« Older   Newer »

1. Party of 7
        +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 6/11/2021, 04:25) 
    Back to the Starbucks thing- I’m watching a video from Molly (All Ears) and she’s being forced to eat all vegan food at Disney for the day. They pointed out that the pumpkin sauce at Starbucks contains condensed milk. I looked it up and the first two ingredients are sugar and condensed milk. So why would she bother getting oat milk in it?

QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 6/11/2021, 04:21) 
    After she continues running, someone must ask Don if she’s ok or something similar because he responds “I don’t know, her knee” pretty rudely.

I remember thinking that he was a dismissive, rude asshole and that they deserved each other.

I think it was more that he was just fed up with her wining about her “injuries”. It had to be exhausting.

I saw that video pop up after I watched Paging Mr. Morrow’s runDisney Expo video.

I didn’t see Jen in the background 😂

No doubt she was exhausting, it was bad enough to watch, let alone having to live with her. I’ve watched that part so many times over the years and still say “what a prick” to myself when he’s rude (IMO) to that stranger.

883 replies since 1/11/2021, 19:48   113943 views