TheItalianWaiterHaterTriedtoEscape,ButSebsSaid”RollTheTape” Pt. 287

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 2/11/2021, 14:16) 
    Oh my! I have so much to catch up on just got back from vacation yes we took our kids to Walt Disney World! We all had fun!

Am I understanding Jen is going to WDW with out her babies? I do remember her saying she needed to cancel her trip because the kids school was strict about traveling as it applies to the jab and 19? Well I of course being nosy had to go to their school website to read Tavel policy. I would post that section here but I don’t think I can so you’re gonna have to just go to the school website and read about their travel policy. No where does it say that the students cannot travel. It just says if they contract 19 they can’t be in school.

My thoughts Jen doesn’t want to risk being home14 days with her kids.

Yep, they just say that maybe they need a Covid test before returning to school. They published that in September, but since she was in Italy, she could have waited and see what the school suggested with the new year.
    What if she booked the trip again in September but didn't tell us because we are creepy stalkers?

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Join us on the REWATCH thread
    Don & Jen in ITALY!!!!!

she calls the water in Venice STINKY
    Beautiful chuches and squares

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...62290499&st=330

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (sweettreat @ 2/11/2021, 14:26) 
    Surprise...I'm in Disney.
    :20130930103114-64d41b31:

So I am behind...did she delete Italy vlogs or just the parts where she insulted Italians.

Only the insulting parts, but Sebs uploaded them on rumble 😎

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she’s signed up for two ten-mile races?

I don’t think she can run that far right now. But she’ll probably go anyway

5.     +33   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen is not an introvert. She is a self absorbed narc.
    Jen is not an empath either. Everybody I have known who loudly and frequently claim to be an empath have been arseholes. Real empaths don't call themselves as such. Also, most decent people have empathy, it's a part of humanity. A part she is actually lacking. She obviously has no idea when she is imposing and forcing herself into situations she wasn't invited to. It's laughable that she thinks she possesses this quality in any form. She has ridiculous emotions probably due to the sheer amount of crap she eats messing with her hormones. I am not a bit surprised she is going to Disney without the kids.

Also I missed why Pig Killer's hubs is called TLO. What does it stand for?

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DivorcewithWonder @ 11/2/2021, 12:52 PM) 
    I need this van life, traveling, hiking version of Jen to go away. This is by far the worst personality she has taken on. She becomes more and more vile with each phase she goes through.

I totally agree but she is so full of herself and so desperate to prove she is happy with this solo travel persona she will continue. We already know she will take on a new persona once this one didn't make her truly happy and she will be on to the next , she just hasn't found someone new to copy yet.

--
    Jen since you read here, here are some ideas of anything other than this weird solo travel person

Do a series on finally decorating your house ( stop playing the "I have to budget card'). and I don't mean do home goods hauls, get a pro to help you and do a TINY series of videos on that.

She could easily make a decent video on creating a beautiful gallery wall, she could even show creating one of the kids art.

if she wants to talk about her kids, why not discuss the type of schooling they are in and how its benefited them so far

Do a stocking stuffer series again. So you don't have a husband. you don't need to add that.

start reading, but actually reading. Find books that can either really help you or just some for pleasure books and actually discuss it (just not in the baby talk drunk lady voice)

decorate your home for the holidays.

show cute craft projects you and the kids do, you don't even need to show much of their faces. ( not that you cared about them being online)

create new family traditions for you and the kids ( NOT WINNIE) will be doing during the holiday season

come clean that you are no longer Vegan and that some days you chose to eat plant base and other days you don't.

lots of people have suggestions for you Jen. I know, I know... Jen knows best and you will do none of these things, you will continue to show us bathtubs and your dopey grin in a baseball cap and outdated sunglasses, telling us how glorious things are and then crying. However I dare you to do a poll on IG on what kind of videos your followers want to see. It's not crying in Italy.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 2/11/2021, 14:16) 
    Oh my! I have so much to catch up on just got back from vacation yes we took our kids to Walt Disney World! We all had fun!

Am I understanding Jen is going to WDW with out her babies? I do remember her saying she needed to cancel her trip because the kids school was strict about traveling as it applies to the jab and 19? Well I of course being nosy had to go to their school website to read Tavel policy. I would post that section here but I don’t think I can so you’re gonna have to just go to the school website and read about their travel policy. No where does it say that the students cannot travel. It just says if they contract 19 they can’t be in school.

Back in August when this post first hit, I think a few of us looked at the school policy and at that time it said that if children traveled out of state they needed to quarantine for 10 days prior to returning to school. The current policy may be different.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 11/2/2021, 08:38 AM) 

A 10K one day, and a half marathon another day.

I bet she is going, the question is will she let the Jenions know.

9.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pinkpanfa @ 2/11/2021, 14:43) 
    Also I missed why Pig Killer's hubs is called TLO. What does it stand for?

The Little One. He’s quite short.

10. DivorcewithWonder
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/2/2021, 01:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (Idancelikejen @ 11/2/2021, 06:09 AM) 
    I wonder if Jenn will do stockings for Tensleigh kids this year?

She barely does stockings for her own kids. But, why would she do stockings for them? That would be weird. She won't be there when they are opening presents, etc.

If my husband's ex-wife made stockings for my kids, they'd go straight in the donation bin.

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/2/2021, 02:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (Depl @ 11/2/2021, 08:38 AM) 

A 10K one day, and a half marathon another day.

I bet she is going, the question is will she let the Jenions know.

If she runs it, we are in for a 7 part series on her running journey.

11.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Just when I think she can’t get any worse…just give them up Jen - you clearly don’t give a flyin’ f about your kids or you’d want to see them experience that “magic” too

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If people suggest productive things for Jen to do, she doesn't listen.
    If people tell her she can't say or do something that offends them, then she listens.
    She should just do what she does. If people are offended then they don't have to watch her videos.
    But she needs to at least acknowledge the productive suggestions (volunteer, get a job, decorate house, etc.) and tell us why she is not doing that.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 2/11/2021, 14:16) 

I just read it as well. It seems pretty standard to me…

Basically, the kids would need to have a Covid test before returning to school and the policy could change in the future to include testing and quarantine.

So they would just need a negative Covid test result in order to return to school.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope the Stocking for Stepkids idea becomes a Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas movie! Who would play Gene? Not Danika, she has jumped networks. Oh, I know, Gene could play herself and thru the magic of movies and CGI, she could play Tens, too.

She would only say she was having them commissioned from Pottery Barn if she could get lots if head pats. Sadly, the ship of Lots has sailed and is no longer available fir passage.

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DeepThoughtsByJackHandey @ 2/11/2021, 05:22) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/1/2021, 05:40 PM) 
    you guys make me google the weirdest things. Idk what is happening here

This is from a show called Taboo, and this episode was about a man who was into infantilism. I think he had footie pajamas. He had some woman who would just take care of him and feed him and stuff, and was living on welfare. He was articulate, and had a talent for carpentry, building his own high chair and crib. The government said he was able to work and it was time to get off welfare. Then he threatened suicide, so they let him stay on welfare living like an adult baby. ***Public service announcement*** I picked this picture instead of the diaper picture. 😳

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2...y-benefits.html

Omg. When I was in college I met this really nice guy who went to a VERY good private college near me. From a very well off family. Seems totally normal. I think he was pre-med or something. And then one day he informs me he likes to wear diapers and basically play being a baby. I was so weirded out and idk whatever happened to him. A few years later I saw an epsiode of CSI that was about this and apparbetly it’s a thing 🤯🤯

883 replies since 1/11/2021, 19:48   113941 views