She looks so silly waving to the drone.

66D8D059-7743-4E1B-B730-E751A8C644B3

2.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wasn’t the last time she edited out something trash plate-gate? I wonder what pushed her to edit out what she said this time? And of course this time, unlike with the trash plates, she didn’t mention it at all.

3.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I really wanted the drone to get caught in her hair and rip out 25%.

4.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    To go to such a beautiful place that others only dream of going- with such rich history, amazing food, that scenery, 5 star hotels- and to end your trip crying in your car, WOW. That is all I have to say.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did that alternate website capture the full video already? If so, we need preservation of the removed clip on ColdOne's channel.

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 30/10/2021, 05:58) 
    she did edit it out. Bangle said it was at 17:50. it's not anymore

why would she take it out?? it's too late Jen 😂

Yep! The original video was 24:33 (I had the numbers for the percentage tally) and now it’s 22:17.

7.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Those poor children.

She will be waiting to hear how much she was missed and they will be so excited to tell her how wonderfull their time was with Don and their new siblings.

I can in visage the look of animosity, the clenched jaw and the silent treatment.

Am I right or am I right.😀😀

8. VeganWhoEatsVeal
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She definitely needs to eat more if she's burning thousands of calories a day due to her hiking....maybe not all in one meal...but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, the thought of her trying to ride a motorcycle on one of those winding mountain hills is terrifying, maybe because I wouldn't even want to drive a car through a mountain like that but the fact that she'd be an inexperienced rider on top of it... don't do it Jen! We know you read stuff here...just don't!

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ComfortablyNumb @ 30/10/2021, 05:52) 
    She can climb the highest mountain peaks all she wants but she will always end up like this if she doesn’t get some real help. I think I might feel sad for her if she weren’t such a narcissist.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10808012/...9F45ACB755.jpeg)

I laughed way too hard at this
    I am en route to hell I know

10.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Who dat?

@20:16
    Attached Image
    20211030_012114

11.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How does she delete parts after posting without reuploading and losing all the glorious comments and views tho?

12.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen full on embracing the the-place-would-be-great-if-it-weren't-for-the-locals Karen attitude. Woohoo, way to go, you tell us, girl!

I'm pretty sure the evil Italian waiter was actually trying to be a good person and help her with portion expectations. Jen the Spender couldn't take someone not trying to harvest her American dollar and thus took it as some sort of criticism of her weight/eating habits. The waiter probably thought she was a woman on her own who seemed lost and really didn't deserve being taken advantage of, especially considering her smelly hat and overall mountain hygiene we've had the pleasure of witnessing for way too many videos now. You'd never guess she was making reservations based on the bath tub by her looks, seriously.

The reality is that Jen can't handle the solo life. She can't handle eating alone in a restaurant. She can't handle seeing couples. And that's why she'll continue to squirrel away in camper vans and places in the US where she can take her Yeti and eat ALL the portions on her own.

Also, people can afford to travel solo in Europe. Not sure why this was mentioned in this thread. Europeans have more paid vacation, too, than Americans. The one difference between this trip and Jen's other solo travels in the US is that Jen's been eating mostly by herself, away from restaurants, when in the US. I don't think there's necessarily a higher proportion of solo travellers in America. It's just a biased view because of Jen's usual travel habits. Finally, bullshit on the vegetables. The Mediterranean arc brings a lot of diversity to the fruit & veg availibility for all of Europe. People are significantly less heavy on average than Americans and it's not because of some weird pasta and meat only diet.

13.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 30/10/2021, 08:23) 
    Who dat?

He might’ve been concerned because she’s crying in the car. Horrible vacation, and it’s her own fault.

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 30/10/2021, 08:23) 
    Who dat?

Creepy! She is so likely to end up on a true crime series if she keeps this up.

15.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was wondering if we could plot Jen's behaviour on the Kubler-Ross change curve. The model was originally designed to explain the processing of grief, and honestly I think that's what Jen is experiencing. Losing her marriage, her status, her bubble of the family. It's even more devastating for her because she has nothing to replace it with.

898 replies since 29/10/2021, 15:25   92078 views