SoBusyEatingBabyCow, Couldn’tEvenLearnToSayCiaoLikeJen Pt. 285

International Woman of Misery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Do you think it has finally dawned on her that life with Donald and his family wasn't so bad after all. Her lonely life is not what she had expected it to be. Too bad Gene, you shouldn't have gone all mental on Donald.

Donald has found happiness while you are left with what should have been.

If she was there for 10 days I suppose we have 3 more mountains and gravel to suffer through.

Oh for the good old days when she wore make up and nail polish.
    When she showed us her clothes she had for a decade and still wore.
    Where she mentioned her watch and jewellery by name and showed us how she prepared for the coming parties.
    When she showed us her shopping and what she had baked.
    More interestingly was how she decorated for each season and holiday.

I realised that she was shallow, lightweight, childlike but I watched it for a break from my reality. She didn't intrude into my life but I didn't find her annoying. However, now that her life has gone down the tube so has her channel.

2.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Freedom for Don @ 28/10/2021, 11:12) 
    Do you think it has finally dawned on her that life with Donald and his family wasn't so bad after all. Her lonely life is not what she had expected it to be. Too bad Gene, you shouldn't have gone all mental on Donald.

Donald has found happiness while you are left with what should have been.

If she was there for 10 days I suppose we have 3 more mountains and gravel to suffer through.

Oh for the good old days when she wore make up and nail polish.
    When she showed us her clothes she had for a decade and still wore.
    Where she mentioned her watch and jewellery by name and showed us how she prepared for the coming parties.
    When she showed us her shopping and what she had baked.
    More interestingly was how she decorated for each season and holiday.

I realised that she was shallow, lightweight, childlike but I watched it for a break from my reality. She didn't intrude into my life but I didn't find her annoying. However, now that her life has gone down the tube so has her channel.

I agree completely and feel the same way. My main question is, if Jen was so upset to be raising the kids “alone” (her journal entry about not getting much help faut marching on), why didn’t they just get a nanny? They seemingly had enough money, wouldn’t that have made her life easier and put less stress on Don?

3.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Narcissism101 @ 27/10/2021, 20:36) 
    Dumbass Like Jen.....
    Continually disappointed by how many people are in a tourist area when A) it's a tourist area and B) it's well known that Europeans in general, and Italians in particular, often take the month of August to go on holiday. psst, Jen....just because you were too stupid to realize there were mountains in Italy doesn't mean the rest of the world is that dumb. Did you really think there wouldn't be crowds?!

Then she's so proud of herself for figuring out that she can handwash clothes in the tub and hand them to dry. It's one of the oldest how-to-pack-light suggestions in the world.

I always find it hilarious when people vacationing in August complain about being too many people vacationing in August. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: :hearty-laugh:

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anywho @ 10/28/2021, 06:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 27/10/2021, 20:36) 
    Dumbass Like Jen.....
    Continually disappointed by how many people are in a tourist area when A) it's a tourist area and B) it's well known that Europeans in general, and Italians in particular, often take the month of August to go on holiday. psst, Jen....just because you were too stupid to realize there were mountains in Italy doesn't mean the rest of the world is that dumb. Did you really think there wouldn't be crowds?!

Then she's so proud of herself for figuring out that she can handwash clothes in the tub and hand them to dry. It's one of the oldest how-to-pack-light suggestions in the world.

I always find it hilarious when people vacationing in August complain about being too many people vacationing in August. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: :hearty-laugh:

I always heard the EUROPEANS take the whole month of August off

for The Emerald coast of Florida (Destin-Seaside , 30A towns) JULY is the prime time-I used to reserve my condo months ahead of time
    by mid August the rates drop because the kids are back to school

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, I decided to search dolomites on tiktok last night, and woah, as you know tiktok videos are not long and I feel like just the quick scroll I did, I learned way more and saw so much more than Jen's 100 video series in where she shows her stupid hat and mostly her face. Here is a quick 3 part one I thought was great. Jen please learn to edit so you are sharing a story and not making some very weird uninformed bad dairy of a woman that is clueless

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8ajTKMd/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8ajXyYp/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8ajnKdb/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8a6nogy/

Edited by pixel33 - 10/28/2021, 02:46 PM

6.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Good morning. And surprise… I’m NOT in Italy :snickering:

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    @pixel33 thank you-look how the first one showed several of the places it took jen 30 min EACH to show LOL

8.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This would have been an easy two-video vlog. One if she took her face out completely.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 10/28/2021, 02:56 PM) 
    @pixel33 thank you-look how the first one showed several of the places it took jen 30 min EACH to show LOL

I learned more in that few second video. lol I know Jen is not a travel vlogger/influencer BUT she could have done so much more. I get that it is suppose to be a dairy of her journey but this series was beyond boring. Jen use to pride herself on being a planner, so why on this trip is she clueless on everything? is this an act so she feels she is engaging with her audience?

I wonder if her poor children were forced to watch these boring videos. I can see her showing them thinking they will praise her bravery, and can't you just hear her saying. "Look, wasn't mommy brave, she went all by herself"

10.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 28/10/2021, 14:43) 
    Good morning. And surprise… I’m NOT in Italy :snickering:

We are all in Italy by proxy server
    :snickering:

11.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Ciao! I was just on a video call with Italy. Much like Jen's videos it was too long and boring.

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We all know how mountain goat Gene did it, but this is how I see Tinsley enjoying the dolomites.
    :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20211028-082008_Instagram

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DeepThoughtsByJackHandey @ 10/28/2021, 12:19 AM) 
    I think I know what happened to the hat.

via GIPHY

7-BE47462-CD48-4-B4-D-820-D-FDFB97-FADCC9

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    At least she didn't use a fake Italian accent with them. Which is what I had to to tell someone to fucking stop doing during our morning call because she sounds like a psycho and it will make the Italians hate her more than they already do.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pixel33 @ 10/28/2021, 07:40 AM) 
    Ok, I decided to search dolomites on tiktok last night, and woah, as you know tiktok videos are not long and I feel like just the quick scroll I did, I learned way more and saw so much more than Jen's 100 video series in where she shows her stupid hat and mostly her face. Here is a quick 3 part one I thought was great. Jen please learn to edit so you are sharing a story and not making some very weird uninformed bad dairy of a woman that is clueless

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8ajTKMd/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8ajXyYp/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8ajnKdb/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8a6nogy/

Now she knows how to make travel videos. I got more out of that than the 100 videos Jen put out where we get huffing and puffing up the mountain and tips on how to handwash clothes.

902 replies since 23/10/2021, 23:27   96581 views