Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/2/2021, 10:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 11/1/2021, 08:39 PM) 
    Jen in her own stroller at Disney
    C082017E-9ED2-4A04-B50D-7A640753E164

the expression on her face here....her eyes are dead. There is no life behind them. So strange. Whereas Ten's eyes, they sparkle. They have LIFE behind them

She looks like she would boil a bunny.

2.     +44   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What started my frustration with Jen, is the constant complaining about how her legs were hurt from her running. I'm like listen lady, if your body can't take the pounding of a run, maybe find something else?

I have physical disability that impacts my ability to walk, and it angers me how she kept up this charade acting like she had to go to physical therapy two or three times a week.

I'm like lady there are some people who MUST go to therapy in order to move and function. It's not a trip to the day spa, you idiot.

This is when I realize she had a sick need for sympathy and attention. I think she intentionally "hurt" herself in order to get undivided attention from Don and family.

This is also why she won't get the bunion surgery. How else would she get attention, for being hurt? She managed to climb gravel mountains just fine. So, don't come to us about some sad story about how the run is causing you pain. You did it to yourself.

3.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/2/2021, 06:09 PM) 
    \\\

giphy

every time I see this gif I laugh so much. That poor guy looks like he had the longest fight of his life the night before and was made to wake up and pretend we are happy

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/2/2021, 09:09 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/2/2021, 11:01 AM) 
    From my own Disney research:

This race wasn’t announced until late June 2021, registration was July 13 and sold out in the first hour.

So this was a recent booking, not something she did with wishful thinking much earlier in the year.

So she booked her solo trip, then cancelled her kids' trip a month later. While in Italy.

giphy

That look in the equestrian world is described as ridden hard , and put away wet.
    He looks D.O.N.E.

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/11/2021, 20:19) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/2/2021, 09:09 AM) 
    So she booked her solo trip, then cancelled her kids' trip a month later. While in Italy.

giphy

That look in the equestrian world is described as ridden hard , and put away wet.
    He looks D.O.N.E.

And she filmed it and put it on IG for the whole world to see.

6.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember how hard done by she was, setting up that castle all by herself on Christmas eve? Doing 90% of everything, for sure

7.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's cancelled the Disney trip she was going to take the kids on like 4 times, and is now going there to do a Disney run. She will likely blame the kids' school and their strict Covid rules. It's the perfect excuse to never take her kids anywhere.

8.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/2/2021, 12:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sheeba @ 11/2/2021, 11:01 AM) 
    If it was just about running, there are countless other races that Jen could participate in. Going to Disney without the kids is a choice.

There was recently a little thing called... the Chicago Marathon. She didn't even try

For real! I would imagine the Chicago marathon has more bragging rights than a Disneyworld run in the middle of the night wearing a tutu and wings.

9.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/11/2021, 19:43) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/2/2021, 10:18 AM) 
    the expression on her face here....her eyes are dead. There is no life behind them. So strange. Whereas Ten's eyes, they sparkle. They have LIFE behind them

She looks like she would boil a bunny.

Her express reminds me of that Gypsy Rose girl who ended up murdering her mother

10.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Passing the kutchie pon the left hand side

Status
    Anonymous
    It's probably been discussed before but I just had a thought about Jen's starsign. I assumed she was a Capricorn as I vaguely knew her bday is in January. But it's Jan 28 which means she is an Aquarius.

No shade to you other water bearers out there, but the female Aquarians that I know in my life are not maternal at all, very independent, prefer their own company and are self contained. The men are cheaters, haha.

Here are some other traits from a quick google:

AQUARIUS has what it takes to be an emotional psychopath.
    Aquarius lack empathy, which is a common trait among people who are emotional psychopaths. If you're in a relationship with an Aquarius and you've had issues — if they haven't shown any compassion or vulnerability — then you need to be concerned.

Aquarius is most hated because they're unpredictable.
    Uranus, the planet of unpredictability, rebellion, and detachment, is one of the only planets that spins clockwise, rather than counterclockwise. Considering Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, it makes sense that the sign is so paradoxical and unpredictable.

It would be interesting to see her birthchart for the other influences.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wonder if this is going to be a Utah thing where Don & Tensleigh have actually planned a WDW trip with the kids. Gene of course invites herself and while Don & Tens have the kids she will do the run then spend one afternoon with her kids in a stroller at a restaurant and maybe one ride. Once she has all the footage she needs the kids go back to Don.

12.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 11/2/2021, 02:31 PM) 
    I wonder if this is going to be a Utah thing where Don & Tensleigh have actually planned a WDW trip with the kids. Gene of course invites herself and while Don & Tens have the kids she will do the run then spend one afternoon with her kids in a stroller at a restaurant and maybe one ride. Once she has all the footage she needs the kids go back to Don.

I wouldn't think that they would take the kids out of school, because she has kids in actual school, not preschool.

13.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    That image of Don always makes me grateful I've never had anyone look at me with that kind of disgust and hatred in their eyes.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is no way in hell she is going to follow them to FL so she can do her run and see them.

Charlotte is in preschool, 3-6 year old group and Donny is in the toddler group. It may be Montesori, but it is not school.

15.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TrophyWifeLikeTensleigh @ 2/11/2021, 21:29) 
    It's probably been discussed before but I just had a thought about Jen's starsign. I assumed she was a Capricorn as I vaguely knew her bday is in January. But it's Jan 28 which means she is an Aquarius.

No shade to you other water bearers out there, but the female Aquarians that I know in my life are not maternal at all, very independent, prefer their own company and are self contained. The men are cheaters, haha.

Here are some other traits from a quick google:

AQUARIUS has what it takes to be an emotional psychopath.
    Aquarius lack empathy, which is a common trait among people who are emotional psychopaths. If you're in a relationship with an Aquarius and you've had issues — if they haven't shown any compassion or vulnerability — then you need to be concerned.

Aquarius is most hated because they're unpredictable.
    Uranus, the planet of unpredictability, rebellion, and detachment, is one of the only planets that spins clockwise, rather than counterclockwise. Considering Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, it makes sense that the sign is so paradoxical and unpredictable.

It would be interesting to see her birthchart for the other influences.

This is interesting. I'm an aquarius married to an aquarius (he's not a cheater 😄). I enjoy my children more the older they get. Obviously I loved and nurtured them when they were babies, but I have to say the baby phase was really hard for me. I loved my own very much but in general I prefer older kids. I work with teenagers and get on well with that age group and older people in general. Jen on the other hand hates everyone but herself so there's that.

883 replies since 1/11/2021, 19:48   113941 views