I’mGoingToTheSummitIOWNCAREifIPlummetLikeJen (#longchamp) Pt. 286

« Older   Newer »

1. LyingLiarWhoLies
        +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I haven’t caught up on the last 10 pages but I had to go watch since somebody mentioned her chatting in the car and I just have to say she is such a ridiculous freaking liar!!!

She is so fucked up emotionally right now it’s ridiculous. I remember the video she did after she went to LA with Susan and Emily and she went for a few days solo in LA and she never acted like this… She filmed she ate out she was totally fine

I guess she’s in a different country and everything but she’s just absolutely freaking delusional… She’s seriously needs to deal with her emotional situation and stop running from it!!!

And I do not believe for one second thought she missed those kids… She may have missed that damn rat she called a dog… But she did not miss those kids for one seconds !!!!

She has been happier than a pig in shit this entire trip and she’s only bitching about all the shit she’s bitching about because that’s all the shit Don would’ve taken care of when they went on vacation together and now that she has to take care of it herself and figure it out herself it’s too much fucking work for her

Now I admit I’m on some pretty heavy painkillers for this damn ovary issues that I’m having so maybe I’m a tad bit over the top but I just cannot stand the way she lies and is beyond ridiculous… Nothing is ever good enough for her, it’s never her fault it’s always everybody else and everything else… I am over her bullshit I did finally unsubscribe to her channel because I’m over it

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   91988 views