I’mGoingToTheSummitIOWNCAREifIPlummetLikeJen (#longchamp) Pt. 286

« Older   Newer »

1. LyingLiarWhoLies
        +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 29/10/2021, 16:39) 
    LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I love the waiters telling her she ordered too much food. Then her looking crestfallen when she thinks there's not enough.

Jen: Excuse you. How DARE you!!!

And I’m sure there’s probably only happened one time but she can’t say that it only happened one time because then she looks stupid so she hast to embellish like she does always… So instead of it just happening one time it happened half of the time she went out!!!!!!!

And I’m sure the waiter was saying that because she was the only one there… Like I’m sure the waiter was probably saying do you realize how much food that says..

I’ve experienced that here even with my family where we will go somewhere we’re not used to and they will say hey do you understand either this isn’t as much as you think it is or it is quite a bit kind of thing!!!! I don’t really think that’s a route I think that’s their job to help you understand their restaurant in their food

But of course she wouldn’t really understand somebody actually doing their job because she doesn’t understand what a job is!!!!

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   91996 views