« Older   Newer »

1.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I am just flabbergasted. I genuinely couldn’t understand what I was seeing at first. My first thought was is this an old photo??! Then I clocked Charlotte’s body spilling out of the stroller :wacko:

I fucking hate this bitch.

2.     +41   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Back in the good old days of backups of backups, multi-day packing events, early, mid and late seasonal shower gels and project management journals, I really thought that once kids came along I would be rolling my eyes at how over the top a parent she was, buying all the things and being extravagant with every little facet of everything. I’d never have predicted that she would just phone in the whole parent experience and we’d be begging her to do MORE for her kids! I thought ‘world’s best mother’ would become her persona of choice and she’d be excessive about it. Totally underestimated her self-centredness!

Also as they say, the sign of a strong relationship is no mention of it on social media. The more she insists she misses, loves, would do anything for her kids, the less I believe it. When that’s the case, you don’t feel the need to tell people. Don’t think I’ve ever told anyone that I really really love my kid.

3.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, surprise Jen! The attempt to be sneaky and delete your nastiness towards the people of the country hosting your entitled ass didn’t work.

Good work, Sebs!! I can’t wait to rewatch it :lol:

4.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/31/2021, 08:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bunsie @ 31/10/2021, 20:48) 
    I guess there hasn’t been a Pottery Barn inspiration room that she likes enough to copy completely. 🤔

I've been dealing with a lot of back pain and therefore spend a ton of time laying down lately. for entertainment I rewatched a few of her videos from about a year ago. in this one she mentions not buying furniture because it's expensive and she's a single person that has to budget for her family. she has to be responsible. think of all the trips she's gone on since then...

that whole video is a good one. says she's not doing well. says she doesn't have an eating disorder right now but has had unhealthy habits. she talks about being "slapped in the face" with the changing relationships in the family (basically losing the Rosses). highly recommend to rewatch

hope your back feels better, back pain is the pits. Thanks for the suggestion. I went and watched it and wow, she is a total mess in that.

Screenshot-261

what stood out was how much she relied on Don and people she paid to do everything for her. I know being freshly single with two young kids is a huge adjustment but news flash, if you had planned on leaving Don, why hadn't you gotten your shit together. She had no clue about their finances, she just spend money because he set zero limits on her spending. she acts like she is the typical single Mom is the U.S, the moms that work their asses off to provide for their kids and put their kids above their own selfish needs. Jen, you don't need to go hike in another country. Stop crying about having to budget and not being able to just spend money. You just spend about 10k on a trip that you seemed to not enjoy at all. You are a very lost soul. Get it together. I will tell you this, before you know it your kids will be grown and you are missing out on some great moments because of your own anti social awkwardness and a multitude of other issues. Those kids will get older and will eventually decide to spend more time with their Dad and stepmom. Winnie will be long gone by then and you will be all alone. What kind of a life is that?

5.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sebs @ 1/11/2021, 13:31) 
    Sorry, busy weekend and this is a little late but

Nice try, Jen.

https://rumble.com/c/c-1190151

Part 8, 17:50 for those who can’t wait to watch 😂

6.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    How could she have posted that stroller picture and not thought there was anything wrong with it?? You’d have to either be dumb af or a shit stirring, drama and attention seeking troll.

7.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree with all the reasons mentioned as to why Jen crammed her children into a stroller. She probably also thought having that big bulky thing was a good excuse to wait at the street while CC walked Donny to each house so she wasn’t forced to speak to anyone.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status

Nice try, Jen.

Absolute LEGEND! Thank you!

9.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I feel like we are going to get a scolding. After all, we need to forget the things she tells us and then deletes. On top of strollergate. The nostrils are a’flaring

10.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status

Nice try, Jen.

YAAASSSSS!!!! Sebs, you are the real MVP.

I just watched that part 3 more times. :snickering:

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 1/11/2021, 14:38) 

Nice try, Jen.

YAAASSSSS!!!! Sebs, you are the real MVP.

I just watched that part 3 more times. :snickering:

Perfectly Executed piece of "Textbook Stalking!"
    ❤️❤️❤️

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Don't know how to repost pics on here, maybe someone that knows can post but did anyone else notice in the Charlotte & Donnie Halloween costume picture - Did Charlotte inherit her mothers bunion?? Her bare feet looks to have a bunion forming in the future on her left foot! Poor girl.

13.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just here to confirm that it wasn't that cold yesterday. I also passed probably 200 kids and didn't see any of them in a stroller, except for the literal babies.

14.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    My take on Jen’s “parenting”, and I use that term loosely, is that she treats her children like her pets. She sees herself as the alpha, Winnie as second in line, and her children last. Hence, the kids plates by the garbage bin, and the kids piled into a stroller because it’s most convenient for Jen. She is always in charge, and whatever works best for her is what’s best for her children and ultimately that’s how she decides to do things.
    I also think she envisioned parenthood much like being a parent to her fur baby, and they adapt to her schedule. Too bad she doesn’t groom Charlotte everyday like she did her dog though. Poor kids.
    Looking forward to today’s scolding :nono:

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Nice try, Jen.

Wow Sebs you rock!!!