+8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pixel33 @ 1/11/2021, 14:10) 
    hope your back feels better, back pain is the pits. Thanks for the suggestion. I went and watched it and wow, she is a total mess in that.

Screenshot-261

what stood out was how much she relied on Don and people she paid to do everything for her. I know being freshly single with two young kids is a huge adjustment but news flash, if you had planned on leaving Don, why hadn't you gotten your shit together. She had no clue about their finances, she just spend money because he set zero limits on her spending. she acts like she is the typical single Mom is the U.S, the moms that work their asses off to provide for their kids and put their kids above their own selfish needs. Jen, you don't need to go hike in another country. Stop crying about having to budget and not being able to just spend money. You just spend about 10k on a trip that you seemed to not enjoy at all. You are a very lost soul. Get it together. I will tell you this, before you know it your kids will be grown and you are missing out on some great moments because of your own anti social awkwardness and a multitude of other issues. Those kids will get older and will eventually decide to spend more time with their Dad and stepmom. Winnie will be long gone by then and you will be all alone. What kind of a life is that?

thank you!

she really is such a MESS in that video. very interesting to rewatch considering that we know she got even worse

after watching I seriously started to wonder if her and the kids should have moved in with Jill and Gravy after the divorce. she is not equipped to be an adult on her own

of course her parents may not be thrilled by that idea lol

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   92077 views