I’mGoingToTheSummitIOWNCAREifIPlummetLikeJen (#longchamp) Pt. 286

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Re: the stroller. My two oldest are 6 and 3. They both LOVE their stroller. I didn't think I'd still be pushing them at this age, but here we are lol.
    I didn't bother with it for Halloween, though, because it would be too annoying to take them in and out.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 1/11/2021, 16:32) 
    TheItalianWaiterHaterTriedtoEscape,ButSebsSaid”RollTheTape”

I love this one :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

3.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 1/11/2021, 16:56) 
    Unpopular opinion but I don’t think the stroller is a big deal for trick or treating. If she is using it all the time, that’s different. I’ve seen typical ten-year-olds at Disney being pushed in them.

She is stupid for showing it though!

I have never seen a 10 year old in a stroller, unless there was something physically wrong with them where they couldn’t walk

4.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    On Disney forums things get vicious regarding school aged, able bodied children in strollers. As a Disney enthusiast Jen knows this stroller issue would get people up in arms. She likes to stir the pot, right up until she has had enough, and then she splatters.

I am here for when she gets to the tipping point in her feedback and she hulks into Pissy Jen.

5.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s so miserable, she needs an outlet for her misery. She’s looking for a fight. So she fans the flames of controversy on her social media. With Donald having escaped his cage, her viewers are left to be her punching bag.

6.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she put them in the stroller for safety when walking past the guardrail across the street :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

7.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 1/11/2021, 15:09) 
    Today on Instagram:

<annoyed sigh> You guys. So many of you were worried and concerned about my oldest in the stroller. You guys, you only see a snapshot of my day. My children were having a GREAT time running around and trick or treating and had just paused for a snack break and that’s when I took the photo. I assure you, I know what’s best for my family and my children and we all had a wonderful time. <snotty shark smirk>

Why can’t this snotty bitch just laugh it off and say something like “I brought stroller in case they got tired after a fun night of trick or treating in a neighborhood around the corner”

She MUST spit at people that “SHE knows what’s best for her family and for her children”

As another baker noted - WHO needs a snack while out trick or treating????

Disordered eating training for those poor kids courtesy of their stupid, damaged “mother”.

8.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 10/31/2021, 01:47 AM) 
    Her commissioned bowls had their own shelf, for pete's sake!

You rang? :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Big kids in strollers at Disney, don't get me started. I've had my ankles and toes wacked and run over so many times by parents determined to "get their money's worth" by keeping their kids in the parks no matter what. That's what strollers are for. Heat, rain, sun, doesn't matter. Kids crying, hot, hungry, all they want to do is go back to the resort and swim. Nope, we are going to have a flippin' magical time, so shut up and get in the stroller.

Oh Jennifer, a teeny tiny bit of research would've allowed you a better time at restaurants, not sleeping in your van or car. That and washing up before going out, and for goodness sake, that disgustingly filthy cap is so disrespectful of other diners and the wait staff.

wannabeinternationalhobolikejen

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (consider the tortoise @ 1/11/2021, 17:02) 
    Re: the stroller. My two oldest are 6 and 3. They both LOVE their stroller. I didn't think I'd still be pushing them at this age, but here we are lol.
    I didn't bother with it for Halloween, though, because it would be too annoying to take them in and out.

Wouldn’t they just hop in and out on their own at that age?

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Since parks reopening, I have seen very few older, like 6 plus in strollers. But I am not in MK much. They are also enforcing the no wagons of any type rule that was pre Covid. I heard more shitty parents during last week of September and first week of October than any other time. I also had to be in MK a lot more those 2 weeks than when I go solo. Maybe it is just over there that there are more asshole parents?

12.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FormerJenfender @ 10/30/2021, 09:27 PM) 
    This a is completely sincere question. Do you think Jen can be “fixed”? Meaning, is she capable of meaningful change? Do you think anyone has ever shown her that tough love and real guidance that she clearly needs?

No. Personality disorders cannot be fixed.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sebs @ 1/11/2021, 13:31) 
    Sorry, busy weekend and this is a little late but

Nice try, Jen.

https://rumble.com/c/c-1190151

Amazing!!! Thank you so much for this!

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 31/10/2021, 01:10) 
    QUOTE (YouGuys! @ 31/10/2021, 00:54) 
    I’m not a parent, but from my observations of friends and family, the pain of leaving your baby/toddler in the care of someone else and going back to work was palpable. My heart hurt for them, Each one wished they could be a stay at home mom, at least until the kids were 4 or 5. Jen didn’t have to send her kids away, especially when they were so little, and during a freaking pandemic.

She is beyond lonely and so lost without the family structure the Rosses provided for her. She is too arrogant and stubborn to think something is wrong with her, it’s always something or someone else.

Her depressed state explains why she felt it was ok putting on that filthy cap every day and wearing it at an outside table or inside a restaurant. I was grossed out looking at it on screen, I cannot imagine what it was like in person.

And that song from a previous video, with the lyric that said something like it was always you, I don’t think it’s about Donald, I think It’s Jen referring to herself.

They were so young when they started the Soup Kitchen right?
    16 or 17 months (?) and gone for half the day then home for grilled cheese a 2 hour nap, then a huge snack,Don came home to play with them for an hour when he wasn't peeling apples,dinner at 5 according to her,Don helped with bathtime, and in bed by 7.
    She loves being away from the precious children.

And she didn’t even drive them there!!

15.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20210923-155303

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   92077 views