. Like she was calling it a good boy. Does she regularly say “oh boy” in that way? She was clearly speaking affectionately to, or about the cow.

That is exactly how I say “boy” when I tell my dog “good boy”. Which is completely different than I would say “oh boy”.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Help Jen is lost in the Dull Dolomites and can’t get out.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought I heard “oh boy” too when the cow was stumbling a little bit.

It was probably trying to flee in fear from the shark-toothed monster with baby cow still in its teeth, emanating an odor of salt, funk, and biodegradable floral.

9.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I know what happened to the hat.

via GIPHY

10.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Saw this today. Might be a good brand for her to look into for the next trip.
    Attached Image
    48C03DC1-05EB-44C9-BAA4-D80540524AB3

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A good travel vlog should introduce you to the place, teach you a little something about it, show a little, but most of all, leave you wanting more and make you go there to explore it for yourself.

Just like the original vlog she saw from someone else made her want to go.

I have no desire to go to Italy now thanks to Jen.

I have RV YouTubers that I pretty much add everywhere they’ve been to my bucket list simply because their videos leaves me wanting more and wanting to experience it myself. They don’t spoil it for me. They tease me with it and lure me in. Like a great trailer to a great movie.

12.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Part 7?!? :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

What I would give for a good old fashioned baby talking, hash brown selfish, martini flight drinking travel vlog right now can not be put into words. Lol

She really F*#%ed her life up!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 28/10/2021, 07:39) 
    A good travel vlog should introduce you to the place, teach you a little something about it, show a little, but most of all, leave you wanting more and make you go there to explore it for yourself.

Just like the original vlog she saw from someone else made her want to go.

I have no desire to go to Italy now thanks to Jen.

I have RV YouTubers that I pretty much add everywhere they’ve been to my bucket list simply because their videos leaves me wanting more and wanting to experience it myself. They don’t spoil it for me. They tease me with it and lure me in. Like a great trailer to a great movie.

Yes! Even after her first round of Italy vlogs with Don, she made me really have no desire to go to Italy. She made it look utterly boring 😴 She really needs to take some tips from Allison Anderson...her videos are short, shot beautifully, and always make me want to visit that location some day.

14.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when Jen took that 3 month sulking break and we were genuinely wondering whether she would come back? She wasn't able to produce any content that didn't immediately stir up drama, and she was just circling the drain. We had no idea at that point that we'd be begging Jen to stop making videos of hiking in the Dolomites :lol:

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyMuchScrewedUpMyNeatLiving @ 28/10/2021, 00:57) 
    New Series: “The Dullamites” - Ep. 7 was a real cliffhanger! Be sure to tune in for Ep. 8 to see if her laundry is dry yet (spoiler alert: the saltier stuff dries quicker).

The hotel would have a laundry service.
    Why didn't she wash that darned hat too!!

I haven't watched past #2......

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views