Brittany Vasseur-Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Todays drama….trying to sell elf on the shelf kits. She thinks this is a good idea because she doesn’t have time😡. She and Ryan are both home and neither has time to move an elf around the house? Seriously this woman needs help.

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    🤣🤣🤣 so very true!! This new eco friendly womens products is taking soo much of her time. It will fail just like her oils, and other ideas.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She uses her cute kids and hunky (but dumb) husband to get views. Otherwise, it’s mostly Amazon reviews and skimpy outfits. Booooring :100:

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ugh those outfits are for teens!! Crop tops and mini skirts. Not saying she doesn’t have the body for it but married.35 and two kids come on.Her mom even has told her!

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she reads here. Now she's defending herself saying picking out music and thumbnails takes soo much time. If it's so much time... do it at night while the kids are sleeping! Or when Ryan takes them to the park

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She has been quiet a few days even on Ig

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she said someone on Instagram that was friends with her has passed away.

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ok cuz I keep checking to be sure I wasn’t deleted.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well I should have known tiny habits video was an ad for vitamins. Along with Ryan acting like an idiot on camera. Not to mention this “tiny habit”suggesting or whatever is ridiculous. We don’t need to be told how to time manage. Only pull up the top blanket when you make the bed? What good is that and seriously how ridiculous. She’s scratching for content.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thanks for saving me 10 minutes out of my life. 🤣

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really do like Brittany but the way she dresses drives me crazy. I don't get the sense that she is dressing to be provocative at all, it's like she adopted a sort of blond bimbo style when she was single and is now stuck in a rut because that's her personal comfort zone. It sounds like she's trying to change things up by consulting a stylist but the few try-on items really missed the mark. I think she should start with her hair and makeup first and aim for a more natural look. Warm up the hair color and cut several inches off. Tone down the false lashes. Then move on to clothing. First step, ditch the clingy form fitting low cut boobs in your face style she wears every single day. You're a mom and approaching middle age. It's just not a great look. Save it for special date nights. I think a capsule wardrobe would be a good start. Buy some basic pieces that flatter and fit you properly, and no a proper fit doesn't mean skin tight.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elle Avate @ 16/11/2021, 17:32) 
    I really do like Brittany but the way she dresses drives me crazy. I don't get the sense that she is dressing to be provocative at all, it's like she adopted a sort of blond bimbo style when she was single and is now stuck in a rut because that's her personal comfort zone. It sounds like she's trying to change things up by consulting a stylist but the few try-on items really missed the mark. I think she should start with her hair and makeup first and aim for a more natural look. Warm up the hair color and cut several inches off. Tone down the false lashes. Then move on to clothing. First step, ditch the clingy form fitting low cut boobs in your face style she wears every single day. You're a mom and approaching middle age. It's just not a great look. Save it for special date nights. I think a capsule wardrobe would be a good start. Buy some basic pieces that flatter and fit you properly, and no a proper fit doesn't mean skin tight.

Everything you said is spot on.

Those clothes she tried on were way off.

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She did try and do that wig, but she didn't like it and stayed with the long bleach blonde waves.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought she looked so good when she tried out the darker hair.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Instead of a pink dress, why not just wear a pink scuba suit. They are just as tight 😳

922 replies since 29/10/2021, 22:28   271240 views