Brittany Vasseur-Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Vegan Crumb Manager
        +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I just want to see the entire text chain surrounding the texts he sent that she shared. I would lose my sh!t if my husband said anything like that to me, but it totally sounded like some crazy kink stuff. I find it very calculating for her to release them in the way she did, with only his texts and that they are years old at the time of being released. The info she has shared and the way she has shared it has all seemed very calculating.

I also don't believe things were as bad as he claims and he went along with everything for as long as he did and never cheated! Especially being on roids! I 100% do not believe he was emasculated for years and just sat by and just took her abuse.

But I do believe he's entitled to way more than SHE thinks he is. I don't like her whole "I'm going to be broke and homeless" narrative that she's trying to push.

The truth is somewhere in between both of their stories. I absolutely think she is a total control freak (takes one to know one he he) and that can really come off as cold. Add a couple of young kids into the mix, and let that control freak/to do listing tendencies take over and it's not good marriage fuel.

I hope that she is able to give him some amount of money to keep her channel. Let him keep the house, and move on with her life. Dragging this out any longer is just making them both look silly. She wants the house and the channel outright and to keep all her money. All of those things will not happen in a 50/50 state. If roles were reversed, it wouldn't even be a question. He's entitled to way more than she wants unfortunately.

922 replies since 29/10/2021, 22:28   271266 views