I’mGoingToTheSummitIOWNCAREifIPlummetLikeJen (#longchamp) Pt. 286

« Older   Newer »

1.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    so if she was to do it over she would rent a camper van so she could have zero chance of having to interact with anyone. Jen is making no real change in her life she remains as rigid and insular as ever.

2.     +47   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Donnie with the lotion:
    That's too many!
    Italian Waiters with entrees:
    That's too many!
    <3

3.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (theyrecrackers @ 30/10/2021, 03:47) 
    so if she was to do it over she would rent a camper van so she could have zero chance of having to interact with anyone. Jen is making no real change in her life she remains as rigid and insular as ever.

This makes me feel like her mental health is worse than she realizes. It’s not normal to not want interact to with anyone. She’s headed for a breakdown.

4.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “I would have [her kids] with me all the time if I could, but”… but you couldn’t be bothered to put in any sort of time or effort to work things out with your husband. It’s on you, Jen. Where are you going to go next summer to distract yourself?

5.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Actress Jen is at it again! Narcissists trick you into thinking they are normal humans with normal human emotions. With a narcissist everything has a self-serving motive. This little act is just that -- an act. Oh she's miserable alright. Doesn't mean she deserves your sympathy. That's what she wants so you give her what she needs and she continues being a complete asshat.

6.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I *wonder* if when she agreed to the two weeks and summer splits if she thought that it wouldn’t matter because of course she would absolutely… No way abs-afreaking-lutely be in Utah with the fam jam!!!!

It is very clear that she never fully understood what divorce was going to mean for her!

I don’t know if it was the Ross family coddling her through that situation or if she is literally just straight up delusional but I don’t think that she thought this is how “divorced life“ was going to turn out!

7.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (theyrecrackers @ 30/10/2021, 03:47) 

It's unbelievable (or maybe not) that THIS was her takeaway from realizing she didn't know or understand anything about Italian language and culture. Instead of thinking "I should have learned more before I came and made more of an effort," her takeaway is "I should never have interacted with any people."

8.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She doesn't need to go away, she needs to fight back. You have the money Gene get a decorator and landscaper in to fix up Grey Ghost house. Try to outdo Tens and give a something to watch. Fight back, stop running away. So much for being a strong woman.

Try being nice to people instead of hiding. No one believed in your total social anxiety, some apprehension around people but it doesn't take much to smile and say hello to a passer by.

Give us some content worth our time

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So that’s it? She posted on IG that part 8 is the final Dolomite video.

What a sad trip.

10.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I really think when she said she wanted to do the camper van/hostels/etc. was because she had to get up super early to drive a long way to each of her destinations from her 5 star midrange hotel… just something else about the trip that was frustrating.

How many times did we hear “oh I think it’s clearing up!” “Oh look a little pinkish there!” “Oh there’s a little blue sky!” “Oh the top peaks should be right above there(in the clouds).” “I can’t do the drone even though it’s super heavy and I brought it because it’s cloudy”….Just like at the lake with her kids, she’s grumpy that clouds/fog have messed up her ENTIRE trip and photo ops. How terribly awful.

Also my husband said “that doesn’t sound like real crying” at the end.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What an unbending, self-entitled, sad, and delusional person Jen is. She's in for a very lonely life if she doesn't make some drastic changes in the very near future. The rate she is going, Don will be able to petition the courts for full custody of the kids due to concerns over her mental state.

She needs therapy and medication. Exercise-related endorphins are not touching her issues. She needs help from a licensed professional, not a Chinese herbalist or whatever other quack she might find.

Maybe taking showers with real soap and shampoo would help to put her in a better mood (she'd at least smell better than sour sweat and stinking armpits).

12.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was thinking about how she said next time she would want to fix her own food. Come on woman, you are in friggin Italy and you want to eat the same guacamole slop you do at home. Good grief she is so rigid.

13.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG
    This is the most recent account she followed
    She wants to climb Mt Everest!!???

:cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo
    Attached Image
    AD7B1CBB-EA8F-4C71-8C73-8537560EA874

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Jen should have watched Bobby Flay and Giada in Italy. Now they really made me want to go to Italy and just eat.

15.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If I had Jen’s disposable income, I would convert my entire backyard into a Japanese zen garden. My dream

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   92012 views