TheItalianWaiterHaterTriedtoEscape,ButSebsSaid”RollTheTape” Pt. 287

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen not having any friends and her avoiding people at all costs isn’t because she is an introvert. I don’t know what it is, but it isn’t that. Introverts still like people and like socializing and all that. It just tires them out more than extroverts.

I think part of her problem is how self-absorbed she is. She has no interest or curiosity about other people. I can’t imagine talking to a camera for 40 minutes, let alone talking to a camera about myself for 40 minutes. And this is on top of her weekly therapy appointments.

Also, I kind of like going out to eat by myself. Maybe not on Friday or Saturday nights, but I enjoy eating at the bar with a book. I do it all the time when I travel and it’s great. And I think I’m about as introverted as you can be.

2.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MorningRoutineQueen @ 2/11/2021, 12:18) 
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 2/11/2021, 11:37) 
    I almost fell out of my chair after looking at Jen with that little baby hairbow in her hair, smiling maniacally...... sitting in that wheelchair?
    She has the nerve to call other people creepy????
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

That picture is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen. They had some sort of weird, unhealthy dynamic. She acted like a toddler with her baby voice. Don seemed to enjoy it and actually encourage it. I have never seen such an odd relationship. Once they had an actual baby, and Jen needed to show some sort of maturity, she suddenly became caged.

Reminds me of a line from Overboard. Goldie Hawns Character's Mom tells her:
    "If you HAVE a baby you can't Be the baby." In the worst baby voice ever.

Having kids was the kiss of death for their marriage.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jenn didn't know Don.
    She would have started the traveling cardigan group. She would have traveled, taken pictures, and perhaps have her own gallery. She would have a condo with 2 bedrooms. She would have been happy and loved herself and just maybe she would had been saved and know she is loved by God.

4. DivorcewithWonder
        +25   Like  

User deleted

I need this van life, traveling, hiking version of Jen to go away. This is by far the worst personality she has taken on. She becomes more and more vile with each phase she goes through.

5.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (HashbrowningWithWonder @ 11/2/2021, 06:24 AM) 
    Jen not having any friends and her avoiding people at all costs isn’t because she is an introvert. I don’t know what it is, but it isn’t that. Introverts still like people and like socializing and all that. It just tires them out more than extroverts.

I think part of her problem is how self-absorbed she is. She has no interest or curiosity about other people. I can’t imagine talking to a camera for 40 minutes, let alone talking to a camera about myself for 40 minutes. And this is on top of her weekly therapy appointments.

Also, I kind of like going out to eat by myself. Maybe not on Friday or Saturday nights, but I enjoy eating at the bar with a book. I do it all the time when I travel and it’s great. And I think I’m about as introverted as you can be.

Yep - She's no introvert. Introverts don't spew their personal shit online, making it available to the world. It's just her excuse for not being able to form and maintain relationships of any kind.

And this business of being a 'solo traveler' is nonsense. I think it's all overcompensation for the fact that no one wants to be around her or can stomach her company for very long. Being Jen, she's willing to spend all kinds of money and time trying to convince herself and her viewers that she's happier this way.

Girl needs serious help.

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Doughy @ 2/11/2021, 12:52) 
    CITAZIONE (HashbrowningWithWonder @ 11/2/2021, 06:24 AM) 

Yep - She's no introvert. Introverts don't spew their personal shit online, making it available to the world. It's just her excuse for not being able to form and maintain relationships of any kind.

And this business of being a 'solo traveler' is nonsense. I think it's all overcompensation for the fact that no one wants to be around her or can stomach her company for very long. Being Jen, she's willing to spend all kinds of money and time trying to convince herself and her viewers that she's happier this way.

Girl needs serious help.

Almost every YouTube personality use the introvert/shy excuse to pump their ego online

7.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I thought that wheelchair picture was photoshopped until I read all your comments! Omg. It looks like her head was put on an old granny body. Those pants! My grandma wears the same ones. I like how she really leaned into her poor sick little girl role with the blanket on her lap. I bet she looooved all the attention she got in that wheelchair.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Jenn will do stockings for Tensleigh kids this year?

9.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idancelikejen @ 11/2/2021, 06:09 AM) 
    I wonder if Jenn will do stockings for Tensleigh kids this year?

She barely does stockings for her own kids. But, why would she do stockings for them? That would be weird. She won't be there when they are opening presents, etc.

10.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have physical issues and I'm just gobsmacked at that wheelchair picture :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Jen calling herself a solo mama, solo traveler, solo whatever is how she compartmentalizes her life. It's easier to think of herself as a solo whatever because she can't face being Solo Everything.

BTW I've always thought calling herself a solo mom is just weird af. How are you solo if your kids are there? It's a bullshit made-up contradiction, and a really unhealthy way to think of parenting. She makes mothering her children all about her. She's such an unlikable, pretentious snot.

12.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Plot Twist!!!
    :1485540604: rr

Jen announced cancelling the Kids Disney trip on August 16
    Well after scheduling the solo Disney Run trip in July

It was done the day after ALL the pics of PK & TLO wedding reception were posted-where TLO gushed over Emily & Tens curating a perfect party on the 15th-party was on the 14th

She had to be in a major RAGE
    THUS the crazy over the top Italian Waiter Hate

and wrap your head around Jun, on her DREAM trip in gorgeous Italy having to yell at people on instagram about making assumptions of what she does with her kids
    :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo
    Attached Image
    88D12C96-A10F-409D-9AE0-D6E595287425

13.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 2/11/2021, 13:24) 
    I have physical issues and I'm just gobsmacked at that wheelchair picture :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Yes indeed! It makes me furious. One of our local communities hosted a special afternoon of trick or treating and Medstar assisted with severely handicapped and disabled children and took them out on stretchers because many of them couldn't even sit up in a wheel chair.
    So wonderful to see the smiles on their faces! Jen will never care about anyone else.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Surprise...I'm in Disney.
    :20130930103114-64d41b31:

So I am behind...did she delete Italy vlogs or just the parts where she insulted Italians.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I guess her home has just become a pit stop in between her "adventures"? Was she never "My Housewife Life"? Did she never enjoy a nice and cozy home? Now it seems to be a hotel to rest in before taking off again. BUT______ KIDS and all that ________

883 replies since 1/11/2021, 19:48   113941 views