GaslightingHerFansandCancellingHerKidsPlansLikeJen Pt. 288

#attheplacewhereONLYjensdreamscometrue #bibbidibobbidiboonosecretdisneytripforyou

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 7/11/2021, 01:25) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 6/11/2021, 23:31) 
    Or she could just take both of them because they both sat in a plane to get to Utah and are in masks all day at daycare, so what the hell is the difference going to Disney?

This right here! Disney is no more dangerous, from a germ perspective, than the kids going to school and flying in planes to Utah. Jen needs to STFU with the covid excuse for canceling the kids trip but still going herself.
    Side note: if Don took the kids for an extra day or two do she could go to Disney, I hope he negotiated to get more time with the kids in Utah at Christmas in return.

I don’t believe that’s the issue, because she travels freely and then potentially exposes her unvaccinated children. It’s because the school makes the children “quarantine” for 10 days after out of state travel before returning to school - Jen doesn’t want to have her kids home with her for 10 days. She’d rather they not travel - the school rules on travel don’t apply to the parents - just the student.

First and foremost - It’s always about what JEN wants. And what Jen wants is not to be inconvenienced by her children and more than necessary.

ETA - the policy changed since last August. Right now you just have to test of you were traveling and closer than 6 feet to unmasked people. So, she really just can’t be bothered to take them to Disney.

Edited by KayTee - 11/7/2021, 02:09 AM

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 7/11/2021, 00:05) 
    Are there any lingering concerns that Jen was just eating an apple on those trails??

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope she tests positive for covid and feels crappy. Not hospital worthy but just enough to remind her of her trip alone. And no one will go to her house to take care of her. Because she like to be alone and self-care after all.

Enjoy your trip. :).

4.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 11/6/2021, 10:41 PM) 
    Please please please can we have a scolding jen 😝

The size of her (genuine) grin in the photos makes me feel she's grinning AT someone waiting for her at the finish line?

It is possible that BBBrooke was at the finish line. I know that in the recent past, she has finished races pretty early and then hung around the finish line to cheer others on. Also, they do "like" all of each other's Instagram posts and Brooke sends her free stuff to promote on social media.
    I would not be surprised if they have met up.

As far as her theater ruse, I found it ironic that her shot of a lit-up Navy Pier had a sign for a children's museum. As if...

5.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The most disturbing thing about this evil shark bitch is that she’s almost certainly more offended that people are commenting on her huge ass, thunder thighs and giant saddle bags than she is people thinking she’s a wretched mother.

6.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don’t think I will ever forget Jen’s “I just wanted to document that” (so I can post it later when I’m at Disney) fuck up.

Imagine being so smug that you think you can trick your followers into believing that you are some place when you are actually at WDW without your chicklets.

Normally the Jenions would be none the wiser, but some of them also do the Disney runs so they might actually see her because they… have eyes.

Keep being your authentic self, Jen. It’s working so well for you.

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 7/11/2021, 02:39) 
    I don’t think I will ever forget Jen’s “I just wanted to document that” (so I can post it later when I’m at Disney) fuck up.

Imagine being so smug that you think you can trick your followers into believing that you are some place when you are actually at WDW without your chicklets.

Normally the Jenions would be none the wiser, but some of them also do the Disney runs so they might actually see her because they… have eyes.

Keep being your authentic self, Jen. It’s working so well for you.

The Jenions Have Eyes
    Lol

8.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Eyes but not brains

9.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    watch the theater stories again but on mute this time. you would think someone died. so weirdly dramatic

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 11/7/2021, 02:21 AM) 
    I hope she tests positive for covid and feels crappy. Not hospital worthy but just enough to remind her of her trip alone. And no one will go to her house to take care of her. Because she like to be alone and self-care after all.

Enjoy your trip. :).

Can you imagine? You spread it to your kids, who then spread it to other children.
    When I was at Disney in sept, they Did not social distance. In the haunted mansion, everyone got crammed up, , in the stretching room before the ride as they always did.

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Where did you find the race photos?

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "Textbook stalkers"? Us? Hell no! For the record, what we find and snark about is stuff that is available to anyone with internet access. No one is hacking into her various accounts, no one is leaving dead chickens on her door step or boiling the family pet.

It is not hard to find out what she is doing as she literally posts everything she does online, including when she takes a shit and what it looked like. If she posts a video saying she is at the theatre as it is part of "her culture" (really Jen?) and we are simultaneously seeing pictures of her running in Disney, then yes, we know she is lying. We may 99%, but we also can tell if something smells like shit, it probably is shit.

Having money does not give one intelligence Jen. If you don't want people knowing what you are doing, stop posting your life for the world to see. When you calm down, go look up the word narcissist and then go look in the mirror to see what a narcissist looks like.

RealJen

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I mean it’s definitely her lol

14.     +43   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    As if going to Disney without her kids, after cancelling their trip wasn't bad enough....she really compounded the problem by lying. Her Starbucks post, trying to act like she was at home and then her stories today, AFTER she had run, acting like she was in Chicago and emotional from going to the theater just made everything worse.

15.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We need awards for the Bakers who have broken news this year. Amazing job! 👏👏👏

895 replies since 6/11/2021, 16:47   116639 views