Brittany Vasseur-Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Now she wants us to pick the title for her next video. Same ole tired stuff. Amazon Christmas ideas yawn…….

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder why she's been this quiet on stories? Her last post on her account was Halloween.
    I know the girl passed away, but it was clear they weren't that close because the girl was a gossip site person who changed her ways to help her through her lawsuit. Plus the passing was 2 weeks ago. There has to be something else going on. Maybe the stress of her being the breadwinner is getting to her already

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Other than us picking her hideous clothes that is!! Maybe I've just not noticed the " content" though..

4.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I also wonder why she has been quiet. She is basically only doing fashion on IG for awhile now. I just saw the ugly sweater party outfit and omg I noticed how thin she is. She was always small but after babies I thought she looked better. But now😳. Her and that Lisa Duncan on YouTube. They are both way to thin. I thought we had gotten passed the “I’m not thin enough “ crap.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Finally some activity. She seems very selective of videos and IG. I wanted this thread and had so much to say and it seems she knew this? Lol. Very middle of the road with her. But what do we think of her new fashion?

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So, I get the feeling that her sudden obsession to change her fashion has a bit to do with what has been said here. I know based on things that she has said before that she has an alert on her phone anytime someone mentions her name online. So, she definitely knows about us and clearly reads here. She's been quiet and more awkward and selective in her posting since this thread started. I also know that she is very sensitive. So, I'm sure she is bothered by us talking about her. She's probably taking it to heart.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Punky Brewster @ 23/11/2021, 00:49) 
    So, I get the feeling that her sudden obsession to change her fashion has a bit to do with what has been said here. I know based on things that she has said before that she has an alert on her phone anytime someone mentions her name online. So, she definitely knows about us and clearly reads here. She's been quiet and more awkward and selective in her posting since this thread started. I also know that she is very sensitive. So, I'm sure she is bothered by us talking about her. She's probably taking it to heart.

I love Brittany and would never want to hurt her feelings. My prior comments were along the lines of what I would confide to a close friend if she asked for my honest opinion. I realize Brittany did not ask for my opinion, but this is a gossip site. We all share our thoughts and opinions, which for the most part tend to be constructive. I watched Brittany's new video today where she modeled several different outfits a stylist had selected for her and it was definitely a win. She looked beautiful! I think most people love Brittany's channel and have a high opinion of her so I expect there should be little to no snark for her to worry about here.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She needs to get over that insecurity. If you choose to put yourself and your family online then you open yourself up to criticism and others' opinions.

It would be one thing if she stuck to her Amazon hacks and the like, but the more she becomes a family vlogger, the more she puts out there.

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Punky Brewster @ 23/11/2021, 00:49) 

Do you honestly think a woman that has nearly 1.5 million subscribers, and generally high views, is going to be worried about what a handful of people are saying about her on a gossip site? The bigger risk is telling everyone that Ryan had quit his job to help her with YouTube. She would know lots are turned off by this by gauging the reaction to other YouTube mums have had.

Her hiring a stylist has absolutely nothing to do with three comments on this forum.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I do not think she hired the stylist because of this forum. She's extremely organized and plans her videos out weeks in advance. She would have needed time to plan everything with that stylist and form a relationship.

But I 100% believe she does care about what we say here. She has said many times that she's a perfectionist and super insecure. Look at that story she told about the babysitter in her last video. I thought it was hilarious and cute. If that happened to me, my husband and I would laugh about it and I'd be proud. She said she doesn't want to keep her now because of it. Why is she jealous of a woman in her 60s?

Ryan is also obviously a perfectionist and you can see how rigorous he is about his fitness and diet. I hope that isn't affecting her mindset. She is obviously gorgeous but even the most beautiful woman would feel self-conscious about their body if they're with someone like that. She's said in the past that she's not into fitness so I hope he's not pressuring her to look a certain way.

I still enjoy her and her content. She puts so much effort into her channel and it shows. I'm not a fan of so many sponsors and obvious grifting "I may want to do a battle of the vacuums" AKA send me free ones to try. But I get she needs to make money with her channel.

I also like that they (for now) are a normal family with an active social life. She's always walking with the kids, they go to fun outings as a family, and her love of board games shows that they have people over. I hope they stay that way. So many full time youtubers become shut-ins and rot away in their giant homes.

I think right now they're at a crucial moment with their channel. Hopefully they make the right decisions to stay fun and relatable.

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I agree with the person who said she had become quiet and selective since this thread started. I think she reads here. She has said how sensitive she is which I guess some people are. So that makes me think she is reading here and following accordingly. Unlike many of you I do not like her. I did way back but not anymore. Fake fake and more fake and it seems Carter gets away with anything. I think she has as many “bed days” as love Meg.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t understand why she continues to parade her husband all over the place. I don’t understand the dynamic there at all.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's black friday... she isn't schilling links left and right?? Something wrong

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I totally agree. What is going on with her. What is she hiding?

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The only conclusion that I have that things might be wrong is that she tried to get pregnant for views on her channel and miscarried. She is an amazing mother, but I dont think she should have 3 kids.
    Or possibly that one of her business projects failed. 🤔

What does everyone else think?

922 replies since 29/10/2021, 22:28   271236 views