Brittany Vasseur-Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I just want to see the entire text chain surrounding the texts he sent that she shared. I would lose my sh!t if my husband said anything like that to me, but it totally sounded like some crazy kink stuff. I find it very calculating for her to release them in the way she did, with only his texts and that they are years old at the time of being released. The info she has shared and the way she has shared it has all seemed very calculating.

I also don't believe things were as bad as he claims and he went along with everything for as long as he did and never cheated! Especially being on roids! I 100% do not believe he was emasculated for years and just sat by and just took her abuse.

But I do believe he's entitled to way more than SHE thinks he is. I don't like her whole "I'm going to be broke and homeless" narrative that she's trying to push.

The truth is somewhere in between both of their stories. I absolutely think she is a total control freak (takes one to know one he he) and that can really come off as cold. Add a couple of young kids into the mix, and let that control freak/to do listing tendencies take over and it's not good marriage fuel.

I hope that she is able to give him some amount of money to keep her channel. Let him keep the house, and move on with her life. Dragging this out any longer is just making them both look silly. She wants the house and the channel outright and to keep all her money. All of those things will not happen in a 50/50 state. If roles were reversed, it wouldn't even be a question. He's entitled to way more than she wants unfortunately.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I forgot, did she release that text the same weekend the kids met his girlfriend?

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    But the fact even his creepy self admitted that they were bad and got worse and worse and claims he has apologized should lend credibility to the fact that he sent them and knows they were damaging.
    If it was consensual why would he say that he knows they were bad an apologize?

To me, if he was doing damage control admitting they exist because he knows she has proof but claiming it’s because he was sexually neglected is trying to lay a foundation of “I can’t say they don’t exist because they do” but I’ll just try to minimize the impact.
    If he had proof of her responding in a way that would exonerate him, why not share that?

4.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pipster @ 1/4/2024, 15:54) 
    If he had proof of her responding in a way that would exonerate him, why not share that?

The same reason brittany isn’t sharing everything. We are only getting small bits of information and not the full story. It’s probably going to go to trial and they can’t go into full detail until it’s over.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pipster @ 1/4/2024, 15:54) 
    But the fact even his creepy self admitted that they were bad and got worse and worse and claims he has apologized should lend credibility to the fact that he sent them and knows they were damaging.
    If it was consensual why would he say that he knows they were bad an apologize?

To me, if he was doing damage control admitting they exist because he knows she has proof but claiming it’s because he was sexually neglected is trying to lay a foundation of “I can’t say they don’t exist because they do” but I’ll just try to minimize the impact.

Who knows how old the text is. He may not even have that chain anymore to show his response.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Both can be true it could be consensual but also regret doing it after. Both are putting out what makes them look better than the other. But I will say this she started this by posting stuff online the deleting it which to me is suspicious as well as saying she is fearing for her life publicly yet lives with the man.

It's weird to me to say this person is horrible publicly where he can see it and if he is so unhinged why also be under the same roof? To me, it doesn’t make any sense. The only people I feel sorry for are the kids at this moment. As a person who came from parents who divorced and both were toxic as hell to each other.

This is not great because they see it. I just recently realized my mind from that trauma from my parents has blocked so much of my childhood that I only have very few memories. I just feel for those kids. In the end, they are the ones that going to get hurt with this fighting.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (adivinadivina @ 1/4/2024, 17:50) 
    Both can be true it could be consensual but also regret doing it after. Both are putting out what makes them look better than the other. But I will say this she started this by posting stuff online the deleting it which to me is suspicious as well as saying she is fearing for her life publicly yet lives with the man.

It's weird to me to say this person is horrible publicly where he can see it and if he is so unhinged why also be under the same roof? To me, it doesn’t make any sense. The only people I feel sorry for are the kids at this moment. As a person who came from parents who divorced and both were toxic as hell to each other.

This is not great because they see it. I just recently realized my mind from that trauma from my parents has blocked so much of my childhood that I only have very few memories. I just feel for those kids. In the end, they are the ones that going to get hurt with this fighting.

Sure. Like I said before - she didn’t share anything until things started to get ugly behind the scenes. To me it was a trauma response and a need to want to be understood. I’m not saying you or anyone else would do it, but I can understand it.
    IF she is truly being abused and has kept up a facade this whole time hoping and praying it would get better until she realized it could not, initiated the divorce and hoped they could split peacefully but then she keeps finding out things and he keeps antagonizing her, can you not see how someone might be like “screw this I’m done protecting your image when you are trying to take everything from me?”
    Legally yes, he is entitled to half, but morally I see the struggle in that if someone cheated or was abusive that MORALLY it feels wrong to have to split half your finances (or more) and children when you didn’t want the divorce in the first place but a line had to be drawn.
    I have a hard time not becoming emotionally triggered when it comes to my kids. So who’s to say how one would react if someone is being abusive and using kids as a source of weaponization?

It’s true that we don’t know the whole thing, so with that in mind perhaps we should stop making concessions for Ryan but not the same for Brittany.

If it comes out with proof that he was abusive throughout their marriage, her reactions are understandable.

And with that being such a sensitive topic I don’t know where the line of general snarking on a person vs victim blaming is.

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It makes me ill that they brought a second child into this mix if what she is saying is true. If all that was going on why on Earth would subject another child to the misery of a horrible dad with the issues she said he had?

I think like a lot of people that the truth is in the middle.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pipster @ 1/4/2024, 18:18) 
    QUOTE (adivinadivina @ 1/4/2024, 17:50) 

Sure. Like I said before - she didn’t share anything until things started to get ugly behind the scenes. To me it was a trauma response and a need to want to be understood. I’m not saying you or anyone else would do it, but I can understand it.
    IF she is truly being abused and has kept up a facade this whole time hoping and praying it would get better until she realized it could not, initiated the divorce and hoped they could split peacefully but then she keeps finding out things and he keeps antagonizing her, can you not see how someone might be like “screw this I’m done protecting your image when you are trying to take everything from me?”
    Legally yes, he is entitled to half, but morally I see the struggle in that if someone cheated or was abusive that MORALLY it feels wrong to have to split half your finances (or more) and children when you didn’t want the divorce in the first place but a line had to be drawn.
    I have a hard time not becoming emotionally triggered when it comes to my kids. So who’s to say how one would react if someone is being abusive and using kids as a source of weaponization?

It’s true that we don’t know the whole thing, so with that in mind perhaps we should stop making concessions for Ryan but not the same for Brittany.

If it comes out with proof that he was abusive throughout their marriage, her reactions are understandable.

And with that being such a sensitive topic I don’t know where the line of general snarking on a person vs victim blaming is.

I definitely can see that if he was that way just say fuck it and show everything however, i do still think all of this seems very suspect maybe it’s from being a skeptical person. I think the grand majority of bakers have given the benefit of the doubt to her. I think its good to believe a victim but i also think its also good to think this all could be BS from her due to her emotional state. Which i can understand. I think i will always go back to why be in a house where the person who supposedly abused you (it can be emotionally, monetarily, physically or mentally) initiate the divorce and expose your children to more abuse. I dont get that. Its not like she has no where to go. She does have a support system. Idk if this makes any sense. Im sure she could file for a restraining order due to emotional abuse which i believe is what she is eluding to maybe im wrong on that.

10.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mickey1234 @ 1/4/2024, 18:29) 
    It makes me ill that they brought a second child into this mix if what she is saying is true. If all that was going on why on Earth would subject another child to the misery of a horrible dad with the issues she said he had?

I think like a lot of people that the truth is in the middle.

Agree. No mother keeps her kids an that much of an abusive house when you have that much money and a family around the corner.....especially after divorce is filed and ESPECIALLY of you feel "scared for your safety" after sharing screenshots

It doesn't add up. Not to abuse anyway (in my eyes)

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There are two sides to every story and it takes two to get a divorce. She started blasting everything on her socials and it was only proper for Ryan to try to defend himself. I am not going to defend Brittany or Ryan. They are both at fault for dragging this out in the public, but Brittany started it.

Ryan is entitled to half, no matter what. He did work on the businesses and he supported her when she had no money etc. When they got married he had the money, not her. I have a hard time with her saying she is going to be broke for a while and he's taking everything. He gets half, that's it. Lawyers and a Judge delt this deal and they know the law, not us Bakers lol....

IMO, some things with Brittany don't make sense, and that's fine. I don't know these two personally, just what they put out in their videos etc. I used to like Brittany but the way she handled this whole mess is very questionable.

Also, releasing them texts without any context was suspicious to me. Does she not want Ryan to go back to his engineering job? Make some good money so he can be stable for the childrens sake? Any employer who googles his name is gonna see these texts now. These kids are the ones who are gonna suffer.

IMO, Brittany looks like a psycho and Ryan looks like he's at least trying. He is now in therapy, quit the steroids and moving on with his life. He remained quiet until people started going after his girlfriend which she had nothing to do with any of this. JMO

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've always thought that the 50/50 was decent and going into it if you marry in that state you know what you are in for. Not trying at all to take up for Ryan but he could have a certain kink of degrading women and she took those texts and ran with them. Someone said above they would like to see the entire thread, I think that would be interesting to see.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 1/4/2024, 19:02) 
    There are two sides to every story and it takes two to get a divorce. She started blasting everything on her socials and it was only proper for Ryan to try to defend himself. I am not going to defend Brittany or Ryan. They are both at fault for dragging this out in the public, but Brittany started it.

Ryan is entitled to half, no matter what. He did work on the businesses and he supported her when she had no money etc. When they got married he had the money, not her. I have a hard time with her saying she is going to be broke for a while and he's taking everything. He gets half, that's it. Lawyers and a Judge delt this deal and they know the law, not us Bakers lol....

IMO, some things with Brittany don't make sense, and that's fine. I don't know these two personally, just what they put out in their videos etc. I used to like Brittany but the way she handled this whole mess is very questionable.

Also, releasing them texts without any context was suspicious to me. Does she not want Ryan to go back to his engineering job? Make some good money so he can be stable for the childrens sake? Any employer who googles his name is gonna see these texts now. These kids are the ones who are gonna suffer.

IMO, Brittany looks like a psycho and Ryan looks like he's at least trying. He is now in therapy, quit the steroids and moving on with his life. He remained quiet until people started going after his girlfriend which she had nothing to do with any of this. JMO

I would agree with what you’re saying but saying we can’t trust what she is saying while believing what he is saying is what doesn’t make sense to me.
    He said he’s going to therapy/isn’t using but how do we know that’s true?
    If we aren’t going to trust without proof or without context then there is no reason to believe a word he says either because all he did was read off a piece of paper without providing anything to prove what he is saying is actually true.

Ryan’s girlfriend posted on his video last night.
    They’ve known each other since November and his life is full on dysfunctional right now.
    This is just. Not it.

IMG_1269

Edited by Pipster - 4/1/2024, 08:20 PM

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pipster @ 4/1/2024, 06:18 PM) 

I would agree with you but why include only text messages with no context from YEARS ago if the abuse is happening presently or very recently? Why make incredibly damaging, incredibly public claims regarding your abuser while you're living under the same roof as him? I hope I'm wrong because this would be insanely calculated of her to be doing this... But it just doesn't make sense to me that a woman would antagonize an abuser in this manner while living under the same roof as him. It would make more sense for her to be going to the police, trying to make an escape and live with her mother or at the very least, doing everything NOT to antagonize her abuser in order to avoid further abuse and keep her children safe.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Wow she’s so crazy for leaving a comment on her boyfriend’s video. Boyfriend she has only known since November! Scandal. Stalking the YouTube comments section is just. Not it.

922 replies since 29/10/2021, 22:28   271218 views