1.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 10/29/2021, 06:13 PM) 
    She seemed put out by the fact that she had to get a COVID test to return to the USA. Hello, moron, there are breakthrough cases.

Jennifer would NEVER contract Covid like the commoners. She has been vaccinated, okay? She doesn't need to wear masks because her spittle is far superior to ours. It's just the Italians singling her out for being single.

2.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s funny that she copied @reneeroaming trip and she’s back there now and is staying at some pretty sweet
    Places out of the city
    But I bet Renee& group PLANNED ahead

Left is Swiss chalet
    Right is Italian hotel
    Attached Image
    5793105E-77B4-413C-9A0C-B85AEBBED8F8

3.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watching that video, I just felt that I'm witnessing human suffering.

I also gave my husband a big hug when it was over.

Note to Jen, don't make it your life's mission to run off a good, decent man.

4.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    For half the time and money, she could have really decorated her house and suprised the kids.

I do feel bad for her. My kids are 2 and 5. That cant be easy, being excluded from half your kids life at such a young age. But I fail to see the logic in filling so much alone time with MORE alone time. If she wasnt already depressed, that should do it.

5.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Doughy @ 10/29/2021, 06:40 PM) 
    "I have nothing bad to say about the people, the culture or the food"
    Except the waiters are dicks for making recommendations, the food didn't please me, and there were too many people around.

LOL. I'd hate to see what she considers "saying something bad" if that's the case!! 🙄

Saw the thumbnail of Jen and rocks again. I'm skipping this one.

How soon until we get scolded via IG, I wonder????

6.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Poor poor pitiful me! She will never freaking change.
    She is a total nutjob. She says she doesn't want to meet people or be around other people....and yet is surprised at how she is treated and felt so uncomfortable. She is pathetic. We can all see The Vibes she puts out through video, can you imagine being near her in person?

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she bitched that Don gets them for 2 weeks, in August. She gets them for the rest of the time except his Tuesday, Friday, weekends. And even then she leaves home.

I wonder, what was the timing of the BBI finding Tens and Jens “So I did this thing, I booked a trip” with her maniacal grin? Was she aware then that she would not be invited to the Fam Jam? And did she think that D&T would be jetting to Italy for a honeymoon? And bu being there she was really showing them, um something?

If she keeps it up, because her fans think she is such a warrior, she will get on that 1800cc bike and kill herself.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh, wait? Did she show the souvenirs she bought for her kids?

9.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To me 10 days is a very long time to spend on a vacation alone, especially if you don't meet a single person while you're out there. A couple of days alone would be really great, but a full summer vacation? Not for me.

And for Jen, she isn't confident being a lone traveller. So she's spending all that time feeling self conscious and like she can't go places or eat out because people are staring at her. How is that a relaxing vacation? As per usual she tries to throw money at the problem and just ends up wasting it.

Even more importantly, Jen doesn't need a vacation from anything, because she doesn't work or do anything else. So she's not even appreciating the down-time.

10.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    Did Gene stop screening comments??
    Attached Image
    0ED0E7D6-7525-4899-9E07-D1B1E215701E

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really doesn't need to volunteer. She needs to get a J-O-B.

It's not as bad as you think, Gene, promise!

12.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen spent a massive amount of money to travel alone for 12 days as a salve for her wounded soul. The car confessional had nothing to do with missing her three kids. She spent the entire trip feeling like everybody was giving her weird looks, all the waiters were calling her a pig, and she realized in the end she was all alone and all Don’s money will never bring back the good life she took for granted. I would be crying, too.

13.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she might continue to milk this series for a few more videos - packing videos, maybe the promised souvenir video, etc. Because now that the Dolomites well has run dry, I think she's probably going to get another inferiority complex whenever she thinks about the travel content creators she is trying to keep up with.

I also think that if her motivation for taking a trip was to distract herself from missing whatever is going on back home, hiking is literally the worst thing she could have done. Being alone in the wilderness for hours on end with nothing but your thoughts? That's only going to end with her becoming more self-absorbed than ever. If she'd gone sightseeing or scheduled other activities, I think it would have served her better.

14.     +42   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think we're getting a video for every day of her trip so... 2 more to go?

How fabulous would it be to be an uber-rich divorcee on a solo trip to Italy staying in fabulous hotels? I'd do a few hikes, they do look gorgeous!

But I'd also faff about the hotel, drinking martinis (sans Don's chubby fingers, thx) and flirting with the hot waiters. And I'd go shopping and treat myself to a luxe bag or coat. I'd be like one of those rich, mysterious women books and movies are written about.

Hell. I'd write a book about my life and fictionalize it to the nines and use my 1% moula and social media following to find connections to get it published and optioned for HBO. And I'd pay for a new fucking nose and some extensions. And a nice, elegant wardrobe. AND I'D DECORATE MY HOUSE FOR MY KIDS AND TAKE THEM ON VACATIONS WITH ME.

JEN CAN'T EVEN DO RICH DIVORCE RIGHT. GAH.

I'm ready for Jen's next persona to finish defrosting in the microwave.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/29/2021, 09:33 AM) 
    21 minutes she finally acknowledged the kids and how she hates that he gets 2 straight weeks with them, solo, in Utah. Thus the tears.

Hell, she's probably crying because it's ONLY 2 straight weeks.

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   91983 views