TheItalianWaiterHaterTriedtoEscape,ButSebsSaid”RollTheTape” Pt. 287

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “I want to say something while it’s fresh in my mind and my heart”.

Fucking liar!!

Can someone please save these stories.

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 11/6/2021, 08:11 AM) 
    Oh ho ho, she will get flack up the ass for this, you better believe it. Receipts at the bakery. Hi Lurkers! Have you caught on to her act yet? Now do you believe?

What a load of crap. What is really killing me is she is alone. Who would be there with her? And look how happy she is. She doesn't want to be with anyone, ever. I've never known anyone like this. It's fascinating. Those kids though. The only thing I am hoping for is that they get to go to Disney with the new family. All together. And have lots of fun.

She is so lacking in self awareness, unless she gets loads of DMs about this (don't do it, idiots!) she will totally make a video. And a disclaimer about it doesn't work for her kids and school protocol.

A mum who decides to participate in a Disney run while leaving her children behind is pretty sick. Then there is her returning home, potentially infected with Covid and sending her kids to school? I would think the whole family would be quarantined before the kids would be allowed in school?

3.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Looking forward to the smug, "surprise... I'm at Disney." opening to her next video

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calivibes @ 6/11/2021, 15:23) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 6/11/2021, 15:15) 
    OMG!! SHE IS TRYING TO TELL US THAT SHE’S BEEN GOING TO THE THEATER IN CHICAGO THESE LAST FEW DAYS!!!

Sorry, I’m irrationally angry!

Technically she said the last few days and going to the theater so the last two means Disney and the theater is separate. She’s a shady sh*t and purposefully made it sound like the last two days was theater without actually lying.

Yep… sneaky asshole! 😂

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calivibes @ 11/6/2021, 09:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 6/11/2021, 15:15) 
    OMG!! SHE IS TRYING TO TELL US THAT SHE’S BEEN GOING TO THE THEATER IN CHICAGO THESE LAST FEW DAYS!!!

Sorry, I’m irrationally angry!

Technically she said the last few days and going to the theater so the last two means Disney and the theater is separate. She’s a shady sh*t and purposefully made it sound like the last two days was theater without actually lying.

I think those stories are in a theater, like at intermission. It’s from weeks ago.

Edited by Lucky_Me - 11/6/2021, 09:26 AM

6.     +42   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to say something while it’s fresh in my mind and my heart, too, Jen. You suck, you selfish, lying liar!

Ah, that felt better.

7.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she posting these at like 9 am Chicago time?

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chef Elzar @ 6/11/2021, 15:23) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 11/6/2021, 08:11 AM) 
    Oh ho ho, she will get flack up the ass for this, you better believe it. Receipts at the bakery. Hi Lurkers! Have you caught on to her act yet? Now do you believe?

What a load of crap. What is really killing me is she is alone. Who would be there with her? And look how happy she is. She doesn't want to be with anyone, ever. I've never known anyone like this. It's fascinating. Those kids though. The only thing I am hoping for is that they get to go to Disney with the new family. All together. And have lots of fun.

She is so lacking in self awareness, unless she gets loads of DMs about this (don't do it, idiots!) she will totally make a video. And a disclaimer about it doesn't work for her kids and school protocol.

A mum who decides to participate in a Disney run while leaving her children behind is pretty sick. Then there is her returning home, potentially infected with Covid and sending her kids to school? I would think the whole family would be quarantined before the kids would be allowed in school?

Current school policy is even if the kids travelled, they would only need a negative Covid test in order to return to school. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know, if she has the balls (or should I say ovaries!) to post a Disney vlog and just own this trip, I will actually have respect for her. I will still think she is kind of a POS, but I will admire the audacity.

If she doesn't post a Disney vlog, after her audience has been subjected to such riveting content as Otter Lake, well that means she knows she is guilty and she changed the trip to exclude her kids.

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 6/11/2021, 15:25) 
    QUOTE (Calivibes @ 11/6/2021, 09:23 AM) 

I think those stories are in a theater, like at intermission. It’s from weeks ago.

Omg! I can’t keep up with her lies.

ETA: I was manic and assumed she was posting from Disney 🤣

I have no idea why she underestimates The Bakery but good luck to her when the Jenions find out!

She is something else.

Edited by Party of 7 - 11/6/2021, 03:36 PM

11.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 6/11/2021, 15:17) 
    She set these stories up ahead of time. I’m sure she is in her hotel room icing her legs and ordering three breakfasts from room service.

Yes, and the holding back the tears because she is so happy to be back seeing live theater. :29:

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/6/2021, 09:28 AM) 
    Current school policy is even if the kids travelled, they would only need a negative Covid test in order to return to school. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

I was wondering this. Wow. So she could have taken them and sent them back to school within a day or two.

13.     +27   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What a pretentious t---, who talk like her. Live theater is part of her culture.

14.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Passing the kutchie pon the left hand side

Status
    Anonymous
    I just really don't think she will let on about the solo Disney visit and runs at all. She's trying to obviously to keep it on the DL that I don't think she will even post it 6-8 weeks later.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not think the soft voice, white mask off is at WDW. If it was the Expo, there would have been tons of people. Granted I have not been in the lobby of the Dolphin to take a look in years, but I think she may be in the “live theatre” lobby.

So we know she has season tix to the ballet. And the Marriott theatre. Maybe she bought Broadway Touring shows? What else needs a subscription in Chicago?

883 replies since 1/11/2021, 19:48   113988 views