GaslightingHerFansandCancellingHerKidsPlansLikeJen Pt. 288

#attheplacewhereONLYjensdreamscometrue #bibbidibobbidiboonosecretdisneytripforyou

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Normally I would say stop freaking posting on her Instagram, but today? She deserves it all and I love that she has to read it and delete.

E87B0CC4-0397-4874-A2F5-EC75DE2713CD

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CerealLurker @ 11/6/2021, 03:48 PM) 
    This asshole really pisses me off. She grooms her children to love Disney and then snatched it away from them like the selfish witch that she is.

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think she will ever show herself inside the parks. The only park she may have a ticket for Epcot so she can eat in there, Although that hardly seems worth it when she can go to Disney Springs or any of the hotels to eat. She can watch the fireworks from her DVC.

Then she will greatly huff that she would NEVER go to the parks without her children. That she was just there for the races.

4.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s going to reiterate her “If I didn’t say it or show it, how dare you comment on it/you have no right to judge me because you don’t even know the truth/you are all haters & stalkers” stance.

Also… I just rewatched her teary theatre declaration.

Holy emotional basket case, Batman.

And not only does she sound fragile & vulnerable, she also sounds borderline defensive & nostril-flaring about the whole thing - like she’s the only freaking one that really, truly appreciates theatre’s return because she’s special & her “culture” is special & she’s entitled to her special feelings, so just let her be.

5.     +48   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    That 'delete' finger is getting a far more extensive workout today than her legs and feet.

6.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The bad karma slamming into Jen on Instagram is cracking me up. Ruining her kid-free magical Disney day. Couldn’t have happened to a better person.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Don was not the same degree of theater lover as Jen, which was part of her “caging.”

Jen us not the theater or ballet expert she thinks she is.

Remember the video with her and her mom in the car talking about ballet? Jill was clearly far more knowledgeable than Jen and corrected her several times (and not in a bitchy way for a change, but Jen was clearly clueless).

Then there was a video with Don when they were discussing a show when they came out and Jen did not understand it at all and was talking ragtime and pretty quickly ended the discussion by saying, We’re going to eat now (or something similar).

Edited by KayTee - 11/6/2021, 10:26 PM

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This “new” Jen comes across to me as an ex who is purposefully being malicious to her ex and his new family. While new wife and Don parent children, Jen is all over the internet posting about her travels, her peloton and her thirst trap body that has abs and does uphill hikes , running marathons, now the theater. Such a free from responsibility Divorcee spending Don’s money and living her best life. And too bad if she is screwing over her kids while she does it.

I hope they aren’t falling for it. You’d have to be a miserable, vengeful shrew to put so much effort into putting on a show. It takes a lot of energy to be a con artist. The TalentedMissRipleyLikeJen

9.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She really thought she was being so clever with her little Theater distraction. Patting herself on the back I’m sure.
    Muahaha they’ll never catch me!!! I tricked them all!
    Freakin bitch idiot

10.     +24   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The comments are like an bad theatre class improv. Everyone knows the story and they are pretending to have an innocent convention when it’s obvious they are just trolling. It’s amazing.

I have wondered if she stirs up this stuff as a coping mechanism, she needs the drama as a distraction from her feelings.
    She had no reason at all to post the theatre stuff this weekend, she just needed the attention. It’s almost like some kind of self harm.

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow! She really is deleting replies on IG.
    Ok, first, I would love to go to live theater but we can't afford to very much. I'm lucky to go to a play or whatever once every 5 years. BRAG BRAG BRAG The 1%-er is making sure we know she is privileged.

12.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 11/6/2021, 04:17 PM) 
    She’s going to reiterate her “If I didn’t say it or show it, how dare you comment on it/you have no right to judge me because you don’t even know the truth/you are all haters & stalkers” stance.

Also… I just rewatched her teary theatre declaration.

Holy emotional basket case, Batman.

And not only does she sound fragile & vulnerable, she also sounds borderline defensive & nostril-flaring about the whole thing - like she’s the only freaking one that really, truly appreciates theatre’s return because she’s special & her “culture” is special & she’s entitled to her special feelings, so just let her be.

I live in NYC. I go to the theater several times a year. I have friends who work in production on various shows and have been unemployed for nearly two years. It's not just their culture - it's their LIFE, Jennifer! NONE of us got weepy when Broadway started re-opening; I was delighted (NY isn't NY w/out theater) and my friends were obviously very relieved to have an income once again. But weeping into a camera in the lobby during intermission? Nah, never a consideration. She's such a self-involved, disingenuous little prig.

Edited by Doughy - 11/6/2021, 04:30 PM

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 11/6/2021, 03:25 PM) 
    I think Don was not the same degree of theater lover as Jen, which was part of her “caging.”

Jen us not the theater or ballet expert she thinks she is.

Remember the video with her and her mom in the car talking about ballet? Jill was clearly far more knowledgeable than Jen and corrected her several times (and not in a bitchy way for a change, but Jen was clearly clueless).

Then there was a video with Don when they were discussing a show when they came out and Jen did not understand it at all and was talking ragtime and pretty quickly ended the discussion by saying, We’re going to eat now (or something similar).

Wasn't her mom a ballet dancer in her youth? It's no wonder she grew up going to the theater. But she likes to word her posts to make sure we know she is a rung higher than most of us peons.

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone keep track of her spending still? Five subscriptions is real chunk of change - depending how many shows, and whether she bought 1 or 2 seats. I would think at a minimum she’s paying $100 per ticket. I’m guessing this is a $3000 expenditure.

15.     +44   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 6/11/2021, 22:26) 
    She really thought she was being so clever with her little Theater distraction. Patting herself on the back I’m sure.
    Muahaha they’ll never catch me!!! I tricked them all!
    Freakin bitch idiot

Jen: “And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those pesky Bakers!”

895 replies since 6/11/2021, 16:47   116641 views