GaslightingHerFansandCancellingHerKidsPlansLikeJen Pt. 288

#attheplacewhereONLYjensdreamscometrue #bibbidibobbidiboonosecretdisneytripforyou

« Older   Newer »

1. Identifying as Single Mom
        +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks to all the bakers who screenshotted the Disney comments when they were getting posted in real time. You’d never know it ever happened, since she deleted them off her Instagram.

I’m glad she got the day she deserved. She probably spent hours eating room service, forcing the chefs to veganize something specifically for her, alone in the bathtub at some resort, deleting comments.

I hope she’s filming for a future vlog and that she DARES with the crocodile tears after facetiming her kids. It’s time for her to take the cut in child support and hand those kids over for good.

She used to just be a quirky, harmless weirdo to me, a dork who lucked into a weird family with way too much money. I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt with possible PPD, or the possibility that their marriage had serious issues behind the scenes that she’s embarrassed about, but this is a low that is just so gross.

895 replies since 6/11/2021, 16:47   116638 views